BTLM

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
BTLM

Herman Cain plan: subsidize black families by rewarding marriages amongst black Americans.

Obama Plan: give negroes food stamps.

How can Anna or Jdog and rexlame have any dignity supporting this type of Obama Plan?

Really? Foodtamps. They been gettin food stamps for 55 years now and they're still needing more and haven't done nothing. When are white people going to stop throwing their hard earned money away? Why are white people supporting black men to go out and father more children from multiple women? White people, what the hell is wrong with ya'll?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WizardofOz

I left LA in 1987. From what I can see, and hear, the black criminal mindset has gotten much worse. I had an employee who lived in Compton before moving to Hawaii. He told me some of the things that black gangs were requiring for entry into their clicks. Like allowing the candidate's sisters to be gang raped in order for acceptance. These black gangs were assaulting some of my employees' aunts and his grandmother attempting sexual assaults. He and his cousins came from Samoa and formed a savage counter gang to put a stop to the black savages and they stopped them dead in their tracks. No black gang was prepared to deal with Samoan aggression. Anyways, unfortunately this guy, my employee was racist against black people. Having been living the good life here in paradise I guess I've been immune from the problem that has festered like an open wound over the last 30 years. What an absolute Turkey Obama was in the lives of those colored people living in these inner cities. Obama, the stoner from Punahou High School that had no black culture whatsoever until he started faking it in Chicago.

cool-story-bro_o_1095006.jpg

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Yes I realize that you, Anna, and Clown. You are sheltered from the realities of inner city negroeism❄️. And this is why you condemn police officers for blasting caps in black folk. You fail to understand that blm is protesting the arresting and imprisoning of black criminals, that they have a nature nurture conscience problem. The guilty feeling of 70% fatherless homes. That means 70% of black people are overly protective of young black fatherless sons running a muck. I would not be. I would not defend murderers and pillaging done by my race but they, you seem to subconsciously do exactly that.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You could go to Somalia, and ask them; they have private police forces. I'm not sure you'll like what you find, though.

I'm glad you brought that up. Everywhere in this planet where black people are in control we have living hell zones. Look at Mandela (the fool is dead) and South Africa. Look at Haiti. Black people don't have the capacity to govern themselves. Evidently. I say this not to condemn but in love so that African Americans can wake up and admit they have a problem.

Just because free health care doesn't work in Canada or Great Britain, doesn't mean America can't make such a system work, we are Americans and are superior to those idiots.

As Americans we can support black communities and privatize a slave no, a thug patrol that's run by negroes. Then when they shoot thugs we won't have to hear Al Sharpton no more. He looks like something Don King crapped out and I don't know what you look like but I'm tired of seeing that face.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Black Thug Lives Matter

President Lyndon Johnson and I quote "I'll have these ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" end quote. The democrat party effectively destroyed the black family unit by taking advantage of discrimination of blacks after segregation ended. How are we going to rescue our black American brethren and restore a once strong black family unit? Annabenetta?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

It would suite me very well to not have to see that face that I have been diverting my eyes from for the last nine years.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You could go to Somalia, and ask them; they have private police forces. I'm not sure you'll like what you find, though.
Have you gone there and asked them?
Tell us what they told you.
Who/what supplied them with income to maintain payroll for employees, buying and maintaining equipment (offices, vehicles, weapons, protective gear, etc).
If none of the income comes from government taxes, fines, etc., and is completely dependent on private income, then who is paying for it all?

WizardofOz

Yes I realize that you, Anna, and Clown. You are sheltered from the realities of inner city negroeism❄️.

Sheltered like, living in Hawaii? :rotfl:

And this is why you condemn police officers for blasting caps in black folk.

I do? You'll have to quote me.

I'm sure you won't.

You fail to understand that blm is protesting the arresting and imprisoning of black criminals, that they have a nature nurture conscience problem. The guilty feeling of 70% fatherless homes. That means 70% of black people are overly protective of young black fatherless sons running a muck. I would not be. I would not defend murderers and pillaging done by my race but they, you seem to subconsciously do exactly that.

I am defending murderers and pillaging? You'll definitely have to quote me doing that...

But you won't because :idea:
:sozo: You. are. full. of. crap.

rexlunae

Black Thug Lives Matter

President Lyndon Johnson and I quote "I'll have these ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" end quote. The democrat party effectively destroyed the black family unit by taking advantage of discrimination of blacks after segregation ended. How are we going to rescue our black American brethren and restore a once strong black family unit? Annabenetta?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Oh, really? Well, since you're a Trump supporter, what do you think of his three marriages and the broken families in his wake. How does that compare to our married-once father of two first black President?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Sheltered like, living in Hawaii? :rotfl:

I do? You'll have to quote me.

I'm sure you won't.

I am defending murderers and pillaging? You'll definitely have to quote me doing that...

But you won't because :idea:
:sozo: You. are. full. of. crap.

You're not well

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Oh, really? Well, since you're a Trump supporter, what do you think of his three marriages and the broken families in his wake. How does that compare to our married-once father of two first black President?

Everyone knows Obama uses crack cocaine and was a bisexual deviant. Come on.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That didn't answer the main question, and is a bunch of unsubstantiated nonsense otherwise. I'd say "nice try", but no.

Pro gay marriage pro transgender pro abortion? That's the standard Rex? Wth is wrong with you man? Have you lost your mind son?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Herman Cain plan: subsidize black families by rewarding marriages amongst black Americans.

Obama Plan: give negroes food stamps.

How can Anna or Jdog and rexlame have any dignity supporting this type of Obama Plan?

Really? Foodtamps. They been gettin food stamps for 55 years now and they're still needing more and haven't done nothing. When are white people going to stop throwing their hard earned money away? Why are white people supporting black men to go out and father more children from multiple women? White people, what the hell is wrong with ya'll?

I'm 1% Samoan

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Helping the po help the po people.. when the hell are the po people going to do something for themselves? Besides making more babies for the rest of society to pay fo?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian suggests:

Have you gone there and asked them?

I've observed what happened to them after public police forces went away.

Tell us what they told you.

It was pretty much every warlord for himself.

Who/what supplied them with income to maintain payroll for employees, buying and maintaining equipment (offices, vehicles, weapons, protective gear, etc).
If none of the income comes from government taxes, fines, etc., and is completely dependent on private income, then who is paying for it all?

That's the beauty of private police forces. They just take what they want.