But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested

Gurucam

Salvation and deliverance to heaven are not free for all.

One is expected to bring forth the correct fruit.

There is a judgment, for each person, in the spirit realm, after he or she physically dies.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

This judgment is based on what one soweth to while one physically lived on earth.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Entry to and inheriting God's kingdom of heaven is based on the kind of fruit that one brought forth while one was physically alive on earth:

Matthew: 21 King James Version (KJV)
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Only those who bring forth fruits onto God can and do go to and inherit God's kingdom of heaven. Those who bring forth fruits onto death are cast out.:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Humans have infirmities. They do not know what to pray for, say and do. However the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession was provided to help:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Jesus did not give anyone His Spirit. He simply made His Spirit available. One must search one's own heart/spirit to access and use this Spirit of Jesus.

And one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do (as discerned within one's own heart/spirit), in order to reap any benefit from this Spirit of Jesus. This is how one acquires the mind/spirit of Jesus.

One is required to have the capacity to search one's own heart or spirit before one can even attempt communion with the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit.

In order to have the capacity to search one's own heart/spirit one must cease being 'the dead' and become spiritually aware. That is one must become awakened to/aware of one's own heart/spirit. One must be 'converted'.

The above works have to be done in order to be saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven. Simply repeating salutations to and slogans about, Jesus and God counts for very little, if any thing:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The only way to do the will of the Father who is in heaven is to be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

What the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit is a perfect amalgam of the following two things:

1. 'groaning which cannot be uttered' (this relates to things in one's own heart/spirit and serving one's own spirit)
2. 'the will of God' (this relates to soweth-ing to Spirit)

'groaning which cannot be uttered' are the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspiration which are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit.

When one is led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit one serves one's own spirit and soweth to Spirit (i.e. do the will of the living God) in perfect harmony.

The ideas is to serve one's own spirit while soweth-ing to Spirit, in perfect harmony.

The Spirit of Jesus is different for each person. What the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do is unique for each person. This constitute the impersonal Spirit of Jesus. For each person the Spirit of Jesus is a perfect amalgam of what is in that person's heart/spirit and the will of the living God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The new covenant (i.e. Christianity) is anchored on transgressing the ten commandment

The new covenant (i.e. Christianity) is anchored on transgressing the ten commandment

The new covenant (i.e. Christianity) is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to do the following two things, unconditionally, in perfect harmony:
1. serving one's own spirit
2. soweth-ing to Spirit.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Serving one's own spirit/heart while one soweth to Spirit, in perfect harmony, is made possible when one is led into all of one's works ( in real time, all the time) by precisely what the impersonal Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/ Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit (in real time all the time), even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is the literal essence of:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The Spirit of Jesus is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body, 'seated' on his throne of glory, on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven, in God's kingdom of heaven that is within our human hearts/spirits:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

In that format and from that place Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession on behalf of humans according to the Will/Spirit of God.

To have communion with and derive any benefit from this Spirit Jesus, one must search one's own heart/spirit and discern and be led by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, in real time all the time.

A billion strong traditional Christians believe that parroting a particular slogan about Jesus will save and deliver them. They believe that that is all they need to do. They ignore the above. They seem to recognize no value in the rest of the Holy KJV N.T.

They ignore and deny the following warning:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

They do not care to recognize that salvation, eternal life and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven is for the few, the chosen few and a billion traditional Christians (who all share the same idea) are very far from 'a few'.

They have gone about their own righteousness, leaving aside the righteousness of authentic Christianity. They are all marching themselves to a sad and uncomfortable place.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There are just two covenants and they are totally different:.:

There are just two covenants and they are totally different:.:

There are just two covenants and they are totally different::

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; 1.) the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 2.) But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Ishmael was born under the first covenant. He was a child of the flesh.

Isaac was born under the second covenant. He was a child of promise/child of the Spirit/child of God.

Only Isaac and his generations are heirs to God's kingdom of heaven.

Ishmael and his generations are cast out.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The persecution of children of children of promise/children of the Spirit/children of God/Christians/N.T. people by children of the flesh/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Jewish people was not expect to stop:

"But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now."

Also this separation and delivery to either hell or heaven did not stop with Ishmael and Isaac. It continue to this day, as follows:

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Luke 13 KJV N.T.
23 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

A billion strong traditional Christians erroneously believe that both covenants are the same and result in the same end. Fact is:

Matthew: 21 King James Version (KJV)
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

'Fruits thereof' are fruits onto God and include children of God, like Issac. One must transgress the thou shall not covet commandments (the first covenant) so as to serve one's own spirit unconditionally, in order to bring forth this kind of fruit that relates to the second covenant, i.e. "the Jerusalem that is free and above (in spirit heaven)".

Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandments bring forth only fruits onto death (these include children of the flesh, like Ishmael). God's kingdom is taken from these people and their children and given to those others who transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve their own spirits and so, bring forth only fruits onto God, (these include children of God, like Isaac)

Last edited:

Gurucam

What will be your position, when you face judgment?

What will be your position, when you face judgment?

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

1. When you face your judgement after physical death, will it be recorded against you that you esteemed, used, invoked and/or promoted the 'thou shall not' covet' commandment (while you physically lived) and therefore brought forth only fruits onto death which include your off-springs who would have been only children of the flesh, like Ishmael? OR

2. When you face your judgement after physical death, will it be recorded against you that you transgressed the 'thou shall not covet' commandments, so as to serve your own spirit/heart and therefore you brought forth only fruits onto God which include you off-sprigs who would have been, only children of God, like Isaac.

What account of your soweth-ing will be recorded after your name?

Would it be recorded that you esteemed, used, invoked and/or promoted the ten commandments and was killeth, i.e. you became 'the dead' who bury their dead and could not follow Jesus OR

Would it be recorded that you throw out and transgress the ten commandments because they killeth and instead you transgressed the thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve your own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God?

For the ten commandments killeth where as the Spirit giveth life.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Truth and Grace cannot be separated for Christians. What are these?

Truth and Grace cannot be separated for Christians. What are these?

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Truth and grace cannot be separated. They are always held together by Christians.

1. 'Truth' represent one's own truth which are the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own spirit. These create and sustain groaning which one cannot utter in a carnal world. 'Truth' is unique in every one. Truth is as unique in each person as dna. One cannot deny one's own truth which is the fabric of one's own spirit. Therefore one cannot deny one's own spirit and one cannot deny the fabric of one's own heart/spirit.

One gains entry to earth in a human physical body, under grace of God, so as to express and materialize the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that one loves in one's own heart/spirit. It is because the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that one loves in one's own heart/spirit were relevant to the ongoing Will/Spirit of God, that one was permitted to be born on earth, in a human physical body.

The sad problem is that when some children are born they are derailed from this preordained spirit motivated mission. They are put under laws (like the ten commandments) which killeth their spiritual awareness and so bury their spirit-motivated, preordained, spirit and Spirit mission.

Christianity is an art and science geared to return 'the dead' to spiritual awareness and so to awaken them to their preordained divine mission (which is in held in latency within their covered-over hearts/spirits) and so have them drop their locally acquired mammoth agenda. And so return them to serving their preordained spirit and Spirit, divine mission.

The above relate to transgressing the thou shall not covet commandments so as to serve one's own spirit. This is the essential purpose of God's creation. No expression or materialization of the things in one's spirit is forbidden in any manner. Indeed all things that are related to one's spirit, are possible and permitted. However this must be done in harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

2. 'Grace' is to be under the Will/Spirit of God. This relates to soweth-ing to Spirit.

Christianity is the art and science of putting the above, two things, together in perfect harmony. This is achieved by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession:

Matthew: 19 King James Version (KJV)
26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of:
1. truth (i.e. one own truth which are ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own spirit and
2. the will of God which bring one onto grace.

The above is literally to transgress the ten commandments so as serve one's own spirit while soweth-ing to Spirit, in perfect harmony. These are the two pillars of Christianity. This is truth and grace.

This is what Jesus brought and made possible for those who follow him:

One has to literally dismiss and trample on, the old covenant which Moses gave in order to embrace and use the New covenant which Jesus brought. And which operates through His Spirit.

Have no doubt the old covenant (the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/delivery to hell covenant) killeth. Only the New covenant (the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christian/transgressing the ten commandment/delivery to heaven covenant) giveth life.

The ten commandments are the ministration of death. They are done away for those who are led by the Spirit of Jesus:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Spirit of Jesus is totally impersonal. It is literally what this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. This is literally the 'mind of Christ'.

Since truth is unique in each person as his/her DNA. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is also unique for each person as his or her DNA. That is, what what this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit is unique for each person.

Christianity transcends and do away with, collective generalized guidance (as done under the O.T./ten commandments) and introduces the most informed and profoundly intricate individualized human guidance, on earth.

The above is how God's kingdom of heaven is brought to the surface of earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is one and the same Spirit. This Spirit is totally impersonal. This Spirit was made available only after the crucifixion and rise to spirit heaven of the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The physical, 'seen' flesh and blood, earthly, son of man Jesus was temporal and he was not the Lord from or in heaven.

The Spirit, 'not seen', Son of God Jesus is eternal and He is the Lord from and in, heaven. This is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This is the only Lord for Christians.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The Lord for aspiring Christians and Christians is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus. This is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession Who one must discern and commune with, within one's own heart/spirit.

Christians are only those people who are led into all their works (in real time. all the time) by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned in real time, all the time, within each of their own hearts/spirits.

Billions of traditional Christians are 'want-to-be' Christians. However they err at the most elementary level. They are esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the physical, 'seen', earthly, flesh and blood and temporal, son of man, Jesus who is not the Lord in or from, heaven. Is there any wonder why many are called and few chosen?

Is there any doubt or can there be any doubt, that a billion strong traditional Christians have been grossly and gravely misled (either wittingly or unwittingly) by false prophets who came in Jesus' name. And these false prophets are operating from the highest core and from all other levels of their tradition?

. . . clearly tthe billion strong traditional Christianity is ruled by foolish, uninformed, unawares, 'false brethren' people who are 'the dead'.

These rulers are the very same people who are not given (not called or qualified) to even follow Jesus.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Last edited:

Gurucam

One gains entry to earth in a human physical body, only under grace of God.

One gains entry to earth in a human physical body, only under grace of God.

One gains entry to earth in a human physical body, only under grace of God. It is not arbitrary.

One gains entry to earth in a human physical body, under grace of God, so as to express and materialize the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that one loves in one's own heart/spirit.

It is because the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that one loves in one's own heart/spirit were relevant to the ongoing Will/Spirit of God, that one was permitted to be born on earth, in a human physical body.

The sad problem is that when some children are born they are derailed from this preordained spirit motivated mission. They are put under laws (like the ten commandments) which killeth their spiritual awareness and so bury their spirit-motivated, preordained, spirit and Spirit mission.

Christianity is an art and science geared to return 'the dead' to spiritual awareness and so awaken them to their preordained divine mission (which is in held in latency within their covered-over hearts/spirits) and so have them drop their locally acquired mammoth agenda. And so return them to serving their preordained spirit and Spirit, divine mission.

It is a grave sin and very dangerous for one to abandon one preordained spirit and Spirit based mission so as to serve the ideas and laws of mammoth which include the ten commandments and the likes. The ten commandments were given by Moses, not God:

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

This is terminally dangerous because mammoth laws like the ten commandments killeth. That is such ideas and laws makes one 'the dead'.

'The dead' are not aware of their own spirit. They are also not aware of the Spirit of God. When they die physically they remain totally unaware. They are literally dead in the spirit realm. They cannot and do not rise out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Therefore they cannot and do not rise to spirit heaven, in three days, to be like angels in heaven. Instead they remain unaware in their dead physical bodies and are dragged into the earth with their dead physical body, into hell, with Satan.

In this state Jesus does not know them and they have no communion with God. They are lost souls.

It is therefore critical for those who became 'the dead' by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments, to become spiritually aware (again) and therefore awaken to their preordained spirit and Spirit divine mission and drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirit in harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

This is Christianity which is your only deliverance from being 'the dead' who gets buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan, when you die, physically.

Billions who esteem, used, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments while they lived on earth, became and stayed 'the dead'. They accrued sin, fell short of the glory of God and when they died, physically, they were delivered to hell inside the earth, with Satan. You do not have to follow this path.

The other option is to rise in three days after physical death, to be like angels in heaven. This is the Christian path. It requires one to transgress the ten commandment so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

However, even after our best try, only a few will heed, embrace and adopt the authentic Christian path:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The above are prophesies of Jesus. These prophesies cannot be changed . . . therefore, So be it.

My spirit and Spirit based, preordained divine mission is to be a teacher and governor for the now unfolding age of enlightenment in Christ. My handle 'gurucam' is not simply picked arbitrarily. It defines my calling, according to my preordained spirit and Spirit divine mission:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

My guru (teacher) status was discerned by a spiritual master and the description (guru) was added to my name, in the very first days after my birth. These are my credentials.

My posts and threads here is according to my mission in the body of Christ, under grace of God. I am informed and guided intuitively and directly by the Spirit of Jesus, through my own heart/spirit:

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

These posts and threads are my service to my divine preordained, spirit and Spirit based mission.

This will earn me an even higher and more divine post in God's kingdom of heaven, generally, in the spirit realm. And an even greater and higher position in Jesus' kingdom in the spirit realm.

My post and threads are relevant to God's current Agenda/Will/Spirit for the surface of earth at this current time. We are in the fullness of time.

This fullness of time comes to earth when the Spirit of Jesus is very empowered on the surface of earth. This cause God's kingdom of heaven to dawn on the surface of earth.

Through recent realignment of heavenly bodies the Spirit of Jesus became very empowered on the surface of earth. God's kingdom of heaven has reached the surface of earth.

Now purified Christianity is divinely required on earth. I am here to purify Christianity, now, in the fullness of time. My works (i.e. my post and threads etc.) is the final and pure gospel of truth and grace that is being published in all lands.

Do not (continue to) latch onto Peter and the other disciples. They had and have, no position in Jesus kingdom in God's kingdom of heaven, in the Spirit realm.

Peter, his heirs, his descendants and his followers have earned and stored all their treasures on earth and none in heaven:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The disciples failed Jesus.

Paul came from the outside and became the only one back then to become Christian, i.e. an authentic and live example of one in Christ, an authentic Christian.

The disciples did not make it. In particular, Peter was taken to a mountain top and tempted with earthly treasures which were displayed before him. He succumbed. He remained Satan and Jewish.

Matthew: 4 KJV N.T.
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Jesus was tempted in the same manner. However Jesus knew that Peter was Satan and he identified Peter to be Satan.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Jesus also knew that Peter would remain Satan because Jesus appointed Peter to anchor His Satanic church were 'the dead' were to be sent to have their spirit saved. This church was to remain active and relevant right up to the day of the Lord Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus was tempted in the same manner. However Jesus was not Satan, like Peter. Jesus replied:

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Then,

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Last edited:

Gurucam

At the time of the end, many shall run to and fro. However knowledge will increase.

At the time of the end, many shall run to and fro. However knowledge will increase.

Daniel: 12 KJV.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

At the time of the end, many shall run to and fro. However knowledge will increase . . . because the Spirit of Jesus would have grown very powerful. Christ will pass knowledge much more powerfully and profoundly. And so, Saints would get from the Spirit of Jesus and comprehend, much more easily and readily, what is "the breadth, and length, and depth, and height"

This will happen in the day of the Lord Jesus would be at hand.

Indeed the day of the Lord Jesus is at hand because "the breadth, and length, and depth, and height" has surfaced and they are being published in all lands, now.

"the breadth, and length, and depth, and height" is the straight gate and narrow way.

However, I can post all I want, prophesy is, only a few are expected to find the straight gate and narrow way:

Last edited:

Gurucam

If my posts and threads are the "the breadth, and length, and depth, and height" . .

If my posts and threads are the "the breadth, and length, and depth, and height" . .

Notice that "the breadth, and length, and depth, and height" are not three dimensions. They are four dimensions. The forth dimension is space/tine. These open up to one who can and do commune with the Spirit of Jesus.

If my posts and threads are the "the breadth, and length, and depth, and height", according to:

Then they are also "the straight gate and narrow way", according to:

And since my post and threads are essentially increased knowledge that are actually literally the Holy KJV N.T., we must be in the day of the Lord Jesus:

Daniel: 12 KJV.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

However it is prophesied that only a few will find this "straight gate and narrow way". Therefore my posts and threads would not be the "straight gate and narrow way" if more than a chosen few read, accept and adopt my posts and threads.

If you are among the chosen few who read and discern wisdom in my posts and threads you and I might just be the actual chosen few. On the other hand if many read and discern wisdom in my posts and threads, then, it seems that we are all misled and doomed. It is just impossible for many to 'have it right'.

The sad fact is that truth which anchors salvation and delivery to God's kingdom of heaven is for, only, the chosen few:

Truth in the fullness of time is being offered on this forum, in my posts and threads. Truth in the fullness of time will come only as an impersonal offering. It will not be forced onto anyone.

Truth in the fullness of time is like the Spirit of Jesus. They are both impersonal. No one is forced to access, embrace and be led by, the Spirit of Jesus or by truth in the fullness of time.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is totally impersonal and simply offered. (There is nothing to debate)

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

It is up to each human, who wants to follow Jesus (to be Christian), to seek out 'conversion' then search his/her own (no longer waxed gross/covered over) heart/spirit and achieve communion with this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within in his/her own heart/spirit. Then be led into all his/her individual works, unconditionally, by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him/her to know, pray for say and do, as discerned within his/her own heart/spirit . . . even if he/she has to transgress the ten commandments and all other similar (religious) ideals and/or laws.

. . . and indeed, the above is exactly the same for "truth in the fullness of time". "truth in the fullness of time" is simply being offered, impersonally, at this point in time.

This is the only way that 'the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession' and truth can be and are, presented. They are always impersonal offerings, that are not debatable.

. . . actually it is a "take it or leave it" scenario, with these two. It always was so and always will be so.

A billion strong traditional Christians hold and practice the foolish and erroneous idea that they have the wits and right to debate these things. Again, I ask, is there any wonder why many are called and few chosen.

A billion strong traditional Christians are modern, 'know-it-all ego driven people. They are self proclaimed Gods and Lords who correct the Holy KJV N.T. according to their own wisdom and own ideas. And live by and according to, their own 'damn' ideas. They do not subscribe to impersonally delivered knowledge, ideas and guidance from the 'the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession' and/or truth as discerned, even in their own private hearts/spirits. The totally deny the following and go about their own idea and righteousness:

They deny their own inner knowing so as to adopt and use the dogma of other humans. They are totally dead to the following three most fundamental and literal Christian truths and ideals:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The ten commandments are the ideas and dogma of a human, Moses, not God. Those ideas and laws are for 'the dead'. This is the Christian position.

Christian ideas, knowledge and guidance are anchored on the Spirit of Jesus and God (the Holy Spirit) as defined literally in Ephesians: 3 verses: 16 to 19 of the KJV N.T., above.

Christian ideas, knowledge and guidance are not generalized, collective and 'one size fit all' (like the ten commandments). Christian ideas, knowledge and guidance are totally and precisely individualized (tailor-made) for each person (like DNA) and delivered to each person through his own heart/spirit

The instruction is very clear:

The law above that one is 'delivered from ' 'so that one can serve one's spirit' is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (a mammoth law):

Oh aspiring Christian, do not remain depraved and foolish. Drop out from that sad, unfortunate and totally misled pack of a billion strong (ten commandments/antichrist) traditional Christian, grouping.

Come on over and join the chosen few.

Last edited:

Gurucam

When one commune with the Spirit of Jesus one transcends the 3 physical dimensions.

When one commune with the Spirit of Jesus one transcends the 3 physical dimensions.

Notice that "the breadth, and length, and depth, and height" are not three dimensions. They are four dimensions.

The first three dimensions define physicality/carnality. The fourth dimension is space/time (i.e. is the spirit dimension). The fourth dimension (space/time) opens up to one who can and do commune with the Spirit of Jesus . . . actually it opens up to 'converted' people, even before they are heal by Jesus through communion with and being led by, His Spirit.

When one can and do commune with the Spirit of Jesus through one's own heart/spirit one transcends the three dimension of physicality. One 'enters' the dimension of space/time. One becomes a "traveler" through space and time and literally witness Jesus' actual teachings live and direct from Him. This is describes, in the Holy KJV N.T. as: "That Christ may dwell in your hearts and the love of Christ, passeth knowledge" .

Jesus' teaching are about the spirit realm and spirit realities. And how those can be harmoniously expressed and materialized on the surface of earth:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Fact is, one who awakens to one's own spirit does not actually travel through space and time. It is more like the unchanging realities/concepts of space and time (i.e. the spirit reality) opens to one. There is no travel. There is only instant teleportation by simply moving one's attention where one care, which is generally the ideas of one's entanglement.

. . . kind of getting more weird, eh.

One who is stuck arguing about and/or justifying the relevance and details of the ten commandments and other aspects of the written scriptures, is so very very far from this truth and spirit based Christian concepts and ideas.

A billion strong traditional Christians put their 'unawares'/'spiritually dead'/carnal 'cap' (restriction) on all things, including actual Christianity which is spirit and spirit based and boundless.

Fact is the spirit dimension does not exist up or down or sideways as physical things do. 'Rising to heaven' does not quite describe the actual event/concept.

Physicality is three dimensional, i.e. length, breadth and height. The spirit dimension is a fourth dimension that cannot be expressed in physical terms, i.e. through physical hearing, physical touching, physical seeing, physical tasting and/or physical smelling.

The spirit dimension must be discerned through 'extra' physical senses. These are described as 'the eye to see', 'the ears to hear' and the heart to understand. This describes detecting and knowing things things through the intuitive faculties of one's spirit/heart.

The ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness and intuitive spiritual actualization. Those who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner are 'the dead', become 'the dead' and/or remain the dead':

'The dead' cannot detect or discern the fourth dimension. They are quite literally 'dead to' the spirit reality and spirit realm where things of God can be known. They are only in 'the flesh' and they profit nothing from being simply in 'the flesh':

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

'The dead' must be 'converted' to spiritual awareness (i.e. awareness of their own heart/spirit) in order to actualize these intuitive/spiritual faculties. This is the message in:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The supposed wisest (and supposed highest) commentary of the billion strong traditional Christians about Christianity, is total unadulterated foolishness.

At best they are 'the dead' simply and unwittingly posturing/masquerading as Christians.

In Trinidad we have two days every year when our citizens are free to 'play mas', i.e. anyone can masquerade on our streets as any thing they want to represent. For example a medical doctor can dress up like the devil and play the devil all day long, for these two day.

However, the above fades in comparison to the billion strong traditional Christians who are in all reality O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people simply masquerading as/'playing' N.T./Jesus/Christian people, every day, for all their sad and unfortunate lives.

We have a tradition in Trinidad among Catholics. Catholics who play mas on any or both of these two days go to church and get 'ashes' after repenting for playing mas' on any or both of these days.

The sad fact is that there is no forgiveness for the masquerading that the billion strong traditional Christians do. They unwittingly or otherwise soweth to flesh and inevitably reap corruption:

To esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner, is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption. Esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments is the 'wisdom' of only 'the dead' (i.e. spiritually dead people).

Last edited:

Gurucam

The above conveys that it is one's spirit that 'quickeneth' (i.e. determines, creates and sustains) one's physical reality (including one's physical body).

One can do nothing profitable by operating through one own physical body, if one's spirit is not awakened and functioning.

It is a grave illusion to believe that one do 'profitable' things only through physical effort.

One physical body is simply an instrument and expression of one's own spirit, which is within one's physical body maintaining (using materials from earth) and driving one's physical body.

One's physical body is like a tool, (like a car). It takes the physical human to maintain (using localized/earthly materials) and drive the car to serve him.

To relate the above example to our physical body and spirit we get: one's own physical body is like a car and the maintainer and driver is our spirit. Our physical bodies are also maintained using local/earthly materials.

The physical body is nothing. It is like one's car which can be easily replaced according to new choices (new models). It is temporal.

However the important thing (the profitable one) is the owner and driver who is our spirit which is eternal. This spirit lives on and decides when to change our physical body and with what new model.

Christianity is anchored on using this earthly creation to loose the desire to want a physical body when one die so as to come back to this sad hellish earth.

Christianity is anchored in humans, going to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, when one die . . . without any deep or other desire to return to earth in its current state.

For Christians, going to spirit heaven is not for a permanent stay. This stay is for as long as is necessary. The plan is one will eventually return to earth, in a very improved human physical body, in the fullness of time, when God's kingdom is established on earth.

God's kingdom is destine to be created and sustained on the surface of earth:

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Those who die as authentic Christians rise to and live very happily and comfortably in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm until it is time to return to a new earth which is a physical/material replication of God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

For humans on earth this transformation takes thousand of years. However, for beings in the spirit realm, a thousand earth years is just one day.

Last edited:

Gurucam

We are at that point when God's kingdom is forming on the surface of earth.

All people who were authentic Christians when they died had risen to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, clad only in their spirit bodies, three day after their physical death.

They stayed in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them. Some were there longer than others.

For the past years, they have been returning to earth in new physical bodies as new born children of God. That is, they are normal humans but they were chosen a long time ago.

They are Spiritually gifted.

They are not the ordinary garden variety billion strong traditional 'Mosaic', flesh Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

"to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man"

"to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man"

"to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man" and That Christ may dwell in your hearts inform us that our own spirit/heart (inner man) does not become the Spirit of Jesus.

The above tells us that the Spirit of Jesus resides within each of our own heart/spirit (i.e. within our own inner man) and strengthens our own heart/spirit.

The above tells us that the Spirit of Jesus resides within each of our own heart/spirit (i.e. within our own inner man), ready willing and able to make intercession for each of us with (not expressible) groaning in our own hearts/spirit according to the Will/Spirit of God:

Christianity is about serving one's own spirit in perfect harmony with Holy Spirit.

The above is achieved when one is led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of our own hearts/spirit. And doing so even if one has to transgress the ten commandments and all similar religious ideals and laws.

The mission and service of the Spirit of Jesus is to be a precisely individualized Spirit for each person. The Spirit of Jesus is precisely different for each person. This Spirit is the Spirit of truth for each person. This Spirit must be reached and communed with by each person within each of their own hearts/spirits.

For each person, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is a perfect amalgam of:
1. the ideas beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of that person's own heart/spirit and
2. the precise Will/Spirit of God, as it relates to that person.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is perfectly impersonal when he comes-up with the above.

Last edited:

Gurucam

God's kingdom of heaven is about our spirits and transgressing the ten commandments.

God's kingdom of heaven is about our spirits and transgressing the ten commandments.

The above tells us where the Spirit of Jesus resides. It tell us that the Spirit of Jesus is within each of our own heart/spirit (i.e. within our inner man).

We know from other revelations that when Jesus died physically, he rose to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, in three days, clad only in his spirit body:

We are told also that God's kingdom is within each of us:

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The above confirm that Jesus is currently clad only in his spirit body and he is on his throne of Glory, on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in God's kingdom of heaven and this kingdom is within each of our our own hearts/spirits.

In the above place, clad only in His Spirit body, Jesus is the Lord for all aspiring Christians, babes in Christs and adult Christians (on earth and elsewhere). And indeed this is where one will find Him.:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above also tells us the Spirit of Jesus dwells in our own hearts/spirit to strengthen our own hearts/spirits.

We are told that God's kingdom of heaven will come to earth:

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

God's kingdom of heaven is within each of our own hearts/spirits. God's kingdom of heaven is anchored on the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of each of our own hearts/spirit, even if we have to transgress the ten commandments.

In totality the above tell us that when God's kingdom of heaven comes to the surface of earth, in the fullness of time, it would be the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which are the fabric of each of our strengthened hearts/spirit that will be established, materialized and rule on the surface of earth, in harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

The ten commandments is a totally external man created system. They were given by Moses, not God:

Also the ten commandments were confirmed to killeth our spirits.

When God's kingdom of heaven comes to earth, the ten commandments will be banished from the surface of earth, together with all those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way.

God's kingdom of heaven is within our hearts/spirits. It is totally about the things within each of our own hearts/spirits.

The Spirit of Jesus dwells in each of our hearts/spirit with the aim of strengthening each of our own hearts/spirits and to make intercession with the Holy Spirit so that the things in our own hearts/spirits can be expressed and fulfilled on earth and elsewhere, with total God given freedom, liberty and justification. On the other hand the ten commandments killeth our hearts/spirits.

The Spirit of Jesus serves God. The ten commandments serves the devil.

It is the Spirit of Jesus who strengthens our spirits/hearts. The ten commandments killeth our spirits/hearts. When God's kingdom of heaven comes to earth, the ten commandments will, indeed, be banished from the surface of earth.

. . . do not let O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people fool and misled you who seek to be Christians. Drop them, they will not stop falling until they reach well inside . . .

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus came to destroy the ten commandments. It is the power of death and the devil.

Jesus came to destroy the ten commandments. It is the power of death and the devil.

Hebrews; 2 KJV N.T.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

'Him' that has the power of death is the devil.

The thou shall not covet commandment killeth. It has the power of death:

The ten commandments, which has the power of death, is the devil.

And Jesus came to destroy and do away with ten commandments which has the power of death and is the devil.

Hebrews; 2 KJV N.T.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The above says, 'converted' people are 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so that they can transgress this commandment, so as to serve in the newness of their spirits.

The spirit of Jesus dwells in our hearts/spirit so as to strengthen and justify our spirits:

. . . do not let O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people fool and misled you who seek to be Christians. Drop them, they will not stop falling until they reach well inside the earth, in hell, with Satan.

On the other hand, you who embrace authentic Christianity, will rise to be like angels in heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

O.T. people were not given to know, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

O.T. people were not given to know, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Do not be fooled. O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people were not given by God to get or know, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They were never in the inner circle. They were not even called to Christianity.

One need these mysteries to enter God's kingdom of heaven. O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people never got these mysteries and do not have it. They (O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven. Also they cannot tell you anything about this subject.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are under the ten commandments which killeth. Also everyone who esteems, uses, invokes and promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, accrue sin, fall short of the glory of God and is eventually and inevitably delivered to hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is not known to them.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven came to those people, for the first time, with the advent of the physical Jesus on earth. And even then these mysteries were not widely delivered. These mysteries were given only to the disciples in private sessions among only them.

Everyone else were still kept in the dark. They were not given to get or know these mysteries. They were appeased and fooled-up with parables:

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

In the above, his saints were the disciples.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
5 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are the keys to and anchor of, Christianity.

The above is the Christian position. Those who seek to be authentic Christians (not make-believe 'traditional Christians') must accept and adopt the above truth.

Notice also that parables are no good for those seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Parables were given to fool-up and appease 'the dead' who were and continue to be, not given by God to get or know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in those few deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

. . . of course a billion strong traditional Christians, very routinely: esteem, use, invoke and promote, both the ten commandments and parables . . . what a sad state, indeed.

If one is 'the dead' one will do as 'the dead' do. And one will not follow Jesus.
. . . so be it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Isaac & his generation goes to heaven. Ishmael & his generation are cast out. Why?

Isaac & his generation goes to heaven. Ishmael & his generation are cast out. Why?

The answer to the above question will light the path to your salvation and deliverance.

Matthew: 22 KJV N.T.
9 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

The above confirms that Ishmael and his generation are 'the dead' and indeed the ten commandments were found to be onto death.

Ishmael and his generation must be the Jews who remained Jews. And continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (which killeth)

On the other hand, Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generation must be those Jews who cease being Jews, dropped and routinely transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit and so became Christians.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

God is the God of Abraham, Issac and Isaac's generation.

God is not the God of Ishmael and his generation.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

What then is the difference between Issac and Ishmael? This question arises because Issac and his generation are the children of God and they go to God's kingdom of heaven where as Ishmael and his generation are the children of the flesh and they are cast out/thrust out of heaven.

The distinction is that Ishmael and Isaac were born under two different covenants.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Ishmael was born under the first covenant: the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Isaac was born under the second covenant: Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The first covenant is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/killeth-ing/flesh based covenant. This covenant killeth:

The second covenant is the N.T./'transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christian covenant. This covenant giveth life and is anchored on:

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. (i.e. children of God, like Issac)
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death (i.e. children of the flesh, like Ishmael).

The first covenant was seriously flawed. It must be totally dropped and transgressed so as to serve spirit and Spirit. This is how one stops bringing forth 'children of the flesh', like Ishmael and start bringing forth 'children of God', like Isaac:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Bottom line, children of the flesh, like Ishmael are 'law/flesh' children where as children of God, like Isaac are love/spirit children . . . whether or not they are born in or out of formal or any other kind of wedlock or procreative unions.

Children of the flesh are born to people who ignore love/spirit in favor of laws, like the ten commandments. Where as children of God are born to people who transgress laws like the ten commandments so as to serve love/spirit.

The former are 'the dead', i.e. people whose hearts/spirits are waxed gross.

The latter are people whose hearts/spirit are open and not covered over. They are spiritually aware and therefore ruled by spirit/love.

The former is exemplified by Shylock (a Jew) and the latter by Antonio (a Christian) in William Shakespeare's play, The merchants of Venice. It makes for good/informed reading.

The above is the Christian position, as stated in the Holy KJV N.T..

The Christian Holy book is the Holy KJV N.T. and not at all the O.T. or any other old manuscripts.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that only the Holy KJV N.T. contains the mysteries of and to, God's kingdom of heaven. There are no such mysteries in the O.T. or in any other old manuscripts etc.

Aspiring Christians would be very well advised to heed, embrace and adopt the above truths.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The ten commandments were & are the ministration of death written in stone

The ten commandments were & are the ministration of death written in stone

9 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

The above confirms that Ishmael and his generation are 'the dead' and indeed the ten commandments were found to be onto death.

Ishmael and his generation must be the Jews who remained Jews. And continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (which killeth)

On the other hand, Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generation must be those Jews who cease being Jews, dropped and routinely transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit and so became Christians

The ten commandments were the ministration of death written in stone:

Gurucam

God is the God of Abraham, Issac and this generation, not the God of Ishmael and his.

God is the God of Abraham, Issac and this generation, not the God of Ishmael and his.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

God is the God of Abraham, Issac and Isaac's generation.

God is not the God of Ishmael and his generation.

Why?

God is not the God of the dead. And, indeed, Ishmael and his generation are 'the dead'.

Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generation ceased being Jews and embraced Christianity which is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of God). Therefore God became their God.

On the other hand Ishmael and his generations remain Jews and continue to embrace, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments which were given by Moses. The ten commandments killeth. Therefore Ishmael and his generations are the dead. And their god continue to be Moses and not God, the Holy Spirit.

The ten commandments, which killeth, were given by Moses, not God:

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The above is the Christian position, as stated in the Holy KJV N.T..

Of course the Jews would like to deceive you into believing that they are of the generation of Isaac and the Moslem are the generation of Ishmael. According to our Holy KJV N.T., this is not correct.

Our Holy KJV N.T. says that both the Jews and the Moslem are of the generation of Ishmael. Both of them are O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people.

Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac are Christians. They are N.T./Jesus/Christian/transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, people. They cease being Jews and became Christians . . . a long time ago:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

The above says: "ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus"

Who are children of God? Only Christians are children of God.

Who, from among Abraham's generations, are children of God. Only Isaac and his generation:

Read my posts and threads repeatedly and thoroughly. They are literally the Holy KJV N.T.. They are literally your passage to salvation and deliverance, now, in the fullness of time.

Dear, dear billion strong traditional Christians, do not continue to be informed and led by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, who came to you, in Jesus' name. They plainly, cunningly, boldly and literally deceived you. You cannot be the chosen few. You are simply the great unsuspecting masses who these false prophets and false brethren willingly please, any which way, so that you will happily fill their coffers.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

The Jews are, in all reality, simply a sect very similar to the many sects among Moslem. They are all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. They all claim allegiance to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. However, they all hold different views about the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system and they are all violently fighting each other, mostly based on ideological differences with respect to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jews and other different sects of Old testament people violently fighting each other.

Jews and other different sects of Old testament people violently fighting each other.

The Jews are, in all reality, simply a sect very similar to the many sects among Moslem. They are all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. All in the same system.

They all claim allegiance to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. However, they all hold different views about the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system and they are all violently fighting each other, mostly based on ideological differences with respect to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

Why indeed would aspiring Christians and Christians want to get involved in that fight? Christians are not at all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. Christians do not seek their own vengeance. They do not fight. Christians are the chosen few who actually follow Jesus. They are instructed to let the dead bury their dead'.

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Clearly O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are 'the dead' because the ten commandments killeth. They were found to be onto death:

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

Instruction to Christians are as follows:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Seems that aspiring Christians and babes in Christ, were duped by the Jews into getting into that fight which is about different sects of Old testament people violently fighting each other.

O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people seem to lack all respect for N.T,/Christian/follow Jesus people:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (N.T,/Christian/follow Jesus people), even so it is now.

Last edited: