But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested

Gurucam

Jesus had two agendas: 1. 'follow me' and 2. 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Jesus had two agendas: 1. 'follow me' and 2. 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus had two agendas:
1. One is 'follow me'. This agenda was exemplified by Paul and committed onto Paul.
2. The other is 'let the dead bury their dead'. This agenda was exemplified by Peter and committed onto Peter and his church and continue to be anchored on Peter and his church.

Although Satan Peter physically died, Jesus' second agenda ('let the dead bury their dead') continued to be anchored on Satan/Peter.

This is because Satan/Peter was 'the dead' (dead to his spirit) while he lived. And when he physically died he continue to be dead to his spirit. This means that when he died physically he was totally unaware in the spirit realm (where we all end when we die physically).

This means that when Satan/Peter physically die he could do nothing for himself. He remained unaware in his dead physical body and was dragged by his physical body where it naturally goes, which is inside the earth, in hell.

Therefore when Satan/Peter and all other of 'the dead' physically die, they are buried inside the earth, in hell, with their dead physical body. And after a while they awaken to be ruled by Satan/Peter inside the earth, in hell.

And indeed, for the past 2000 odd years, Satan/Peter's successors and church on earth, continue to recruit 'the dead' on earth to become Catholics by condition them, so that when they physically die, they willingly and unwittingly bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

However it is different for those who follow Jesus.

Those who follow Jesus were like Paul. They cease being 'the dead' by becoming awaken to/aware of, their spirit bodies. This makes then functional through the intuitive faculties of their spirit bodies. This enabled them to achieved personal, direct, private and intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus through each of their own heart/spirits.

Then, while they live on earth, the abandon all other agendas and ideas (like the ten commandments etc.) and serve this agenda which come from the Spirit of Jesus, through each of their own hearts/spirits.

That is. they are led into all of their own works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within each of their own heart/spirit. This how to follow Jesus and become a Christian. So people who live in the above manner become are the Christians. They are a few, the chosen few.

The above has very serious and diviner benefit.

When Christians physically die, (because they were aware of their spirit and can and do, functional through their spirit while they physically live on earth) they remain aware of and functional through, their own spirit, (which survive their physical death), in the spirit realm.

This means that they cannot simply be dragged by their dead physical body into the earth, in hell, like Satan/Peter and other of 'the dead'.

In fact Christians cannot be and are not buried with their dead physical bodies, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

There is no sting of death and victory for the grave, for Christians. There is the sting of death and victory for the grave for Catholics and others of 'the dead':

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

When Christians physically die, they leave (separate from) their dead physical body, clad only in their spirit bodies. They are in the the spirit realm, clad only in their live spirit bodies, with awareness and functionality. They can decide on a few places, where they go in the spirit realm. They certainly do not go into the earth, in hell, with Satan.

In fact, because they had live communion with the Spirit of Jesus through each of their own hearts/spirit, while they physically lived on earth and they were led by the Spirit of Jesus, . . . Jesus knew them and they know Jesus. And when they physically die and are aware in their spirit bodies, The continue to know them and they continue to know the Spirit of Jesus Who continue to inform, lead and guide them to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and into the mansion in God's house which He went ahead to prepare for these people who follow him.

Are you foolish Catholics and traditional Christians, going to put-up foolish arguments and corruption, in denial of the above which is the essential fabric of truth, in the Holy KJV N.,T.? .

The above is the final gospel of 'the word' in total clarity and purity. 'The word' were previously sealed in the Holy KJV N.T.. 'the word' is now being confirmed in clarity and purity because the time of the end is at hand and knowledge is increasing:

Daniel: 12 KJV N.T.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased

Last edited:

Gurucam

My posts and threads are the final gospel of 'the word' in total clarity and purity.

My posts and threads are the final gospel of 'the word' in total clarity and purity.

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

The above must and will occur just before the final time of the end.

My posts and threads are the final gospel of 'the word' in total clarity and purity. 'The word' were previously 'shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T.. 'the word' is now being confirmed in clarity and purity because the time of the end is at hand and knowledge is increasing:

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased

The questions that arise are: Is knowledge increasing at this time and, Why or how come knowledge is increasing at this time.

I have claimed that my posts and threads testify to increasing knowledge. And they are knowledge that are literally 'the word' that were shut-up but were in the Holy KJV N.T., the book, which was sealed.

You have to investigate, if necessary and make your own judgment on the above claim.

The other question is, Where and how did I come to get this increased knowledge.

The answer is as follows:

Recently because of realignment of the Holy angels in heaven (which are the planets, etc.) the Spirit of Jesus (which was always very powerful in the spirit realm) became also very increased in power on the surface of the earth.

The above relate to Jesus coming to 'sit on his throne of glory on the surface of earth (He has long been on his throne of glory in the spirit realm):

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Before this realignment of heavenly bodies, Jesus kingdom was not on the surface of earth but in the spirit realm. Everyone who died physically enter the spirit realm where the Jesus throne of glory and power existed.

Prior to the recent realignment of heavenly bodies, Jesus did not have mush power or control over humans on the surface of earth. Up to recently the following defined Jesus' position:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

With the recent realignment of heavenly bodies (the Holy Angels) the above changed drastically. This realignment cause Jesus' Spirit to be very strengthened on the surface of earth. Now Jesus' kingdom is also, the surface of earth.

It is Jesus Spirit Who dwells in our hearts/spirits and passes knowledge:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

(The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession. The Spirit of Jesus is not the Holy Spirit.)

Therefore, with the strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus on the surface of earth, Christians (i.e. those who get all their knowledge from the Spirit of Jesus by searching each of their own hearts/spirits) would now get seriously increased knowledge, in increased clarity.

The above is increased knowledge in the time of end.

I always got my knowledge and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus, through my own heart/spirit.

With the recent strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus, on the surface of earth, the Spirit of Jesus is passing increasing knowledge to me, with increased clarity.

This increased knowledge pertains to the 'shut up' words which were in the 'seal' book, the Holy KJV N.T.:

This is what I post. I post 'increased knowledge' from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession that pertains to 'the Word that was shut-up' in the Holy KJV N.T., i.e. 'the book that was 'sealed'

'The 'shut up' words which were in the 'seal' book, the Holy KJV N.T.' simply describes the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven that were hid from the dead', i.e. deliberately obscured until the time of the end.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are 'the word' and the essence of the book, the Holy KJV N.T.. The word is no longer shut-up and the book, the Holy KJV N.T. is no longer sealed.

My posts and threads are anchored on the word and the book, the Holy KJV N.T. in clarity and purity. The word is no longer 'shut-up' and the Holy KJV N.T. is no longer sealed . . . knowledge is increased.

Clearly then, we are in the time of the end.

What am I, if not very fortunate and blessed, to serve this mission, under grace of God, in the body of Christ.

And what are you guys and this forum, if not equally fortunate and blessed to share this mission, under grace of God, in the body of Christ.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Quantum mechanics and Jesus' authentic Christianity have the same anchor.

Quantum mechanics and Jesus' authentic Christianity have the same anchor.

The 'shut up' Word and the 'seal' book describe the contents of the Holy KJV N.T. and the Holy KJV N.T.

The above revelation says that although the Holy KJV N.T., has 'the word', the word is 'shut-up' and the Holy KJV N.T. is 'sealed'. And knowledge will increased only in the time of the end.

Therefore the actual gospel of 'the word' cannot be the Holy KJV N.T. (which is 'sealed') in its present format.

The Holy KJV N.T. is not the gospel of and for, 'the time of the end'. It is lacking because 'the word' will be not be shut-up in a sealed book, in the time of the end. In the time of the end knowledge will increase.

The above means that more knowledge will have to be added to the Holy KJV N.T. and increased clarity must be added to the Holy KJV N.T., in the time of the end.

This would be a New 'time of the end' gospel. And indeed this is the gospel that must be published among all nations, according to:

Therefore those who perceive that bible or the Holy KJV N.T. by it self, is the gospel that must be published among all nations 'before the time of the end', are indeed very deceived.

A 'seal' book with the word, 'shut-up', describes the Holy KJV N.T.. This book is likened to a candle, under a bushel. This book defies a basic Christian principle. This book cannot be 'the time of the end' gospel. This book could only be a book for temporal use, like the ten commandments:

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Luke: 8 King James Version (KJV)
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.

Luke: 12 (KJV)
2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

'The time of the end' gospel will not be a 'sealed' book, with the word, 'shut-up'.

'The time of the end' gospel will be a new book with 'the word' expressed in purity, clarity and totality. And this is the gospel that will be published among all nations. This will be published through the w.w.w. which is man's physical replication of The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession who passes all knowledge.

All 'time of the end' events will involve the latest discoveries, technologies and inventions of man.

Including the following:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The above describes 'teleportation' through 'black hole portals' according to one's 'entanglement'. This is how the final removal of all 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' from the surface of earth, to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter, will occur.

Man always create and put in place, his own method of elevation or demise which grace of God, simply use appropriately or have men use it appropriately to serve grace of God.

Man's creations/inventions are likened to a 'lighted candle' and the world's population is likened to 'all that are in the house

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

'Teleportation' through 'black hole portals' according to one's 'entanglement' is an idea in Quantum Mechanics. Quantum mechanics defines the natural laws which operates in the quantum field. The quantum field is the reality that exist very deep within the physical. The commonly known and commonly used physical laws of science does not apply or work at this quantum level.

A totally different set of natural laws rule, operate and work at this inner Quantum level of matter (which seems to be the Holy Spirit).

Things at this level exist as probability waves. In this quantum level (also called the Quantum field) every thing and every possibility seem to exist, all at the same time, as probabilities. A particular material/physical thing or event happens (is created and sustained) only when and as soon as, a human inter-relate with this field of all possibilities.

That is, as soon as one inter-relate with this wave field of all possibilities (even by simply looking at or hearing it) it cease being a wave of all possibilities and become the material expression/reality of one's entanglement.

One's entanglement is the deeply seated ideas, beliefs interests, needs, desire and aspirations that one loves very dearly. These two things comprise the essential fabric of one's own spirit/heart.

That is one's own heart/spirit is created and sustained by one's love for a specific set of ideas, beliefs interests, needs desire and interests. These cause 'groaning which one cannot utter'. One own spirit/heart is the essential anchor of one's physical existence on earth. This is one's unique 'all truth'.

The quantum field is the Holy Spirit.

When a human heart/spirit inter-relates (commune with) the Quantum field of all possibilities (the Holy Spirit), this field, which exist as a wave of all possibilities, collapses into the specific material expression of the things and/or events which that person loves in his own heart/spirit. This is the mechanics of the Quantum field (the Holy Spirit) which is at the core of all humans and at all other aspects of creation. A humans' core is his heart/spirit.

So far, quantum mechanics/scientists know that by inter-relating with the quantum field which exist as waves, it collapses in to particles.

That is, they know that if a human looks at the wave existence of the quantum field, it collapses/changes into being a unique particle that is connected to the particular human observer. This is all they know so far.

From this essentially half-baked information these quantum scientists perceive/believe that they can control/determine the physical world according to their own arbitrary volition.

In fact many motivational speakers have picked up on the above idea of creating their material reality by simply collapsing this quantum field of all possibilities, simply through their own chosen arbitrary volition. They are teaching/selling this half-baked conclusion. They are misleading all who take them seriously.

Fact is, the wave of all possibilities in the quantum field, collapses to materialize (particularize) only specific deeply seated ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desire and interests that comprise the very fabric of one's spirit/heart.

The collapse is not arbitrary, according to any other idea which a person may have, hold, make-up or acquire.

The ideas, beliefs interests, needs, desire and interests which are the fabric of one's own heart is one's entanglement. One is entangled with the quantum field with only the specific deeply seated ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desire and interests that comprise the very fabric of one's spirit/heart..

One's capacity to properly inter-relate with and properly manage, the Quantum field is anchored on the things in one's spirit. It is one's spirit that enables one to have the quantum field materialize things.

One's own spirit/heart and the reality which is known as the quantum field are of the same fabric.

The above idea of materializing/manifesting one's physical reality by collapsing the wave of all possibilities of the quantum field, is the idea which Jesus captured, utilized and introduced for his followers, as Christianity. This is the idea and anchor of Christianity.

The Spirit of Jesus is a force/way of inter-relating with the Quantum field, (which is called the Holy Spirit) according to ideas, beliefs, interest, needs, desires and aspirations of one's own heart/spirit.

This force/way (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus) cause this wave Quantum field, the Holy Spirit, (which is the field of all possibilities) to collapses into the ideas, beliefs, interest, needs, desires and aspirations that are the essential fabric of one's own heart/spirit

The above is how one's own kingdom of heaven (which is the ideas, beliefs, interest, needs, desires and aspirations of one's own heart/spirit) becomes materially manifested on the surface of earth, as a specific and component expression or dimension of the Quantum field.

The above describes the Christian way of life in terms of Quantum Mechanics.

Humans, through Quantum researchers, have (unwittingly) reached the science behind the Christian way of life. However it is not only a science. It is also (simultaneously) an art. To fully understand and function in, the Quantum field researchers and operatives must posses a related Gift of the Spirit. A Gift of the Spirit is the perfect amalgam of an art skill and a science skill, in a particular area that consumes one's (default) love and devotion.

Quantum researchers are still (unwittingly) faltering by not properly marrying their quantum field theories with the ideas of Jesus' Christianity.

Here, I have attempted to bring their Quantum field discoveries, a little further, by adding a few missing pieces and so show that its root and core are essentially the same as Jesus' authentic Christianity (not traditional Christianity).

However, just on its own, the fact that human quantum scientists have come to the scientific understanding/working of the quantum field is significant, as a marker of the dawning of a new spiritual age on earth.

Fact is, the quantum field and the Holy Spirit describe the same thing.

However our quantum scientists do not seem to realize that each human quantum scientist needs a specific and related Gift of the Spirit, in order to competently function in the quantum field,. . . . i.e. if they do not want to be teleported to hell inside the earth thought black hole portals that they may open, with their Hadron Collider, at CERN,.

Further research into the nature of the quantum field must now turn into internal intuitive research. This will separate actual quantum/spirit scientists from locally/earthly certified ones.

The dawning of Quantum knowledge on earth marked the dawning of the rule of Christianity, on the surface of earth.

Now, the real rulers of the surface of earth are one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit through the force/Spirit of Jesus. This describes the new entanglement that is linked to the new dimension that the surface of earth has now conformed too. Some call this the opening of the fifth dimension on earth. Or the dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

This dawn could have started a hundred or more years ago. Since then the spirit and Spirit side of things are getting brighter and brighter.

This dawning heralded and continue to support the Age of Enlightenment in Christ, on the surface of earth. This is the conversion of the surface of earth from a carnal/physical age to a new spirit/spiritual age. Now the dimension of space/time will be commonly accessible to earthling who must and will be, only spiritually awaken/spiritually aware people.

The dimension of space/time is likened to the Spirit of Jesus who passes all knowledge. In space/time, past, present and future knowledge and events exist simultaneously and is known 'first hand' by one who can actually function in and commune with, the dimension of space/time.

By 'going' into the dimension of space/time one can get into the very innermost circle and come to know Jesus' authentic Christianity, his motives, his ideas and his agendas in total purity and clarity, live and direct. One can literally come to know the mind of Jesus when he was a human on earth, 2000 odd years ago. And also what is his current 'mind' as the Spirit of Jesus.

Those whose entanglement is not according to the above level of intuitive spirit and Spirit based awareness and lifestyle, will be teleported out of here. They will not die. They will simply be teleported to an alternative dimension/reality that is in line with their spiritually dead entanglement/reality. That is, 'the dead' will simply be 'out-of-here' in a flash.

It is simply that the surface of earth has conformed to a new spirit and Spirit based reality/dimension that is no longer suited to or supportive of, the reality/entanglement of 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead).

This awareness is far more deeply seated and profound than simply intellectual/left-brain functionality and knowing. (this is to be on the left side of Jesus and God)

This awareness is anchored on right-brain, intuitive/spirit actualization and knowing. (this is to be on the right side of Jesus and God)

Having an intellectual grasp of the above concepts is not good enough to give rise to a Christian entanglement with the actual mechanics of the quantum field and the intuitive capacity to function competently in the Quantum field.

A Christian entanglement with the actual mechanics of and the intuitive capacity to function competently in, the Quantum field is centered on a Gift of the Spirit.

The current path that is taken by Quantum scientists is without the relevant gift of the Spirit. These scientist are entangled with physicality with out spirit. Their works will 'bite back, at them, first.

Indeed they may create black hole portals into the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, however they will be first to be sucked into hell inside the earth to join Satan/Peter, simply because of their entanglement with physicality with no subjective/personal spirit basis.

At any even, if our quantum scientists do not open black hole portal to hell inside the earth where Satan/Peter rules, these will be opened through grace of God.

Opening black hole portals to hell was essentially a routine and on going event only in the spirit/quantum realm where people go when they die physically. This was countered with opening white light portal to spirit heaven.

Now these events and skills has come to functionality, physically, among the living on the surface of earth. This is a component of the spiritual age of enlightenment in Christ, on the surface of earth. This is literally, God's kingdom of heaven coming to the surface of earth. And any semblance of hell being totally removed from the surface of earth.

Hope that this post is informing and helpful.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Please re-read the above post. Refining it is on going. This is the human way of love and devotion.

Our own individual spirits and the Holy Spirit has two basic components. One is the same for both and the other different.

The common component is love and devotion. Both, our spirit and the Holy Spirit are created, sustained by and anchored on, love and devotion.

However our human spirit is created, sustained and anchored on our love of and devotion to, a limited set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations. This is the spirit/will of humans. It is different for each human.

In the theories of quantum mechanics, the limited set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which defines our individual hearts/spirit also defines our human entanglement with the quantum field.

On the other hand, the Holy Spirit is created, sustained by and anchored on, love for and devotion to, all possible (unlimited) ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations. This is the Spirit/Will of God

The difference between our spirit and the Holy Spirit is in their ideas components. The love and devotion component is of the same fabric.

We are co-creators with God. We are on earth to express and materialize the limited set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspiration that are the fabric of our spirit, in God's creation, which is anchored on all possible ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations.

Each human can collapse the wave function of the quantum field only according to the precise and limited set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of his own heart/spirit.

We are here, on earth, to collapse the the quantum wave field (which is the Holy Spirit) into particles that creates and sustains the unique and limited set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations, that are the fabric of each of our own unique spirit.

The above is the essential bases of a life 'in Christ'. This is the lifestyle that makes one Christian, a child of God and one who is saved and delivered into one's own kingdom of heaven and God's kingdom of heaven, simultaneously, on the surface of earth and else where.

This life style is not subjected to any ideal or law, like the ten commandments etc..

Oh how great is Jesus . . . and our devoted and tireless quantum scientists.

. . . although our quantum scientists should seek enlightenment, in order to serve and flourish completely and ultimately.

Re-reading the above post (i.e. # 183 above) can only help. It can never hurt.

Truth is a very complex and unlimited thing.

Catholics and traditional Christians have and hold such dimwitted and limited ideas which they parrot under the foolish belief that they know and have all truth. They reduce God to their own small and very limited (spiritual dead) perceptions. And believe that they are the best thing since sliced bread.

They are generally stuck at the level of justifying the ten commandments. This is less than 'kindergarten sums', in the grand scheme of things. At any event the ten commandments are totally and unequivocally 'out the door' for Christians and the surface of earth.

One will have to be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter in order to keep themselves under the ten commandments. For this is were 'the dead' are destine. And the ten commandments killeth and are only for 'the dead'.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The choice of heaven or hell is very wide open to each human, based on his/her own perceptions. However, 'the spiritually awakened/spiritually aware person' and 'the dead' person, are very different and they do have totally different perceptions which take them to two different 'places'.

The spiritually awakened/spiritually aware person follow Jesus to heaven.

'The dead bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter. And of course those who in the least way esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are 'the dead' or becomes 'the dead' and stays 'the dead'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The manifest token of righteous judgment And the vengeance of Jesus . . . :

The manifest token of righteous judgment And the vengeance of Jesus . . . :

These instructions/information came from Jesus through Paul:

The following tell us what is 'the manifest token of righteous judgment of God' that 'you may be worthy of the kingdom of God' for which 'you also suffer'.

. . . and the vengeance and wroth of Jesus toward those who persecute one for upholding 'the manifest token of righteous judgment of God' on earth.

2 Thessalonians 1 KJV N.T.
4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

However it is important to note that Paul was given to deliver information about the two different churches/commissions which Jesus set-up.

These churches/commissions are for two different kinds of people. One commission is for 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead) and the other is for the spiritually aware (the converted). Only the 'converted' (those who are no longer 'the dead' and are spiritually aware) are given to follow Jesus (to heaven). 'The dead' are given to bury each other (in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter) .

It is therefore expedient to discern to which church/commission the above instructions apply.

Also the above gives limited information. However the above also rise unlimited questions.

Of course all these questions can be had from the Holy KJV N.T., by those who knock appropriately, with the correct attitude and actualization.

It is also very important to note the following:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

The above says that only a few will have, know and be served by correct knowledge. Also the above says that only a few will actually know/perceive the power of God. This means that the very great majority will foolishly reduce/limit God's power to the sad level of their own very limited (carnal) perceptions:

Luke: 18 KJV N.T
27 And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

An example of a common limited limited carnal perception (that is held by a billion strong traditional Christians and others,) is that God kingdom of heaven must be limited by the ten commandments. Limited carnal perceptions are held only by the 'the dead'. 'The dead' cannot perceive that the ten commandments must be transgressed in order to serve spirit and Spirit. They cannot have this perception until they cease being 'the dead' and become spiritually awaken.spiritually aware.

Therefore bulk beliefs (i.e. beliefs shared by a billions strong traditional Christians) cannot be correct knowledge. These incorrect information include:
1. 'Jesus will return in a physical body' also
2. 'judgement day' and 'the day of the Lord Jesus' are some, still to come, one time, future events.
3. judgement day and the day of the Lord Jesus will be physical events.
4. the physical Jesus was or is the Lord.
5. the ten commandments are a part of Christianity.
6. the gospel of circumcision and the gospel of uncircumcision are both the same

The above are all false assumption that anchor a billion strong traditional Christians. And these are just a few erroneous assumptions that are held and esteemed by this billion strong unfortunate group of people who totally ignore and dismiss the following revelation from the Jesus. (these revelations clearly tell them them that, they are far too many to know truth):

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Fact is the physical Jesus was a sign for the Spirit Jesus and there will be no more signs. Jesus has gone to the Father for all eternity. He is currently sitting on his throne of glory, clad only in his spirit body, in God's kingdom of spirit heaven.

'The day of the Lord Jesus' is an on going, 'not seen' thing since 2000 odd years.

After physical death everyone is in the spirit realm, where Jesus's throne of glory exist. Jesus rule powerfully in the spirit realm. This is where Jesus' kingdom exists. This is Jesus' kingdom. Jesus' kingdom is in the spirit realm. It is here that 'Jesus has his day', with every one (when they die physically).

Jesus is on his throne of glory in spirit heaven. He is clad only in his spirit body, as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord in and from, heaven. He is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. One can reach him and commune with him only through one's own heart/spirit.

Those who denied, persecuted, tortured and killed the physical Jesus and persecuted Christians all face Jesus in the spirit realm when they die. And Jesus is very powerful in the spirit realm because this is where his kingdom resides. This is where Jesus has been having his day with everyone after each one physically dies.

Indeed, for the past 2000 odd years, Jesus' kingdom was not of this physical earthly world. It was in the spirit world:

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
28 And Jesus said to them, "Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on His glorious throne, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Jesus' throne of glory is in the spirit realm where he is the Lord in heaven, clad only in his Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Romans: 8 KJV N.T
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Jesus is not waiting to have his day at some future (still to come) time. Jesus has his day every second with each person when they physically die. And he judges them and dispatches them to either heaven or hell according to their soweth-ing on earth, while they lived.

The first quote from the Holy KJV N.T., in this post says:

'the manifest token of righteous judgment of God' is that 'we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure'.

It is incumbent on every serious seeker to get to the exact meaning of 'we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure' from other appropriately supporting revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

There are many filters revealed in the Holy KJV N.T. and one must know them all, in order to use the Holy KJV N.T., correctly. A bilion strong traditional Christians use the Holy KJV N.T,, 'willy-nilly' (any which way), corruptly and totally foolishly. They misguide themselves, err and are not chosen.

The instruction to Daniel is to shut-up the word and seal the Holy KJV N.T. until 'the time of the end' (the time of the end is not the day of the Lord Jesus. These are two different things):

One is not going to get 'the shut-up word from the sealed Holy KJV N.T.' easily. 'The shut-up word from the sealed Holy KJV N.T.' are things of God. These are discerned only spiritually. 'The shut-up word from the sealed Holy KJV N.T.' can be discerned. intuitively, only through one's heart/spirit.

A billion strong traditional Christians cannot and will not, get or have the shut-up word from the sealed Holy KJV N.T..

They are not 'converted' (i.e. they are not spiritually aware). They all still esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments which makes them and keep them, 'the dead' (the spiritually dead).

Fact is one must be 'converted', healed by the Spirit of Jesus and actualize/poses an appropriate Gift of the Spirit in order to unlock the 'shut-up' words from the sealed Holy KJV N.T. This is not related to formal education:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Do you find that my posts are becoming clearer and more informed according to your own perceptions? If yes, know that it is not me. It is the Spirit of Jesus because His Spirit, on the surface of earth has strengthened. There The Spirit of Jesus Who dwell in my heart/spirit is passing expanded/more knowledge according to:

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

If you find that my posts are becoming increasingly clearer and more informed then: this means that the time of the end is at hand, because knowledge is increasing/expanding according to:

[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Gurucam

From among O.T. and/or N.T., people, good things seems to accrue to only a few.

From among O.T. and/or N.T., people, good things seems to accrue to only a few.

'The time of end' gospel cannot be and is not, the 'shut-up' words in the 'seal' book, which is the Holy KJV N.T., which existed for past millenniums.

My threads and posts are the 'shut-up' words in the 'seal' book, which is the Holy KJV N.T., in clarity and purity. The surfacing of the information in my threads and posts are a 'time of the end' event.

My threads and posts constitute the 'time of the end' gospel. This is the gospel which must be published among all nations, at this time. This is being done through this forum, through the w.w.w..

The promise is that this gospel will be published among all nations, at this time. There is no promise that it will be read, accepted, embraced and/or used by more than a chosen few.

In fact if my posts and treads impact and are embraced by more that a few, then they are in serious jeopardy. That is my posts and threads are not likely to be the no longer (the now unmasked) 'shut-up words from the no longer sealed (the now unsealed) book (the Holy KJV N.T.).

Prophesied is that, the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) will be taken-in with corruption (distorted versions of Christianity) and therefore err and not make it to be among the chosen few.

Remember that the promise is simply that 'the time of the end gospel' will be published in all nations.

The above is said against the back-drop of,
1. 'people err when they do not know scriptures and the power of God' and
2. 'many are called and few chosen' and
3. 'many false prophets will rise and deceive many.
4. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Among all people who in some way use the O.T. and/or the N.T., good things seems to accrue only to a chosen few, from among all of them. This is the Holy KJV N.T., position.

. . . and indeed a billion strong traditional Christian cannot be a few or 'the chosen few'. When Catholics, Jews and Moslem are added . . . well . . .

Last edited:

Gurucam

The only source for the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is the Holy KJV N.T.

The only source for the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is the Holy KJV N.T.

The only source for the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is the Holy KJV N.T., in only a few deliveries which Jesus made, in private sessions, among only the disciples.

These mysteries are not at all in the O.T. or in any other manuscripts or works.

Everyone need to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in order to inherit God's kingdom of heaven. And these are not contained in the O.T. and they are not contained every where in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Hope that you guys notice that the above say that the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven were hid until they were given to the Saints (the disciples) only 2000 odd yeas ago.

You would not find these mysteries in the O.T.. Therefore, if you are seeking to inherit God's kingdom of heaven, (i.e. follow Jesus to heaven) the O.T. is useless and must be thrown-out.

If you are seeking to inherit God's kingdom of heaven (with or without Jesus) you must 'zoom into' and use only those few deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples in very private sessions among only them, as recorded only in, the Holy KJV N.T.

The above is the Holy KJV N.T. position.

Everyone must realize that not every thing in the Holy KJV N.T. relates to delivery to heaven with Jesus. This is only one of Jesus' two agendas. This is 'the follow me' agenda.

Most things recorded in the Holy KJV N.T., from the physical Jesus, relate to 'let the dead bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter. This is the second of Jesus' two agendas. This is the 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda.

Jesus has and openly declared two agendas:

Both of Jesus' agendas have been and are active and functioning.

'The dead' who are also called children of the flesh, are not destine to inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven, in the fullness of time, together with children of God/Christians.

Jesus agenda is to for those who follow him to be heirs and for the dead to bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The Holy KJV N.T, is not to be used 'willy-nilly'. Masses of unfortunate people quote, claim esteem, use, invoke and promote revelations that are given for managing 'the dead, while erroneously believing those revelations to be for 'the spiritually aware' and Christians, sometimes with 'self-righteous arrogance

They are simply 'the dead' burying 'their dead counterparts'. They are totally in over their heads and hearts.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Fact is, one has to be 'converted', healed by Jesus and posses an appropriate Gift of the Spirit to 'un-shut' the words and unseal the Holy KJV N.T.:

. . . with respect to the above no man certification or endorsement is valid. In fact those who claim and proudly (or other wise) display traditional doctorates, bachelors, pope-hood, bishop-hood etc. are simply empowered by the Satanic status quo. to further Satan-ize the masses.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The reverence which aspiring Christians, feel for the O.T. was corruptly . . . .

The reverence which aspiring Christians, feel for the O.T. was corruptly . . . .

The reverence which aspiring Christians, feel for the O.T. was simply and corruptly conditioned into their head by Jews, some of who masqueraded and continue to masquerade, as Christians:

The Jews did not recognize Jesus or supported his cause. In fact the Jews killed Jesus for doing away with the ten commandments for those who wish to follow him. They also undermined Christianity and persecuted Christians.

These are the people who want to 'correct' Christianity. And indeed a billion strong traditional Christians allow themselves to be fooled.

Of course, today, some Jews claim Jesus on their terms. They claim that Jesus is theirs because he was born to Jews. Indeed he was born to a Jews as their promised messiah who they did not recognize, denied and persecuted, as such, and who they killed.

Why indeed, would a billion strong traditional Christians deny and defy Jesus so as to embrace and be informed and guided, by Jews?

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares ('the dead') brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under the O.T. and the ten commandments which was found to be onto death):

There are absolutely clear revelations which confirmed that ten commandments makes one and/or keeps one 'the dead' and as such the ten commandments are done away for those who can be led by their spirits (i.e. Christians).

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

A billion strong evil traditional Christians falsely claim to be Christian. They esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments (which makes them and keep them 'the dead'). They are the dead who bury each other. They are not the ones who follow Jesus. Therefore they are not Christians. However they claim to be Christian and promote their practice to be Christianity. This is evil.

Christianity is anchored on abandoning and transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's spirit, in harmony with the Holy Spirit. A billion strong traditional Christians deny and desecrate this fact so as to serve the ten commandments. And they do this while claiming to be Christian. This makes them evil.

In effect, the billion strong traditional Christians actively deny, defy and undermine both Jesus and authentic Christianity but foolishly believe that Jesus appreciate them and will save them.

Fact is Jesus avenge the above transgression when these sad and unfortunate traditional Christians (and all others who desecrate Him and authentic Christianity) physically die and are in the spirit realm where Jesus has his throne of glory, his kingdom and His power:

Jesus kingdom is not on earth. Jesus' kingdom is in the spirit realm. Therefore 'the dead' (and others who desecrate and undermine Jesus and Christianity on earth) will not experience the vengeance and wrath of Jesus on earth. However they will experience the vengeance and wrath of Jesus, when they physically die and inevitably find themselves in the spirit realm:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Jesus gets his vengeance or dispenses his kiddos, to humans, in the spirit realm, when they physically die and invariably are in only their spirit body, in the spirit realm.

The sad fact is that people arbitrarily deny, desecrate and undermine Jesus and Christianity while they live on earth (to prop-up the ten commandments, etc.) and nothing seems to happen, so they simply get braver.

The sad fact is that Jesus has his day with everyone when they physical dies and are in the spirit realm. No one gets away: Jesus always had and will continue to have his vengeance:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There are two different covenants. Let no one fool you.

There are two different covenants. Let no one fool you.

One covenant pertains to 'following Jesus'. The other pertains to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Jesus had just two agendas which he persued vigorously:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus' two agendas pertained to two different covenants, as follows:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; 1. the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But 2. Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

In the above, you do notice that

1. the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is the first covenant and those who esteem, use, invoke and promote this commandment become and/or are kept 'the dead'. That is, they are in the flesh and are kept in the flesh. This covenant killeth and keeps one 'killed' (spiritually. 'The dead bury their dead' inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, under this covenant.

2. The second covenant is very different. The second covenant is being 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the thou shall not covet' commandments, so that one can transgress this commandment, so as to serve in the newness of spirit. This covenant giveth life. This covenant is about following Jesus to heaven.

Hebrews: 8 King James Version (KJV)
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

The first covenant was given by Moses who fooled-up the Jews. Moses did not tell the Jews that He gave the ten commandments. Also Moses lied by omission. Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments must eventually be done-away-with, when the Lord, who is the Spirit of Jesus was introduced.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

When one cut through all the buffing and corruption of the Holy KJV N.T.:

There are two different covenants:
1. the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
2. Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

1. The first is the earthly/flesh covenant.

The first covenant is about 'the thou shall not covet' commandment and this is the flesh covenant because:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

The first covenant is, all of the following:
1. the O.T.
2. Moses laws and system
3. the Jewish religious tradition
4. a System based on the ten commandments
5. a system which cause one to bringing forth fruits onto death
6. a system which cause one to bring forth children of the flesh like Ishmael)
7. a system that 'killeth'
8. a system which 'let the dead bury their dead'.
9. a system that delivers one to hell.

2. The second covenant is:
1. the spirit and Spirit traditional
2. the N.T.
3. transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit
4. the Christian tradition
5. follow Jesus tradition
6. the tradition which cause humans to bring forth 'fruits onto God'
7. the tradition which cause humans to bring forth children of God, like Isaac.
8. the tradition which giveth life
9. the tradition which cause humans to be delivered to heaven.

Do you guys know and get the above facts?

The above are some of 'the words' which were 'shut-up' in the sealed KJV N.T.. They are clarified, purified and released now because we are in the 'time of the end' and 'knowledge is increasing', according to:

And indeed all knowledge come to humans, from the Spirit of Jesus through one's own heart/spirit. When such intuitive insights are confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T., these intuitive insights are, at least, authentic Christianity.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christianity is anchored on the idea that all knowledge come to each humans, from the Spirit of Jesus through each of their own hearts/spirits:

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come

When such intuitive insights from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession (as obtained through one's own heart/spirit), are confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T., these intuitive insights are, at least, authentic Christianity.

It is not about going directly and reading things in the Holy KJV N.T. and then being led by those things, that makes one a Christian. This is not the Christian way.

The Christian way is to first become 'converted'. This is to get the spiritual actualization so as to get and be led by, all truth/all knowledge from the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned through one's own heart/spirit. This is what makes one a Christian.

It is about seeking ye first, the kingdom of God that is within and then bringing out those things (those ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations) that are within your own heart/spirit to physical/material expression on the surface of earth, in harmony with the Will/Spirit of God. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession makes this possible:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

To get all truth/all knowledge from the Spirit of Jesus through one's own heart/spirit is not at all difficult.

In fact, this is one of the keys to God's kingdom of heaven, which is hinged on another mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. There are two keys:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

These keys (which are described as the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) were given by Jesus to only the disciples, in private sessions among only them:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

These keys seemed to have been 'shut-up' in the sealed Holy KJV N.T., according to:

It is time to confirm these keys in clarity, purity and totality:

The first key is that: one must awaken to/become aware of one's own heart/spirit. This is to be 'converted'. This does not make one a Christian. This simply gives one the spiritual/intuitive actualization to move to the next step.

Only when one is 'converted' can one search, one's own heart/spirit, to get and be led by, all truth/all knowledge from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This is how Jesus heals one and one becomes a Christian.

Communing with and being led by, the Spirit of Jesus as discerned through one's own heart/spirit is the second step or second mystery of God's kingdom of heaven.

One must first be 'converted', before one can have communion with the Spirit of Jesus and be healed by Jesus.

Fact is, only 'the dead' need to have their spirit saved. Only 'the dead' need to be 'converted'. Not everyone on earth are born, 'the dead' or are 'the dead'.

Therefore the act of getting 'converted' applies to only 'the dead'.

Anyone who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner is 'the dead'. These people cannot follow Jesus (to heaven). They are the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter:

To be 'converted' is to cease being the dead by becoming awakened to/aware of one's own heart/spirit. This is first key or mystery of God's kingdom of heaven.

Then one can move onto the next key which is to achieve live communion with and be led by, the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

The technique for achieving these two keys are more or less the same. These are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

This is to achieve a mind/body connection. The energy/bliss which radiate within one physical body is one's spirit body. Becoming aware of the energy/bliss which radiated within one physical body is to become aware of one's spirit. This awareness operates through one's right side brain hemisphere. This is to make a mind/body connection, through one's right side brain hemisphere. This can be achieved through hatha-yoga (properly done).

Hatha-yoga are physical postures called asanas. When properly done these awaken one to the finer blissfulness within one's physical body.

This is a reversed way of awakening one's right side brain hemisphere because the feeling of bliss is discerned only through one's right side brain hemisphere. This bring one's right side brain hemisphere into functionality. One discerns the spirit reality and the Spirit of Jesus, through one's right side brain hemisphere.

The physical faculty through which one discern one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus is one's right side brain hemisphere.

Hatha-yoga, properly done, does the reverse trick of bring one right side brain hemisphere on line.

Most people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the O.T. and/or the N.T. seem to operate only through their left side brain hemisphere. Their right side brain hemisphere are held in suspension. This deny them of spiritual awareness.

'The dead' describes people whose right side brain hemispheres are strongly and permanently 'off-line'. This is to be spiritually dead'. They are incomplete people because they use only half of their brain.

The above is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that was 'shut-up' in the 'sealed' Holy KJV N.T. up to now.

There are a few other techniques for achieving awareness of one's spirit. These include meditation and an intellectual path through reading and re-reading my posts and threads with a seeking awareness (and not a know-it-all attitude).

A teacher is one who destroys his student's comfort by introducing him/her to a little more truth and so motivate his student to lift himself a little bit higher.

It is very foolish to believe that you know it all and sit on that assumption. That is to assume that you are God. because only God knows it all.

If God seeks to write all that he knows, it would take billions by billions, of books the size of the Holy KJV N.T.

There are no such set of books. The knowledge of God is structured in the Holy Spirit. The knowledge of God (i.e. all knowledge/all truth) can be had only through an intuitive connection between one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

Fact is, each person is given to get only a specific set of God's knowledge and wisdom, at any time. This is directly related to the ideas, beliefs, needs, interests and aspiration that are the fabric of each person's own heart/spirit.

The set of ideas, beliefs, needs, interests and aspiration which make-up a person's spirit is unique in every human. The spirit of God/the Holy Spirit accommodates all ideas for all humans animal plants the earth etc.

The set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which make-up a person's spirit is his/her personalized entanglement with the Holy Spirit. Each person can cause the Holy Spirit (which is wave expression) to collapse into a material expression only according the specific set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which make-up his/her own individualized spirit.

The set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which make-up a person's spirit are long 'pre-birth', pre-existing, very strong conditioning. These are the only ones that can reach the Holy Spirit (which are wave expressions) and collapse it into any thing material for anyone.

The set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which make-up a person's spirit related to one's existence in the spirit realm. Therefore these and only these represent one's entanglement with the Holy Spirit or with any thing spiritual.

The Holy Spirit can bring material expression and material manifestation on earth for each person, only according to one set of things.

These set of things are the actual ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's heart/spirit. This expression and/or materializing of these set of things on earth for each person, is always holistic.

It is always according to the Will/Spirit that God hold for His creation. This creates and sustains heaven on earth for, both humans and God. This makes each human a co-creator with God, in God's creation.

The Holy Spirit (which are probability waves expression of all possibilities) cannot be collapsed into just any ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of modern man. Also it cannot collapse into other ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that were locally and recently acquired (i.e. acquired after one's birth on earth).

However humans can, to an extent, materialize his own modern, locally acquired ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations, out of his own carnal/physical efforts.

However man's carnal/physical creations would always be 'half-baked', fall short of expectations, run against God's Will/Spirit for His creation (i.e. fall short of the glory of God) and sustain a hell on earth, in all ways.

The entire Christian idea (which is about creating and sustaining heaven on earth) is anchored on seeking ye first the kingdom that is within one's own heart/spirit.

This is about becoming reacquainted with the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that are the fabric of one's heart/spirit. These are the things which one actually love. Love is a thing of only one's heart/spirit.

Love for things in the material creation arises simply when those material things are a physical replication of things which one originally love in one's own heart/spirit.

One's heart/spirit is created and sustained by one's love for a specific set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations.

The Holy Spirit (which is probability wave expression of all possibilities) stands ready to be collapsed into the material expression and manifestation of only these specific ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations.

To be in grace of God is to collapse the Holy Spirit (which is probability wave expression of all possibilities) into some or all of the specific set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit.

To be in grace of God is literally to create one's own heaven, on earth, in harmony with the God's kingdom of heaven, on earth.

Expressing and fulfilling things on earth are not by arbitrary, intellectual, man encouraged 'local/earthly' selection . . . as most motivational speaker seem to project.

Expressing and fulfilling things on earth are about the deep-seated things in your heart/spirit. These are pre-existing very strong conditioning that are the essential fabric of one's heart/spirit.

These are ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which existed in your heart/spirit before you were born. These relate to your spirit which is the only things that are entangled with Holy Spirit. Therefore only these can be addressed by the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the quantum field which which exist as a probability wave of all possibilities.

You guys are gifted to have this knowledge which was shut-up and sealed before now, i.e.. according to:

This time, this pertains to 'shut-up' words in another book (not the Holy KJV N.T.) that was sealed and not made available to you guys before now.

Fact is, there is quite another book (not your current traditional scriptures) which has 'the words'.

However the words in that other book were shut-up' and that other book 'sealed', from you guys. You were not ready/given to get the word or appreciate/use that other book.

Given you dead state, you would have more than likely desecrated that book which had the word.

However the times of the end is at hand, and now the words are not longer 'shut-up' and the book no longer 'sealed' for you guys, who read my posts and threads.

What indeed is this book (which has the 'shut-up words), that was 'sealed' and not made known to you guys?

It is the book that is purely about spiritual awareness and a life based on one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God.

This other book, is not about the ten commandments, the O.T., and parables which consume most of the Holy KJV N.T..

The ten commandments, the O.T., and parables which consume most of the Holy KJV N.T. are now, totally done away with, from the surface of earth.

The other previously 'sealed' book is the 'time of the end' gospel which is totally devoid of the ten commandments, the O.T., and parables which consume most of the Holy KJV N.T..

However this is a previously existing (on earth) book (of the word) that was simply sealed and therefore could not be and was not recognized by you guys.

We are in the time of the end and this other book which has the word is surfacing.

Are you ready to recognize and embrace the word contained in this other book that was previously sealed to you guys?

Do you realize that there is another book with the words that was sealed from you and which will only now be open to you, in the time of the end? Do you get that this is the message in:

This is the expectation which you must have, before you can reap any benefit.

Are you ready for the word and the book which contain the word, in naked and plain 'view'?

Of course the word which was shut-up in a sealed book was hidden only from you guys. These were not hidden from the twelve disciples. The twelve disciple were privy to the key to God's kingdom of heaven. There are also called the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Quantum scientist has detected (on their independent terms), the Holy Spirit (i.e. the Spirit expression of God). Is not the Holy Spirit the source for fulfilling one ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspiration.

Don't people pray to God (who is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit) for the fulfillment of
ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspiration.

Well, our quantum scientists have found a level of existence that within physicality. And this level of existence are literally probability waves of all possibilities, which can be collapsed into any material possibility.

Clearly then prays are an attempt to collapse the probability waves that are Holy Spirit into particle which conforms to the subject of one' prays.

However pray have not been successful because humans did not have the art and science to actually collapse the probability waves that are Holy Spirit into particle which conforms to the subject of one' prays.

Apart from not actually having the actualization to collapse the probability waves that are Holy Spirit, into particle which conforms to the subject of one' prays, human pray requests were for arbitrary thing.

A long time ago we were told that because of our infirmities we would not know what to pray for, say and do, We are told however that the Spirit of Jesus helps us with this failing:

It seems that a billion strong traditional Christians were led, probably by Peter/Satan to falsely believe that Paul was foolish and not to taken seriously. So a billion strong traditional Christians ignore the above guidance fro Jesus, through Paul and when ahead to pray for any which thing they like.

The result is that few, if any pray from a billion strong traditional Christians get answered. A few get partially or other wise answered, by fluke (and not by skillful prays) and they believe that they way of praying works.

. . . will continue, in the nest post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Ttraditional Christians were misled (by Peter??), to believe that Paul was foolish.

Ttraditional Christians were misled (by Peter??), to believe that Paul was foolish.

Are you ready to recognize and embrace the (shut-up) words contained in this other book that was previously sealed to you guys?

Do you realize that there is another book with the words that was sealed from you and which will only now be open to you, in the time of the end? Do you get that this is the message in:

This is the expectation which you must have, before you can reap any benefit.

Are you ready for the word and the book which contain the word, in naked and plain 'view'?

Of course the word which was shut-up in a sealed book was hidden from you guys, until now. These were not hidden from the twelve disciples.

The twelve disciple were privy to the key to God's kingdom of heaven. There are also called the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Now quantum scientist are coming on to these mysteries/keys.

On their own terms, Quantum scientist have detected the quantum field. This field closely resemble the Holy Spirit (i.e. the Spirit expression of God)..

Is not the Holy Spirit the source for fulfilling one ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspiration.

Don't people pray to God (who is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit) for the fulfillment of
ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspiration.

Well, our quantum scientists have found a level of existence that within physicality. And this level of existence are literally probability waves of all possibilities, which can be collapsed into any material possibility.

Clearly then prays are an attempt to collapse the probability waves that are Holy Spirit into particle which conforms to the subject of one' prays.

However human pray have not been successful. This is because humans did not have the art and science to pry properly. Through their pray, their prays have not actually collapse the probability waves that are Holy Spirit, into particle which conforms to the subject of their prays.

Apart from the above, human pray requests were for arbitrary things.

A long time ago we were told that because of our infirmities we would not know what to pray for, say and do, We are told however that the Spirit of Jesus helps us with this failing:

It seems that a billion strong traditional Christians were led, probably by Peter/Satan to falsely believe that Paul was foolish and not to taken seriously. So a billion strong traditional Christians ignore the above guidance from Jesus, through Paul and when ahead to pray for any which thing they like.

Therefore those who offered pray lacked the art and science to collapse the probability wave for that is the Holy Spirit into a particle material expression and manifestation of the subject of their prays.

Also their pray requests were for arbitrary things and not the the actual things they are per-ordained to get through collapsing the Holy Spirit.

The result is that few, if any pray from a billion strong traditional Christians get answered. A few get partially or other wise answered, by fluke (and not by skillful prays) and they believe that they way of praying works.

Last edited:

Truster

When I read the heading of the OP and the use of the word "righteousness" I knew for an absolute fact that you hadn't performed an exegesis of the word. If you had you would be using the correct adjective and English translation of the Hebrew word.

Because you don't understand the word used it means your entire teaching or argument is in tatters.

Gurucam

When I read the heading of the OP and the use of the word "righteousness" I knew for an absolute fact that you hadn't performed an exegesis of the word. If you had you would be using the correct adjective and English translation of the Hebrew word.

Because you don't understand the word used it means your entire teaching or argument is in tatters.
Clearly you are not about the New Testament, which is totally spirit and Spirit based. This giveth life eternal.

The other option is lettered discernment. Lettered discernment killeth.

Only intuitive/spirit discernment giveth 'all truth', 'all knowledge' and 'life, eternal'.

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

Lettered discernment is to study the written scriptures and check dictionaries, manuscripts for information and meaning. Jesus did not study scriptures. He did not use any old material in this matter.

Jesus got all his information directly from the Spirit:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

The following describes how one get all knowledge/all truth directly from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, intuitively through one's own heart/spirit:

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come

The above approach to getting all knowledge/all truth giveth life eternal.

You do not seem to get the fact that 'understanding the word' is totally letter discernment winch killeth..

Clearly also, you don recognize the following:

The words in all your books are 'shut-up'.

Truster

Clearly you are not about the New Testament, which is totally spirit and Spirit based. This giveth life eternal.

The other option is lettered discernment. Lettered discernment killeth.

Only intuitive/spirit discernment giveth 'all truth', 'all knowledge' and 'life, eternal'.

Lettered discernment is to study the written scriptures and check dictionaries, manuscripts for information and meaning. Jesus did not study scriptures. He did not use any old material in this matter.

Jesus got all his information directly from the Spirit:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

The following describes how one get all knowledge/all truth directly from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, intuitively through one's own heart/spirit:

The above approach to getting all knowledge/all truth giveth life eternal.

You do not seem to get the fact that 'understanding the word' is totally letter discernment winch killeth..

Clearly also, you don recognize the following:

The words in all your books are 'shut-up'.

I know all this and it doesn't distract from the fact you do not know that correct translation of tsaddiq in Hebrew or dikaios from the Greek. My post stands and will always stand. Please don't cut and paste a ton of scripture, because I know the scripture. This is about understanding the words that appear in the scriptures.

Gurucam

I know all this and it doesn't distract from the fact you do not know that correct translation of tsaddiq in Hebrew or dikaios from the Greek. My post stands and will always stand. Please don't cut and paste a ton of scripture, because I know the scripture. This is about understanding the words that appear in the scriptures.

Are you so foolish to believe that you can replace any thing in the Holy KJV N.T. through the use of current trans-language dictionaries?

The Holy KJV N.T. says many very damning things about the O.T., Jews and all old things (i.e. books, manuscripts etc.) before the advent of Jesus, on earth.

Of course, many O.T./Jewish people will like to change and/or corrupt all of these clear and damning things that the Holy KJV N.T. says about O.T./Jewish people:

The O.T. and the Jewish tradition are anchored on the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. The Holy KJV N.T. says the following: every one who esteem, use and/or promote that commandments, in the lease manner stay or become 'the dead who bury their dead'. They cannot follow Jesus to the mansion in God's house, which he went to prepare, for those who follow him:

In the above, 'I died', 'the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death' and 'it slew me' are all about one becoming 'the dead'. The law here is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. This revelations say that 'the thou shall not covet' commandment that was ordained to giveth life, was found to make one 'the dead'.

'The dead' cannot follow Jesus to heaven. 'the dead must be left to bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan.

Christians are instructed by Jesus, to let those who continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment which makes them 'the dead, do so. Leave the dead alone to bury each other, in that other place, i.e. inside the earth, in hell with Satan.

Why would any one want to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the thou shall not covet commandment which killeth. i.e. which makes one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead'?

As mush as you may prize the O.T. and other old manuscripts and dictionaries etc., these are not at all consequential to or for Christians.

Christians are about going to God's kingdom of heaven and therefore also about the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Both going to God's kingdom of heaven and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven would not be found in the O.T. or in any old manuscripts or texts before 2000 odd years ago.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and the idea of going to God's kingdom of heaven were hid from you guys until Jesus gave these mysteries, 2000 odd years ago to only the disciples in very private session among only them:

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

You are simply garbing at straws.

Are you a Jew trying to, any which way, hold onto and promote, your old tradition (which killeth and which (2000 odd yeas ago) was totally done-away-with for aspiring Christians and Christians??

Are you here as an unawares false spying brethren among Christians, seeking to corruptly return aspiring Christians into bondage under the ten commandments (which were found to be onto dead). Do you do this bad thing so as make these unsuspecting Christians, become 'the dead', so they cannot follow Jesus to heaven but instead become 'the dead who bury each other in hell, inside the earth with Satan):
'
Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

The above is the literal and clear Holy KJV N.T. position.

Are you a descendant of the following Jew:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

From the above statements from Jesus, clearly the Jews would like to alter, corrupt and/or rewrite the Holy KJV N.T. Jews and other people who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, in the lease cannot trusted to correct the Holy KJV N.T. or Christianity.

However, at the very least, the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., must be a warnings about Jews. Clearly Jews have no place among aspiring Christians and Christians. (Tht is other than to be spy who is seeking to return aspiring Christians and Christians to bondage of being killeth, spiritually, under the ten commandments)

You seem to be Jewish. Are you a Jews? Are you a Jews simply pretending to be Christian?

If you are a Jew, then please go your Jewish way, that is your right and privileged. Do not seek to deceive unsuspecting aspiring Christians and Christians.

Last edited:

Truster

Who mentioned Jews?

All I said was you seem to be confused as the true meaning of the word that is wrongly translated into English as 'righteousness'.

Nothing about Jews in that.

Gurucam

Who mentioned Jews?

All I said was you seem to be confused as the true meaning of the word that is wrongly translated into English as 'righteousness'.

Nothing about Jews in that.

What makes you hold the false believe that you can deliver the meaning of any thing in the Holy KJV N.T.?

How did you come to the above belief that you can give a meaning . . . and then processed to give a meaning under the assumption that you can provide a meaning?? Please explain.

Simply explain on who or what, authority you perceive that your meaning is worthy?

On the other point which you made, above:

PS are you one of these new age people
You ask me about being a new age person without defining what you mean by new age or what you perceive a new age person to be.

Fact is, I have heard the description, 'new age'. However I have no idea what it about.

You did me a dis-service. I cannot answer your question until you give me some ideas as to what you mean by 'new age'.

The New Testament is new age when compared to the O.T.

If by 'new age' you mean one who ignores the O.T. in favor of the KJV N.T., then by that definition, I am a new age person. Is this what you mean by 'new age'? Is this the common meaning of 'new age'?

As you realize I also had questions for you.

However I refuse to do the same dis-service to you, with respect to my question, to you.

I want to know whether or not you are a Jews or of Jewish heritage.

However, unlike you, I took the time to clearly confirm things about the Jews and their tradition which relate to my question, before I too ask you, if you were a Jew or of Jewish heritage.

I want to know if you came for the kind of Jewish heritage, mentioned in my previous post.

Are you from the heritage of Jews who (according to the Holy KJV N.T.) killed Jesus and persecuted Christians and also esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandments which makes one 'the dead'?

I have to ask because Jesus instructed Christians to leave those kinds of people alone to their own devices. They are 'the dead'. And Jesus' instruction to us Christians is 'follow me' and 'let the dead bury their dead.

I explain my plight so that you can fully understand my plight.

I mean no disrespect, I am simply quoting the words of Jesus as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T..

Billions of people, it seems, believe that they can do any thing that they like and Jesus is this all forgiving Lord. The fact is Jesus left very specific instructions. He instructed:

It seems down right Antichrist to ignore the above.

It seems down right Antichrist to not find out who is 'the dead' who Christians must leave to bury their dead'.

And also, it seems 'more down right' Antichrist, for us Christians to not distance our selves from 'the dead'.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that anyone who (even in the least way) esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is made 'the dead' and kept 'the dead'.

. . . No 'meaning', in the Holy KJV N.T. need to be or can be correct, by anyone and in particular not by a Jew.

It is your enthusiasm to offer 'meaning to words', that lead me to ask whether or not you are of the above Jewish heritage. Because the Jews are the most condemned people in the Holy KJV N.T..

I have spent some time trying to give you a clear understanding, background and context, of my question.

The sad fact is that Christians are not even to be in the same company with 'the dead', far less to be informed and/or guided by 'the dead', who seems to be Jews.

The Holy KJV N.T. is itself, fully correlated and self supporting. All 'meaning' can be had from mutually supporting revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

How can any one who is seeking to be Christian, ignore so many clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is not about the 'supposed' meaning of a few words.

At best this meaning of words thing is a serious deception, distraction and a very 'red herring'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

PPS as for the quote from Daniel the book was opened by Messiah and so were the seals.

Auhentic prophets are perpetually correct.

Daniel's prophesy spoke of 'the time of the end'.

There is no one 'time of the end'. There are perpetual 'time of the end'. 'Time of the end' refers to the end of one period and the beginning of another. And this is on-going. This never stops.

New things are always 'shut-up' in seals books . . . and then eventually made openly know in un-sealed books.

For example:

The mysteries of God's kingdom were hid from O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic people until Jesus gave it to only the disciples, in private session among only them, just 2000 odd years ago:

This was the time of the end for one thing (the flesh based ideologies of the O.T.) and the beginning of another (the spirit and Spirit based ideologies of the N.T.)

This marked the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment/flesh and blood way (i.e. the old age), for those who dropped the old way/age and became Christians. They moved to the N.T./Jesus/spirit and Spirit/Christ age, the new age. This was a new time for those who recognized and adopted the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

To become Christian is to recognize and adopt the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

However these mysteries continued to remain 'shut-up' in a sealed book, to the great majority of these people even up to this day. Only a chosen few find it:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Therefore for the past 2000 odd we had people of two ages on earth and the surface of earth was in two overlapping ages.

When Jesus came, it was the time of the end for the age when only the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/flesh and blood ideal were the only rules on earth for those people, because most every one were 'the dead'

When Jesus came, 2000 odd years ago, a new age started. The N.T./spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christian was introduced. However the previous O.T. age was not relegated.

Therefore the past 2000 odd years was not the same as the years previous. The past 2000 odd years included both ages. This was an age given for human to transition totally from the O.T. to the N.T.. Therefore during this period (i.e. the past 2000 odd years) the surface of earth supported both O.T. and N.T. people.

However there must also be 'the time of the end' for this age.

This next 'time of the end' comes when the opportunity to transform from the O.T. to the N.T. has come to the end. Then the O.T. and O.T. people will not be able to survive on earth.

This will mark the dawn of a (next) new age on the surface of earth when only Christians/children of God (N.T.) people will inherit the surface of earth totally without children of the flesh/O.T. people. This new age, has dawned and it seems, this age will ensue for the next 2000 odd years.

The reality on the surface of earth for the recently dawned age is defined as follows:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

During the time under discussion, the surface of earth is in a progression from better to better in the following order:
1. The first age: This is prior to the past 2000 odd years. In this age/period, most people on earth were 'the dead' and they dominated the surface of earth. They were given the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment tradition because this tradition can and would, be 'wisdom' for 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead). Then the time of the end came for this age to gave way to a new age:
2. This second age started 2000 odd yeas age, when Jesus introduced the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian tradition. In this age both the O.T. and the N.T. were relevant on earth and so too were O.T. and N.T. people. Now the time of the end has come for this second age to give way for a another new age.
3. This third age started recently, when the Spirit of Jesus became very powerful on the surface of earth. Now only the pure truth from the Holy KJV N.T. will be relevant on earth and only Christians/children of God will be supported on the surface of earth. Soon all O.T. people (who are actually 'the dead/children of the flesh) and the O.T. will be totally out of here.

I focused only on 'the time under discussion' and started from that point, only for expediency. Fact is there were unlimited 2000 odd year cycles before these three. Some these cycles were anchored on regression, followed by others that were progressive.

The last three, 2000 odd year cycles, were progressive, that is the surface of earth began to move from the worse to better and better.

Last edited: