But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested

Truster

True prophets are perpetually correct.

Daniel's prophesy spoke of 'the time of the end'.

There is no one 'time of the end'. There are perpetual 'time of the end'. 'Time of the end' refers to the end of one period and the beginning of another. And this is on-going. This never stops.

New things are always 'shut-up' in seals books . . . and then eventually made openly know in un-sealed books.

For example:

The mysteries of God's kingdom were hid from O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic people until Jesus gave it to only the disciples, in private session among only them, just 2000 odd years ago:

This was the time of the end for one thing (the flesh based ideologies of the O.T.) and the beginning of another (the spirit and Spirit based ideologies of the N.T.)

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

This marked the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment/flesh and blood way (i.e. the old age), for those who dropped the old way/age and became Christians. They moved to the N.T./Jesus/spirit and Spirit/Christ age, the new age. This was a new time for those who recognized and adopted the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

To become Christian is to recognize and adopt the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

However these mysteries continued to remain 'shut-up' in a sealed book, to the great majority of these people even up to this day. Only a chosen few find it:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Therefore for the past 2000 odd we had people of two ages on earth and the surface of earth was in two overlapping ages.

When Jesus came, it was the time of the end for the age when only the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/flesh and blood ideal were the only rules on earth for those people, because most every one were 'the dead'

When Jesus came, 2000 odd years ago, a new age started. The N.T./spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christian was introduced. However the previous O.T. age was not relegated.

Therefore the past 2000 odd years was not the same as the years previous. The past 2000 odd years included both ages. This was an age given for human to transition totally from the O.T. to the N.T.. Therefore during this period (i.e. the past 2000 odd years) the surface of earth supported both O.T. and N.T. people.

However there must also be 'the time of the end' for this age.

This next 'time of the end' comes when the opportunity to transform from the O.T. to the N.T. has come to the end. Then the O.T. and O.T. people will not be able to survive on earth.

This will mark the dawn of a (next) new age on the surface of earth when only Christians/children of God (N.T.) people will inherit the surface of earth totally without children of the flesh/O.T. people. This new age, has dawned and it seems, this age will ensue for the next 2000 odd years.

The reality on the surface of earth for the recently dawned age is defined as follows:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

During the time under discussion, the surface of earth is in a progression from better to better in the following order:
1. The first age: This is prior to the past 2000 odd years. In this age/period, most people on earth were 'the dead' and they dominated the surface of earth. They were given the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment tradition because this tradition can and would, be 'wisdom' for 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead). Then the time of the end came for this age to gave way to a new age:
2. This second age started 2000 odd yeas age, when Jesus introduced the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian tradition. In this age both the O.T. and the N.T. were relevant on earth and so too were O.T. and N.T. people. Now the time of the end has come for this second age to give way for a another new age.
3. This third age started recently, when the Spirit of Jesus became very powerful on the surface of earth. Now only the pure truth from the Holy KJV N.T. will be relevant on earth and only Christians/children of God will be supported on the surface of earth. Soon all O.T. people (who are actually 'the dead/children of the flesh) and the O.T. will be totally out of here.

You should get an award for fiction.

Gurucam

You should get an award for fiction.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above is from the Holy KJV N.T.. However it is referenced from the O.T. scriptures, as well.

Ishmael was born of the flesh. He was a child of the flesh also refereed to as 'the dead'. Ishmael and his generation will not be heirs together with Isaac and his generation. Clearly this cannot be a good thing for Ishmael and his generation:

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

You should take the time to find out how come Ishmael was the dead/a child of the flesh. And whether or not you are of Ishmael's generation.

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

It seems that Ishmael and his generations continue to discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and this simple act, kept them and/or made them 'the dead', who are not heirs.

To add further clarity about the doom of Ishmael and his generations the following was provided:

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

If you are among those who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, you must be of Ishmael's generation and will not be heir together with Abraham, Issac and Isaac's generation.

Therefore, it is in your interest to know that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment which was ordained onto life was found to be on to death. It killeth. It made people become 'the dead'/children of the flesh And 'the dead'/children of the flesh cannot and do not, follow Jesus to heaven. They are not heirs to heaven. They are cast out of heaven. They go to that other sad and difficult place, inside the earth, with Satan.

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Clearly you must realize that there is a 'time of the end' when God's kingdom of heaven will come to the surface of earth and only Abraham, the prophets, Isaac and Isaac's generation will inherit the surface of earth without Ishmael and his generation. Ishmael and his generation will be cast out:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Do not be your own worse enemy. Over-ride your ego.

Let my simple posts and threads inform and help you.

Last edited:

Truster

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

The above is from the Holy KJV N.T.. However it is referenced from the O.T. scriptures, as well.

Ishmael was born of the flesh. He was a child of the flesh also refereed to as 'the dead'. Ishmael and his generation will not be heirs together with Isaac and his generation. Clearly this cannot be a good thing for Ishmael and his generation:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

You should take the time to find out how come Ishmael was the dead/a child of the flesh. And whether or not you are of Ishmael's generation.

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

It seems that Ishmael and his generations continue to discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and this simple act, kept them and/or made them 'the dead', who are not heirs.

To add further clarity about the doom of Ishmael and his generations the following was provided:

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

If you are among those who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, you must be of Ishmael's generation and will not be heir together with Abraham, Issac and Isaac's generation.

Therefore, it is in your interest to know that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment which was ordained onto life was found to be on to death. It killeth. It made people become 'the dead'/children of the flesh And 'the dead'/children of the flesh cannot and do not, follow Jesus to heaven. They are not heirs to heaven. They are cast out of heaven. They go to that other sad and difficult place, inside the earth, with Satan.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Clearly you must realize that there is a 'time of the end' when God's kingdom of heaven will come to the surface of earth and only Abraham, the prophets, Isaac and Isaac's generation will inherit the surface of earth without Ishmael and his generation. Ishmael and his generation will be cast out:

You pay nothing more than lip-service to scripture and then add your opinions as to what the future holds. You have enough truth to fool the weak willed, but you will not fool us*.

us* the redeemed, regenerate, repentant sinners.

Gurucam

You pay nothing more than lip-service to scripture and then add your opinions as to what the future holds. You have enough truth to fool the weak willed, but you will not fool us*.

You are dishonest. My posts are all totally and literally revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

Your phrase, 'the redeemed, regenerate, repentant sinners' is incomplete and seems to some thing that some man or men made-up.

However, since you delight in scriptures, please provide the following scripture:

Where did you get the idea that 'the redeemed, regenerate, repentant sinners'? Are these the few who are saved and delivered to heaven?

If you are implying that 'the redeemed, regenerate, repentant sinners' are the chosen few who are saved and delivered to heaven then:

Where did you get the idea of a "repentant sinner"? Where did you get the idea of a redeemed sinner and a regenerate sinner are the saved and delivered to heaven?

Please back-up your ideas with clear and literal verses in scriptures.

If you or your priest are not simply making-up that phrase, all by your selves:

Please provide step by step connecting/flowing verses in scriptures to support your claim.

This will help all.

You seem to have left out, 'Jesus who is the truth', 'God who is a Spirit' and 'the idea of doing the will of God who is in spirit heaven':

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Why are you being led and guided as 'the dead' are led and guided? This is the 'let the dead bury their dead' way.

'The dead' are humans who 'discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment which killeth (makes one 'the dead') and is responsible for sin and raises the need for repentance:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Why are you seeking to have Moses save and deliver you. Moses never offered that service. Only Jesus offered this service

Instead, why are you not being led and guide as a Saint/Christian is led and guided? This is the 'follow Jesus' way. This is the only save and deliver way.

You seem to have left out, 'Jesus who is the truth', 'God who is a Spirit' and 'the idea of doing the will of God who is in spirit heaven' for the above foolish idea (i.e. 'the redeemed, regenerate, repentant sinners').

Clearly you or your priest made-up 'the redeemed, regenerate, repentant sinners'. And you and yours foolishly anchored your lives and your wish for salvation and heaven, on that foolish idea which you guys made-up, totally excluding the idea of and need for, doing the will of God, Who is in heaven.

Clearly you guy have set aside the righteousness of God and gone about your own righteousness.

Do you realize that only a few will know truth, not err and be chosen?

Most likely, very many (who you described as, us*, with pride and a sense of accomplishment) share your idea of 'the redeemed, regenerate, repentant sinners' (what ever that means). You guys are not and cannot be, a few.

Don't you realize that many are called and few chosen. Don't you realize that straight is the gate and narrow the way and few there be that find it?

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

You seem stuck on the law of sin and death. Clearly you ignore:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Fact is the law of sin and death is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

In the clearest possible terms that above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment brought/revive sin and cause 'death.

The law of sin and death is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and/or the ten commandments.

It is clear that you have not totally abandon and transgresses the 'thou shall not covet' commandments, so as to serve the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Clearly you are in a 'stupefied slumber'. It is time to awaken before too late is your cry. Jesus said:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Last edited:

Truster

Since you delight in scriptures, please provide the following scripture:

Where did you get the idea that 'the redeemed, regenerate, repentant sinners' are the few who are saved and delivered to heaven?

Where did you get the idea of a "repentant sinner"? Where did you get the idea of a redeemed sinner and a regenerate sinner. Please back-up your ideas with clear scriptures.

If you or your priest are not simply making-up that phrase, all your selves:

Please provide step by step connecting/flowing verses in scriptures to support your claim.

This will help all.

You seem to have left out the idea of doing the will of God who is in heaven:

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

The following scripture?

The Bible reveals the need for redemption, salvation, regeneration, conversion and repentance. The scriptures contain the revealed will (Will and testimony) of the Eternal Almighty. The will can be read by anyone, but only the heirs can truly comprehend and benefit under the terms of the will.

The heirs are chosen and called by the Father. Redeemed by the Son and have redemption applied by the Holy Spirit.

To the praise of the glory of His grace, amen.

Truster

PS

When I use the term amen I do so knowing exactly what amen means and how it pertains to what I have written.

Truster

You are dishonest. My posts are all totally and literally revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

Your phrase, 'the redeemed, regenerate, repentant sinners' is incomplete and seems to some thing that some man or men made-up.

However, since you delight in scriptures, please provide the following scripture:

Where did you get the idea that 'the redeemed, regenerate, repentant sinners' are the few who are saved and delivered to heaven?

If you are implying that 'the redeemed, regenerate, repentant sinners' are the chosen few who are saved and delivered to heaven then:

Where did you get the idea of a "repentant sinner"? Where did you get the idea of a redeemed sinner and a regenerate sinner. Please back-up your ideas with clear scriptures.

If you or your priest are not simply making-up that phrase, all your selves:

This will help all.

You seem to have left out the idea of doing the will of God who is in heaven:

Quote "You are dishonest. My posts are all totally and literally revelations from the Holy KJV N.T."

I have no problem with the scriptures you cut and paste. It's your spiritually unenlightened opinions of what the Holy Spirit is conveying to the flock that I commented on.

Gurucam

Truster,

Click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l4nVByCL44

The answer is blowing in "the wind" and not in any book. 'The words' are living things. The chosen few authentic Christians breadth it in through their nostrils:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Oh foolish and lost one, it is totally about spirit and Spirit and totally not at all about any book or books or trans-language dictionary.

If you miss this fact, you gone through.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (i.e. since the time of the end of the O.T., 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above is the authentic Christian/KJV N.T. position.

Clearly the ideas of you and "*us" (your followers) are total foolishness.

you will not fool us*.

Last edited:

Truster

Truster,

Click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l4nVByCL44

The answer is blowing in "the wind" and not in any book:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

I don't click on links given by people I don't know.

Gurucam

I don't click on links given by people I don't know.

. . . and how does that concern me? That can only be your concern and your folly.

My post are simply for my few truth seeking readers to discern your foolish/deluded state and your foolish ideas.

. . . and so shield them from your corruption.

My posts are simply literal quotes of revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., which highlight your dangerous, erroneous and deceptive ideas which can deliver one (i.e. you and and your "*us") to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I have no problem . . . .

Come on, be honest, you have all kinds of problems, like being afraid to click links etc.

You are totally afraid of truth. Seems that you spent all your life and energy believing, using, invoking and promoting foolishness that now, you are totally afraid of truth because truth will dismiss all your ideas and beliefs. You have many big problems.

Prophet Daniel says that all knowledge will increase only in the time of the end. The time of the end is only now at hand:

Daniel: 12 KJV N.T.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased

Is not the time of the end when God's kingdom of heaven is established on earth? Is this not when knowledge will increase?

When is the time of the end, for you? Has your 'time of the end' come and gone?

You seem to have a very serious problem with and fear of, increased knowledge. You seem very comfortable and foolish, with reduced knowledge.

2000 odd years, with the advent of Jesus, was the time of the end for the O.T./Mosaic system for those who follow Jesus. Jesus brought increased knowledge.

2000 odd years later, you still have a problem with that increased knowledge which Jesus brought at that time of the end. You are still to pick-up on that increased knowledge far less to be able to pick up the new increased knowledge which came with current/new time of the end.

The following is the increased knowledge which Jesus brought, at the time of the end 2000 odd years ago. He did away with the ten commandments and introduced a new spirit and Spirit based tradition for those who follow him.

You are stuck in the very old. You will certainly not obey Jesus and transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to find a new mate according to serving your own spirit/love and so stop bring forth 'children of the flesh' (like Ishmael) and start bring forth only 'children of God' (like Issac).

The above is a very big problem which afflict you. However the above is the increased knowledge which Jesus brought at the time of the end, 2000 odd years ago. This was the time of the end for the ten commandments for Christians.

The following was the increased knowledge which Jesus brought, at the time of the end of O.T., 2000 odd years ago:

When you esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment you bring forth only children of the flesh, like Ishmael. However when you transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve spirit/love you bring forth only children of God, like Isaac.

If you want to be heir to God's kingdom of heaven, 'children of the flesh', like Ishmael are the wrong fruit. The correct fruits are 'children of God', like Isaac:

Matthew: 21 King James Version (KJV)
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

This failure to transgress the 'thou shall not covet commandment' so as to serve spirit/love is a very serious problem (which you have). This is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption. This is to deny spirit.

You must know that Ishmael (a child of the flesh) was born according to the covenant from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. This is the flesh, earth, O.T. and killeth covenant.

On the other hand Isaac (a child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God) was born according to Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. This is the spirit, Spirit, Christian. N.T. and eternal life covenant.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Last edited:

Gurucam

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased

The surface of earth is currently in a new, (i.e. the latest) 'time of the end'. And knowledge is increasing further.

However before we speak about this, new and latest 'time of the end' and the new increased knowledge, let us recap the increased knowledge which was related to the last (2000 odd years ago) 'time of the end':

The previous increased knowledge that occurred 2000 odd years ago, at that 'time of the end', was: those who bring forth children of the flesh like Ishmael and their children will be not be heir to God's kingdom of heaven together with those who bring forth children of God, like Isaac and their children.

That increased knowledge (of the time of the end of 2000 odd years ago) related to going to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

Back then (2000 odd years ago) it was only promised that God's kingdom of heaven will eventually be established on the surface of earth. From 2000 odd years ago to now, for humans, God's kingdom of heaven existed only in the spirit realm. It seem that God's kingdom of heaven was to be established on the surface of earth, at a next 'time of the end, which is now at hand.

The increased knowledge that came to humans, 2000 odd years ago (at that time of the end) was:

Those who bring forth children of the flesh like Ishmael and their children will be cast out/trusted out of heaven. That is, when they die they were buried together with their dead physical bodies inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

On the other hand those who brought forth children of God, like Isaac and their children, will go to God's kingdom in spirit heaven. That is, when they die physically, they will rise out of their dead physical bodies and rise to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, in three days, to be like angels in heaven.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)

Indeed 2000 odd years ago was the time of the end for the O.T. system. And at that time knowledge was increased:

At that time, Jesus introduced a new spirit and Spirit based tradition for those who follow him. Under this new system humans had the opportunity to go to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, when they physically died. This was not heard off or known about, during the O.T. age. 20000 odd years ago was the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic system and and a time for increased knowledge, which Jesus brought.

The above new system (which Jesus brought 2000 odd years ago) was literally increased knowledge. This marked the time of the end for the O.T. system. This was a turning point.

To reiterate: the new system required those humans who follow Jesus to transgress the O.T. system so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

However this did not do away with the O.T. system. These two system were to operate together on earth from the time when Jesus introduce his new system, for 2000 odd years until a new time of the end came.

For the past 2000 odd years, following Jesus and his spirit and spirit based tradition, was not an absolute request. No one was forced to accept and/or adopt this, increased knowledge which Jesus brought (2000 odd years ago). This increased knowledge was directed to those who choose to follow Jesus. Those who choose to follow Moses and the O.T. were also free to do so.

Those who follow Jesus were required to transgress the O.T. system so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit (i.e. the new N.T. system)

Therefore, everyone was free to bring forth either children of the flesh (i.e. under the O.T. system) or children of God (under the N.T. system), according to their own volition.

That is, people were free to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and so continue to bring forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael. And others were free to transgress the 'thou shall not' covet commandment so as serve their spirit and so bring forth only children of God, like Isaac.

The above choice prevailed on the surface of earth for the past 2000 odd years. That is, during the past 2000 odd years, the surface of earth supported both the O.T. and the N.T. as well as O.T. and N.T. people.

Of course those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, even in the least way brought forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and no fruits onto God, like Isaac. And if one wanted to heir to God's kingdom of heaven, those were the wrong fruits:

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

This age which covered the past 2000 odd years has now passed. It's time of the end has come and new, increased knowledge is surfacing according to natural tradition.

This old age, of the past 2000 odd years, changed recently, due to the recent strengthening of Spirit of Jesus on the surface of earth. The time of the end of this period has come to the surface of earth.

Now, the surface of earth cannot support and is no longer supporting the O.T. and/or O.T. people.

Now, only the N.T. and N.T. people, are heir to surface of earth, without the O.T. and any O.T. people.

The surface of earth followed a tract as followed:

1. First the surface of earth supported only the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition and O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people.

2. Then 2000 odd years ago, a time of the end came. And Jesus brought increased knowledge. This was Christianity. Christianity did-away-with the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments for those who followed Jesus and became Christians.

However the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments was not done-away-with. It was allowed to run in parallel with the N.T./spirit and Spirit based/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/Christian tradition.

3. Now the O.T. and O.T. people cannot be supported on the surface of earth. 'The time of the end' for them, on the surface of earth, is at hand.

The following is a summary:

1. At first the surface of earth supported only the O.T. and O.T. people.

. . . then, 2000 odd yeas ago, the time of the end came for that system and increased knowledge surfaced. This led to:

2. an ensuing period of 2000 odd years. During this period, the surface of earth supported both: the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition and O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. And N.T./spirit and Spirit based/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/Christian tradition and N.T./spirit and Spirit based/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/Christian people.

. . . now the time of the end came for that system and increased knowledge surfaced. This is leading to:

3. Now the surface of earth is supporting only N.T./spirit and Spirit based/transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/Christian tradition and N.T./spirit and Spirit based/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/Christian people.

This new ruling reality on the surface of earth is no longer related, only to: sending people to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

Now this new ruling reality on the surface of earth is creating and sustaining God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. Now, Christians/children of God do not need to go any other place to live in God's kingdom of heaven:

Now the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition and all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people, will be teleported off the surface of earth in one fell sweep, into hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Only the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian tradition (which is anchored on transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit) and people who are in this tradition will stay on the surface of earth to be heir to God's kingdom of heaven, on the surface of earth.

Those others who practiced the above N.T./Christian tradition and died physically, as Christian will retun to the surface soon. When these people died physically, they rose to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, in three days after their physical death. They have lived there up to this day. They have the choice to now return to the surface of earth, in new physical bodies, to also inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. Christians/children of God will always have the choice of living in God's kingdom of heaven, both. on the surface of earth and/or in spirit heaven . . . simultaneously or not.

It seems that those, who for the past 2000 odd years, esteemed, used, invoked and promoted the ten commandments remained and/or became 'the dead'. When they and their children died physically, they were all buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. They will remain there and soon all their physically living counterparts, on earth, will join them there (inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, in one fell scope:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Trusher is an unawares, false, spying brethren among unsuspecting aspiring Christians

Trusher is an unawares, false, spying brethren among unsuspecting aspiring Christians

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The above says that Abraham had two sons. Ishmael and Isaac.

Ishmael was born a child of the flesh and Isaac was born by promise.

There were two covenant at that time.

They were were brought forth under two different covenants:

1. Ishmael was brought forth under the first covenant which is: 'the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. This Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. This is the old, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment, covenant.

This covenant is the 'let the dead bury their dead, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter when one dies physically.

2. On the other hand Isaac was born under the second covenant which is: 'Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.' This is the new, N.T./spirit and Spirit/transgressing the thou shall not covet, commandment so as to serve one's spirit/Christian.

This covenant is the 'follow Jesus in three day, after death to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm to be like an angel in heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who actually follow him.

The first covenant pertains to, 'let the dead bury their dead' inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, after one dies, physically.

The second covenant pertains to 'following Jesus to spirit heaven, in three day after physical death, into the mansion in God's house which he went to prepare for those who follow him.'

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Christians differs in no way from the Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is the Lord of all). When Christians/children of God die physically, they are not buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. They rise rise in three days, like Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Galatians: 4 continue to say:

The above says that:
1. Isaac was a 'child of promise' and also born after spirit
2. Ishmael (the child of the flesh) persecuted Isaac (the child of promise/child of Spirit).
3. it was always the case, is the case and will continue to be case that children of the flesh like Ishmael persecuted child of promise/child of Spirit, like Isaac.
4. Children of the flesh, like Ishmael and his parent will not be heir together with the child of promise/child of Spirit, like Isaac.

Fact is not only will the child of promise/child of Spirit, like Isaac and his parents, be heir without the child of the flesh, like Ishmael and his parent, their entire generation will be separated according this declaration:

Therefore it is clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. that:
Isaac and his generations are the children of promise/children of promise/children of God who will be eternally persecuted by children of the children of the flesh who are Ishmael and his generations. And only Isaac and his generation will be heirs without Ishmael and his generations.

The question arises, to what is Isaac and his parent, heir, without Ishmael and his parent?

The above says, Isaac and his parent and their generations will be heir to God's kingdom of heaven, without Ishmael and his parent and their generations.

The critical question is who are the people of Isaac generations and who are the people of Ishmael generations?

This post already mentioned that there were two covenant and that:

1. Ishmael was born under the fist covenant which is 'the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. This Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children". This is the old, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment, covenant.

2. Isaac was born under the second covenant which is 'Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.' This is the new, N.T./spirit and Spirit/transgressing the thou shall not covet, commandment so as to serve one's spirit/Christian.

This is further supported by another revelations:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise

Therefore one is a child of God when one cease being under the the ten commandments and a Jew and become a Christian.

This is further supported by the following:

The above says: that one who can is 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so that he/she can transgress this commandment, so as to serve one's own spirit.

Therefore a children of God are child of promise and children of Spirit. They are the Christians. They are the ones who abandon and transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and serve their own spirit. These are the generations of Isaac. These are the ones who are heir to God's kingdom of heaven, every where.

For the past 2000 odd years, the above people are the ones who rise in there day to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, when they die physically. These are also the people who will return to earth soon to be heirs to the surface of earth which is now conformed to God's kingdom of heaven as it is in heaven:

On the other hand those, like the Jews, who continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, continue to bring forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael. These are not the correct fruit if one want to be heir to God's kingdom of heaven:

Only the few authentic Christians abandon and transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to bring forth only the correct fruit who are child of God. like Isaac.

It is therefore very critical that you guys do not let the likes of Truster deceive you and return you to bondage under the curse of the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. He is obviously trying to do this by seeking to correct the Holy KJV N.T.. Can he actually believe that so many mutually and clearly supporting revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. can all be inaccurate?

The Holy KJV N.T. is very clear through many mustually supporting revelations which Satan/Truster will seek and is seeking, to undermine.

Trusher is nothing less and no more, than an unawares, false, spying brethren among unsuspecting aspiring Christians and babes in Christ.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The big mistake that tradition Christians make is to assume that the Jews (i.e. those who remained Jews) were the descendants of Jacob.

The descendants of Jacob were those Jews who cease being Jews and became Christians.

Jacob who was the son of Isaac is said to be called 'Israel'. However there are two Israels. One is on earth (the promise land of Jews) and one is in above, in heaven (the promised land for Christians).

This is the promise land for Christians:

The Israel related to Jacob, is not the Jews whose promised land is on earth. This Israel are those Jews who ceased being Jews and became Christians and their Israel is above, in heaven.

Issac's generation were those Jews who cease being Jews and became children of God who are Christians:

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according o the promise.

The generations of Ishmael are the Jews who remained Jews.

Do not confuse prophesies about Jerusalem and Israel to be about only the earthly land of the Jews.

There is a second Jerusalem and Israel that is related to heaven.

The earthly Jerusalem and Israel relates to the Jews. This Jerusalem and Israel is related to the promise land of Jews. This is anchored on the covenant from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem or Israel which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

The heavenly Jerusalem and Israel relates to Christians. This Jerusalem and Israel are related to the promised land for Christians. This is anchored on the second covenant which is about the Jerusalem or Israel which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; 1. (this is the promise land for Jews) the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
26 But 2. (this is the promised land for Christians) Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Things related to heaven (including the configuration of planets, stars etc) are signs for only Christians.

The following video may make some sense except for the assumption that those stars pertain to Jews. These stars do not pertain to the Jews, who are connected to flesh and earth. These stars pertain to Christians who are connected to spirit and Spirit and heaven.

In this video, the assumption that Issac generation of Jacob were the Jews is wrong/incorrect.

Jacob was about the Jews who cease being Jews and became Christians. They are of Israel that is in the heavens, above. These are Isaac's generations.

The Jews (Ishmael's generation) are about the earthly land of Israel, on earth.

copy and paste or click on, this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

The prophesy explained in the above video is at best related to the rule of Christians and the establishing of their heavenly kingdom on the surface of earth, on earth and the dispatching of Jews and their earthly claim to some other place.

Do not be deceived, Jesus is not coming to empower the Jews (who are the generations of Ishmael). He is coming to empower Christians (who are the generations of Isaac).

Also do not be deceived, Jews are not the generation of Isaac (i.e. those who cease being Jews and became Christians.

All good prophesies are only for Christians and not for the Jews who remained Jews.

This guy's ideas and story seems far from correct. However his idea about the appearance of a stars, at the time of the end of 2000 odd year periods, may have some merits.

The appearance of these stars may mark the time of the end of 2000 odd year old periods, as posted on Post # 212 above.

That is,
1. the first star that this guy mentions marked the time of the end of the previous period and the start of a 2000 odd years period which span, from Abraham to the coming of Jesus. During this period, the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments ruled among those people.

2. the next star that he spoke of appeared with the coming of Jesus. This marked the time of the end of the previous period and the start of a new 2000 odd year. This new 2000 odd year period span from Jesus to the present when another star appeared. During this 2000 odd year period, both the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system and the N.T./spirit and spirit/Christian tradition ruled on earth.

3. now, with the appearance of a third star, another time of the end is at hand. This is the time of end of the above period and the start of another period has started. During this new (just started) period, only the N.T./spirit and spirit/Christian tradition and authentic Christians (the chosen few) are ruling on earth and the O.T., Jews etc/ would soon be totally out of here.

The recently started 2000 odd year period will favor only Christians (i.e. children of God) without any Jews (children of the flesh).

The above seem to be the 'Revelation: 12 sign'.

Do not be deceived up to the final moment. This guys can be only partially correct.

Last edited:

Gurucam

After death, one will be judged and sent to heven or hell based on what one soweth.

After death, one will be judged and sent to heven or hell based on what one soweth.

When one dies, physically, one's final judgment and dispatch to either heaven or hell, is based on what one soweth to, during one current life on earth. It is not based on slogans which one may have repeated according to instructions in Joel Osteen's and other similar churches.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Have absolutely no doubt that when one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, during one's life on earth one soweth to flesh and reap corruption. Corruption include children of the flesh/Jews etc., like Ishmael, who (at all times, past, present and future) persecute children of God/Christians, like Isaac.

Do not get bamboozled about the above fact.

Other things including repeating slogans, counts for nothing.

To soweth is the only path. To soweth to Spirit is to literally do the will of God who is a Spirit in heaven:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Repeating that 'Lord Jesus was raised from the dead by God' is simply to repeat a 'Lord', 'Lord', slogan. This is nothing. One must actually do the Will/Spirit of the living God who is a living Spirit within each person's own heart.

Romans: 10 King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

In the above 'shall believe in thy heart' is directly connected to knowing in one's heart/spirit.

The above is directly connected to and being led by, the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit. This enables one to do the (only) two things which anchor salvation, deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven and Christianity.

By discerning the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one own heart/spirit and being led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do one serves one own spirit and also do the Will/Spirit of the living God, in perfect harmony.

The above are the (only) two things that each person must do in order to be saved, delivered into God's Christian kingdom of heaven and to be a Christian.

Also from the above experience of communion with the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit, one comes to actually know that Jesus is alive, well and living in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm.

Then one's confession that 'Lord Jesus was raised from the dead by God' is not simply the repetition of a slogan, but a living awareness of the fact. This awareness within one's own heart/spirit is subtle and intuitive. It is not bold and brazen as knowing through our physical senses. This subtle, intuitive knowing is described as 'believing in one's heart'.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Hurricanes and storms can be literally pushed away, before they reaches one's land.

Hurricanes and storms can be literally pushed away, before they reaches one's land.

In fact, they can be prevented from forming. However, this latter event is far more involved.

Some uninformed/carnal churches simply attract 'negativity in the atmosphere'. While other truly (spiritually) informed churches, attract 'positive vibes in the atmosphere'.

This is about science and art technologies of the Quantum field. This is the science and art of Quantum mechanics.

This science and art technology is also defined in the Holy KJV N.T.

The basic idea is, if a group of people pray the wrong and uninformed way, they create and sustain an atmosphere that is fertile for only negativity.

On the other hand when a group of people pray the correct and informed way, they create and sustain an atmosphere that is fertile for only positiveness.

Praying and what to pray for, are serious science and art. Of course praying the wrong and uninformed way attract hurricanes to one's environment. On the other hand praying the correct and informed way repels hurricane from one's environment.

Many old (none biblical) civilizations used this technology very successfully.

This was introduced by Jesus and recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. However it remain hid. The words were 'shut-up and the book sealed. This simply means that although the words were in the Holy KJV N.T. they were 'shut-up and sealed in that book because it required humans to have a higher awareness to recognize and discern the particular words which are the science and art of operating competently, in the spirit/quantum realm.

This science and art technologies are basis of Christianity. Christianity is a spiritual tradition. This is different from a religious tradition.

Up to recently it was o.k. to simply esteem religions on earth. Now one cannot survive on the surface without individual personal spiritual actualization and spiritual competence. Traditions can no longer be religious. They must now be spiritual. Soon all religious traditions would be out of here.

Christianity is the science and art of creating and sustaining a totally life supporting reality on the surface of earth by operating from the spirit realm, through the faculties of one's own spirit. A totally life supporting reality on earth is literally heaven on earth.

In the Christian tradition this approach to pray is described as 'serving one's own spirit' in harmony with 'soweth-ing to the Holy Spirit'. This has absolutely nothing to do with the ten commandments and other O.T. things and/or repeating slogans (as prescribed by Joel Osteen at his Houston church).

The current Harvey hurricane/storm event in Texas clearly confirm that countries can no longer operate without adapting and using these science and art technologies of the Quantum field. Prevention is the only possible way forward. Cure is totally not possible (i.e. as in the past).

Churches must be lifted to the next level, which is authentically spiritual. Churches can no longer be the dress-up charade that they have been.

At this ensuing time, countries who can rise to this level of spiritual competence will rise to the top of the world by getting the total support of nature.

This not an approach which enables one to obtain the expression and materializing of one's any which (arbitrary) desire/wish. This was the approach in traditional pray which always failed.

This newly 'un-shut-up' and 'unsealed' approach is about each person, knowing and seeking only those specific set of desires and wishes which the Holy Spirit will support for him or her. Then seeking expression and materialization of that specific set of desires and wishes.

This is totally different from the current approaches used by churches, religions and self-help gurus. In fact this knowledge was hidden, until now. It was shut-up and the book which contained it was seal up to recently. These institutions and people tell you that you can (magically/miraculously) have just any thing that you want, if you use their techniques. This is totally flawed.

Fact is each person has only a very specific set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which will have the support of the Holy Spirit. And so one can and must pray for only these set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations. It is not a free for all. Nor can a simple request succeed. There is an an art and science for making these specific pray requests.

These science and art are being revealed now, only because the time of the end of the last 2000 odd year period arrived and Knowledge is expanding. This is according to the prophesy of Prophet Daniel:

It seems that every 2000 odd years period marks the 'time of the end' of a period when increased knowledge surfaces on earth.

The surface of earth is at one of these serious transforming times. Failure to adapt to these increasing knowledge of the current times, can and will lead only to one's demise and dismissal from the surface of earth.

Basically, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments is a religious tradition. This is totally irrelevant on earth now. This will be totally thrown out to give total way to the Christianity which is a spiritual tradition and therefore totally spirit and Spirit based, with absolute God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and all other O.T./Mosaic things.

There is very serious doom for those who continue to discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. Such leaders can literally self-destruct and/or go mad.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Why would people go mad and who are these people who go mad, at the time of the end?

Why would people go mad and who are these people who go mad, at the time of the end?

Why would people go mad and who are these people who go mad, at the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system and the dawn of the N.T./Christian/Jesus/spirit and Spirit based reality on the surface of earth?

These are the misled people. Disasters will come to them and they will not understand why, because they would believe that they pleased Jesus and served Christianity. The sad fact would be that they did not please Jesus and did not serve Christianity. They were deceived by false prophets and unawares, false spying brethren.

A serious quantum of people believes that when Jesus is here and Christianity is established, the ten commandments will be law on earth.

This would not be so.

Christianity is anchored on God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

When, in the fullness of time, the above comes to earth as a living reality and this truth/reality hit these people, who discern wisdom in, esteem, use and/or promote the ten commandments, they would be very bitterly disappointed. Some of them will go mad.

Many people who perceive themselves to be Christian, were misled into believing that the ten commandments were God's laws and a part of Jesus' law and Christianity. This led them to feel totally advantaged by those who transgress the ten commandments. They held the idea that they will have their justice and vengeance when Jesus comes to earth and Christianity is established here.

At the last moment, when Jesus actually comes here (in Spirit) and Christianity is clearly established here, these people will finally know that the ten commandments are not at all a part of Jesus and Christianity. And therefore they were grossly misled and they have no justice and/or vengeance to get on their expected terms.

Then, not only will they face bitter disappointment, some of them will go mad or get heart attacks or get strokes, before they are dispatched very unceremoniously from the surface of earth.

It is a far better thing to awaken, now, to the truth that the ten commandments have absolutely nothing to do with Jesus and/or Christianity.

In fact it is a far better thing to awaken, now, to the truth that Jesus and Christianity is totally about transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according o the promise.

In the above, 'the law' that one is 'delivered from' and 'no longer under' is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

Do not be bluffing and fooling yourselves into believing that those who are onto Christ are still under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

Christians are those chosen few people who are the saved and delivered. They are Christians only because they literally transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve each of their own heart/spirit. This is how they stop bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth only children of God, like Isaac. This how they come to inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter..

You who want to be under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, don't you hear the curse of this commandment? When you esteem, use, invoke and/or promote this commandment, you bring forth only fruits onto death (i.e. children of the flesh, like Ishmael) and no fruits onto God (i.e. children of God, like Isaac). Then you and your children, do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. Instead you and your children are cast out into hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

On the other hand, when you transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to serve your own heart/spirit/love you cease bringing forth fruits onto death (i.e. children of the flesh, like Ishmael) and start bringing forth only fruits onto God (i.e. children of God, like Isaac). And you and your children inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Do you know what it means to 'transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to serve your own heart/spirit/love'? This means that you do not follow any law when it comes to sexual procreation. Instead you must be led only by your own spirit which are discerned as urging of love for a mate.

This means that if you are 'converted' and you are in a marital union and this union is held together only because you esteem the 'thou shall not covet' commandments, you are in serious sin.

The above arrangement (union/marriage) is only for 'the dead' . . . not for the 'converted'. This means that if you are 'converted', you must leave your law based/ten commandment marriage/union . . . and find new mate or mates, according to the urging of love in your spirit and 'covet'. No formal union is required. At all events your off-spring will be children of God, i.e. fully sanctioned and blessed by God. No human certification (like a formal marriage) is needed or desirable.

If you are 'converted' your sexual unions, sexual acts and sexual procreations must be motivated, only by urging of love/spirit and never because you are stuck in a spiritless/loveless union because you are esteeming the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. This is how to be healed by Jesus, after you are 'converted'. This is also how one and one's children, inherit God's kingdom of heaven. All others (both parents and their children) go to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Do not lead yourself to hell simply because you are 'pig-headed', 'foolishly arrogant' and/or misled. Wake-up to truth, now, before it is too late for you. You are responsible for your self. Stand-up and apart from the misinformed masses. Stand-up for your self and be among the chosen few who actually know truth, serve truth and therefore do not err and make it.

Do not wait to be among the 'not chosen' masses who would be bitterly disappointing, when it too late. Some of them will go mad, others will get 'heart attacks', others will get 'strokes', etc.. However, at all events, all will go to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac).

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and this generation are different from Ishmael and his generation because they transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit and Spirit and delivery to heaven. Where as Ishmael and his generations continued to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which are the laws of sin, death and delivery into hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

. . . let no one deceive you about these facts.

Last edited:

Gurucam

President Trump's pardoning of Mr. Arpaio is a Christian act, done wittingly or not.

President Trump's pardoning of Mr. Arpaio is a Christian act, done wittingly or not.

President Trump is in the U.S.A. to bring about serious transformation to the U.S.A., according to authentic Christianity.

Whether wittingly ot unwittingly, President Trump is there, in the U.S.A., to totally remove and relegate the O.T. system and its ideas and replace it with the N.T. system and it ideas.

The sad fact is that only a very chosen few will recognize this fact. Indeed only a very chosen few will recognize that President Trump's actions are in line with the new order of Christianity and Jesus Spirit rule on earth.

In fact it is very likely that President Trump will not be consciously aware that he is serving the new order of Christianity and Jesus. He will simply serve his own spirit and by so doing he will be serving the new Christian order and the Spirit of Jesus on the surface of earth.

The very great majority of those who perceive that they are Christians have very erroneous ideas about Christianity. They cannot and will not see this transformation coming. They will awaken to the fact only after it is a seriously done deal.

It is very clear that President Trump is here to do away with the old and introduce the new.

To start with President Trump (as a politician) was brand new. Ms. Clinton was/is the very fabric/essence of the seasoned 'old'. And he dethroned her. This was a sign of the time of the end of the 'old'. Fact is President Trump did not simply dethrone Ms. Clinton. He dethrone the 'old' guards and 'old' system.

This was recent confirmed when President Trump pardon Mr. Arpaio against all the information and ruling from the judicial arm of the U.S.A..

The judicial arm of the U.S.A. is anchored on O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies. And this was never challenged before. However this is not a Christian system. This is essentially an O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. and indeed, it was relevant during the past 2000 odd years. And so it ruled uninterruptedly.

The time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment and its ideas came to the surface of earth, recently. We are now witness the dismantling and dismissal of all things O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment and its ideas.

President Trump action was not the first.

Previously this change of the age from the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system and its ideas to the N.T./spirit and Spirit/transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit age caused humans to removal posting of 'the ten commandments' from the immediate precincts of many judicial court buildings in the U.S.A.

Now President Trump has out right opposed and dismissed the judicial system (idea and ruling) in the U.S.A. by unilaterally pardoning Mr. Arpaio (seemingly according to his own spirit volition).

The fact is: the entire judicial system is anchored on the ideals of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system. And the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system and all people who subscribe to this old system are set to be thrown out of the surface of earth. Therefore the entire traditional judicial system will be (willingly or unwittingly) undermined by people who are 'converted'.

People who are led by their own spirits and not by conventions of men, are 'converted'. There can be no doubt that President Trump is, at least, 'converted', if not 'healed by Jesus'

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Before your very eyes is the successive undermining and dismantling of the Old which rules for the past 2000 odd years, to give way to the New. And indeed the media who are clearly taken-in by their self acclaimed (old) wisdom, are arguing semantics . . . while 'Rome (the Old) burns before their very eyes'.

The U.S.A. media seem stuck in the old out-dated mode, tripping over their incontinent selves, on full public/international display.

The sad fact is that people who delight in their country's formal and traditional justice system are not Christians. They are O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. Their system and they were permitted on earth for the last 2000 odd year period.

As of recently, the time of the end came for that O.T. system and O.T. people. Now they are not relevant to the new and current rule of Jesus and Christianity on the surface of earth. They are doomed. They and their approach to life is no longer supported on the surface of earth.

The new age of Jesus and Christianity is now at hand on the surface of earth. The old traditional, 'blind', man-operated system of justice was O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments oriented. This system is totally out of here. Now a new system of justice is at hand, in full glory. This system is as follows:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

For the past 2000 odd years, the above system was 'shut-up' and the book 'sealed' because the great masses were 'the dead' and not able to discern the wisdom and actual workings of the above system. This not a 'blind' system. This is perfect system which operates in the spirit realm after one dies.

This caused them (who were 'the dead') to operate their own 'blind' man-made justice system on their spiritually dead terms. Now under grace of God and full blown Christianity, this 'blind' man-made justice system is being dismantled and discarded from the surface of earth. All O.T. systems and ideas are set to be permanently banished from the surface of earth:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Now only one system is permitted on the surface of earth. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/law of sin and death system is out of here. And with it all related systems and related people.

. . . there can be no other way, now that Jesus and Christianity totally rule and dominate the surface of earth. The time of the end, for sharing the surface of earth with O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people, has come and gone. Now there will be no sharing.

You are well advised to be early to this truth or 'too late' will be your cry.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Even a first world country cannot cope with or escape the actual wrath of nature . .

Even a first world country cannot cope with or escape the actual wrath of nature . .

Even a first world country cannot cope with or escape the actual wrath of nature, if it is destine to come to them. At best they can delay their destiny. Fact is, there are many (battle) fronts, when fighting nature. And nature tend to have her way, any which way.

. . . and through the best human way, some lives are inevitably offered in sacrifice, at the alter of human judgment of expediency.

Prevention is always primary. Cures involve many fronts and can be very elusive, even very inadequate and expensive.

The prevention option is being offered, in these posts. The simple awakening to truth at the time of the end of the 'old', is in itself, a consequential miracle worker and savior.

Indeed simply becoming aware of the truth (as confirmed in these posts), now, at this time of the end of the old and the dawn of the new, is a very effective pray and savior.

Human destiny is determined and controlled simply by his awareness. Heaven on earth is created and sustained simply by informed (actually wise) human awareness.

To drop all one's foolish ideas and come onto truth results in a positive quantum leap in one's immediate environment to a heavenly reality, on earth . . . a guarantee to effortlessly ward off hurricanes etc.

However this cannot work if one is simply bluffing, one's self, like in simply parroting things. One must come onto one's 'all truth'.

All truth must be living and real to one who seeks to bring heaven to one's immediate environment.

The trick is to become aware of one's 'all truth' and express and/or live it. This is 100% guaranteed to (magically) bring God's kingdom of heaven to one's immediate and even extended, environment:

To live by any other way is to live by fluke in an essentially hellish environment, which can often be perceived to be heaven, until its actual inadequacies are exposed and/or brought down, by nature.

Open your 'eye to see' and you will discern the above truth, in plain sight before you.

31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Some humans commonly perceive that hell can come to Christians/children of God. This is total fallacy. It is far more reasonable to conclude that one who is experiencing hell is at best, a 'make-believe' Christian . . . indeed, not the real thing.

Last edited:

Gurucam

What indeed is the Christian way of having 'dominion over'?

What indeed is the Christian way of having 'dominion over'?

Genesis: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The above was increased knowledge which was given at a very old time of the end. That was relevant to pre-Christian times. Since then we have had the time of the end of, at least, two further, 2000 odd year periods. And at each of these new 'time of the end' period, new increased knowledge surfaced on earth.

When the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system came this was new increased knowledge at the 'time of the end' of the absolute ideas and rule of Genesis.

Then for the ensuing 2000 odd years the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system rule over those people.

Then 2000 odd years ago, the surface of earth had the 'time of the end' of the absolute rule of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system and all those old genesis ideas. 2000 odd years ago new increased knowledge surfaced through Jesus, according to:

Fact is, there was/is not just one 'time of the end' when 'knowledge was/is increased'. 'Time of the end' seem to run in 2000 odd year periods when, at each time, knowledge is increased.

This means that when Genesis (above) above was presented, as increased knowledge, this was a very old 'time of the end', when increased knowledge surfaces.

Many 'time of the end' came and went after the advent of Genesis and at each of these time of the end, new increased knowledge surfaced on earth.

After the advent of Genesis, came the time of the end of end of the 2000 of year period when the idea in Genesis rule supreme over the surface of earth.

Then the 'the time of the end' came for the idea and rule of Genesis. And new increased knowledge surfaced on earth, with Moses.

That is, at that time of the end of the Genesis era, Moses brought increased knowledge in the form of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments, tradition.

Then, for the new ensuing 2000 years the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system ruled supreme over the surface of earth, among those people.

This was until the 'time of the end' for the absolute rule of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system. This 'time of the end' was 2000 odd years ago, when Jesus brought new increased knowledge.

At that time, 2000 odd years ago, Jesus brought new increased knowledge in the form of the N.T. and Christian, which is/was anchored on, transgressing the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system so as to serve spirit and Spirit, system.

This heralded the 'time of the end' of the absolute rule of the O.T. system.

This also heralded a new 2000 odd year period in which every one was free to either esteem, use, invoke and promote either the O.T. system or the N.T. system.

This new tranche of increased knowledge superseded both the ideas of Genesis and the idea that Moses ideas were the only one on earth. This new tranche of increased knowledge and guidance introduced righteousness of God that was without the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment ideas. This new tranche of knowledge and guidance also introduce a new 2000 odd years period during which both the idea of the O.T. system and the ideas of N.T. system can be relevant on earth.

The surface of earth has just closed off the time of the end of the last 2000 odd years, when both the O.T. and the N.T. and O.T. people and N.T. people are permitted on earth. Now knowledge and guidance are coming directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus through each person's heart or spirit.

In this newly dawned 2000 year period, only authentic Christian are supported on the surface of earth. The O.T. tradition and O.T. people will no longer be supported on earth.

Fact is at each of these 'time of the end' and the accompanying, surfacing of new increased knowledge, a new way of having 'dominion over' things on earth was established and given.

This in spite of the fact that, 'dominion over' was first mentioned in Genesis. And this represented new increased knowledge, at that very old time of the end of a very long passed period.

Since that prehistoric time of the end, we have had three further discernible 'time of the end' period with new increased knowledge coming to the surface of earth, at each time.

The events were as follows:

1. the first was Genesis ideas and then 2000 odd years of the the rule of these ideas. Then came the 'time of the end' for those ideas. This led to the advent of Moses and his ideas. This was another tranche of increased knowledge.

2. this opened the next 2000 odd years when Moses' ideas ruled absolutely on the earth, among those people. Then came the time of the end, for the absolute rule of Moses ideas on the surface of earth, among those people. This led to the advent of the physical Jesus who brought new increased knowledge. This was and is the N.T./Christianity.

3. this opened the next 2000 odd years when, both O.T. ideas and O.T. people and N.T. ideas and N.T. people were supported on earth.Then came the time of the time of the end for this 2000 odd year period. This came with the advent of the strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus on the surface of earth. Now the Spirit of Jesus is passing new increased knowledge.

4. A new period of 2000 odd years is at hand on the surface of earth. Now, the surface of earth is supporting only the N.T. and N.T. people. All others will be out-of-here.

Fact is, as far as the O.T. and the N.T. records, the surface of earth has had at least four 'time of the end' passages with new increased knowledge been added at each occasion.

The sad fact is that many people were and continue to be, stuck in and left behind in, the old. Indeed some people are still stuck in and left behind in, the Genesis era. Some have abandon the Genesis era but are still stuck in and left behind in, the Mosaic era.

People still stuck in the Genesis reality perceive 'dominion over' in terms of the Genesis revelations. People who are stuck in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition perceive 'dominion over' in terms of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition. People who have totally move onto the N.T./Christian/transgress the ten commandments tradition, so as to serve spirit and Spirit, perceive 'dominion over' according to the N.T./Christian/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit tradition.

The surface of earth no longer support the Genesis and O.T. ideologies. Also the surface of earth no longer support Genesis and O.T. people.

The surface of earth has started a new 2000 odd year period. The Spirit of Jesus has strengthened significantly. And this Spirit is in full control of the surface of earth.

Now increased knowledge and information (which marks the time of the end of a previous period) is not coming to the masses through the physically spoken or physically written words of a Moses or a physical Jesus.

Now all knowledge and information, which represent the new increased knowledge in this new period, is provided only through an intuitive connection between each person's spirit and the Spirit of Jesus.

The new increased knowledge of this new 2000 odd years period, is absolutely personalized and individualized. This new increased knowledge can only be delivered individually to each human through a private intuitive connection between the spirit of each person and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

This will separate the sheep from the goats:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

The goats are those people who remained stuck in the Genesis and O.T. traditions. They could discern things only through their physical senses. They are called 'the dead' or unaware of their spirit and its intuitive faculties.

'The goats' cannot get the new increased knowledge of the newly dawned (2000 odd year) Age. So they cannot be supported on earth in this new age. The reason for this, is as follows: knowledge and guidance for and in, this new age of authentic Christianity, is only intuitively discerned through human spirit/intuitive faculties. 'Goats' describes people who have not actualized these spirit/intuitive faculties. This put them totally out of the loop. They will be out-of-here.

On the other hand, 'sheep' describes people who are 'converted'. That is, awakened to or aware of their own hearts/spirit and this has brought the intuitive faculties of their spirit 'on line' and functional. This enable them to have communion with the Spirit of Jesus through their own hearts/spirit. Therefore they can get all new increased knowledge for the new age of authentic Christianity, on earth. This and only this makes them relevant and/or qualified, for residency on the surface of earth from this point forward.

The very sad fact is that although the past 2000 odd years were given for 'the dead' (goats) to make this transformation to spiritual awareness (sheep), only a chosen few have actually come on board.

Only a few have totally abandon both, the Genesis and Mosaic eras and ideas, and totally come onto the Christian truths and the Christian era. Now the opportunity for humans to make this transformation (from the O.T. to the N.T.) has passed. Only these few people can survive on the surface of earth at this time and onward.

Fact is, the very latest increased knowledge and guidance comes to each spiritually actualized person, individually and privately, from the Spirit of Jesus. And this knowledge and guidance is very personalized and subjective. This knowledge and guidance is of no use to anyone other than only the individual person who gets it, directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus.

This means that the last generalized new increased knowledge and guidance is in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is essentially the second best increased know;ledge which is available.

Therefore the question is best asked, as follows: in the light of the new increased knowledge which came with the physical Jesus (not the Spirit Jesus) and Christianity (2000 odd years ago), what is the new and increased knowledge about having 'dominion over' things?

What is this new increased knowledge which superseded Genesis and the O.T.?

The information is very clear. Christian (N.T./follow Jesus people) are not expected to subdue or seek to control the thing of the creation. The Christian approach was and is not about conquering land and having one's subject violently or other wise have 'possession like' dominion over lands, people and other things in God's creation.

In the past people/leader did these things in the name of Christianity and claimed to be Christians. They were totally misguided and deluded. The truth of this is surfacing currently in plain sight.

The idea of conquering foreign lands and having one's subject violently or other wise have 'possession like' dominion over these lands, people and other thing is the O.T./Mosaic/ ten commandments system. And there was and is no hope, for inheriting God's kingdom of heaven, for people in this system.

The above was never and is not, the Christian concept of having 'dominion over'.

The above concept of having 'dominion over', was and continue to be the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment/owning the physical land of Israel etc. This concept was and continue to be anchored on: "the covenant related to mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. This Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children."

The Christian concept of 'dominion over' is anchored on: "Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Therefore in order to move forward (and not stay backward) one must embrace the latest increased knowledge which came with the after the latest time of the end.

As you are aware most past 'civilization' and their leader and followers, held dominion and rule over the surface of earth through the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/'let the dead bury their dead in hell, inside the earth, with Satan' idea. And obviously none of them made it to heaven.

They were essentially 'the dead' who discern wisdom in 'the dead path'. The dead path is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/law of sin and death tradition. And so, they remained 'the dead' and they most obviously created hell on earth. Then when they died their peers bury them in hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

The question now arise, what then does Jesus prescribe for those who follow him (these are the authentic Christians). What indeed is the Christian way of having 'dominion over'?

. . . This is the essential subject of this post which will be continue shortly.

Last edited: