BTLM

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I once figured he would be a mediocre president. I suspect that he looks so good only because his administration sits between those of George W. Bush and Donald Trump.

He looks pretty good, by contrast.

At this point, GW Bush and even Nixon look pretty good, by contrast.

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Black people cant tell me nothing. Kapernik and his supporters are boys trying to do men's work. MLK, he could talk because he was a man. He didn't think pimping was cool like Obama and Michelle do. He didn't glorify promiscuous behavior and human trafficking like black pop culture heroes do. Kapernik sleeps with his Muslim whore then takes the knee on behalf of pimps, drug dealers and murderers. Keep shooting them down, the sooner the better. Selah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Again you're missing the issue here.
Black criminal activity is causing police to have to shoot.

There are more white people than black people in America.

There are more bad black people than there are bad white people.

Do the math.

Blm is not asking for support for the Ben Carsons and Herman Cains of our great USA. No as a matter of fact blm calls these good men evil and call the ferguson thug and saint louis thug angels.

Blm is actually bull shat lives matter because that's who they expect good white people to support when a cop has to use lethal force.

No one thinks that good black people's live don't matter but everyone knows bad black people's lives are worthless and aren't worth crying over when they get shot. Same thing for bad white people. If the kkk gets shot down we don't care.

Our problem is that white people are so busy butt kissing black people that they go into paranoid mode when some idiots start protesting. Our problem is that we have white politicians who use black thugs to their advantage.

When are we going to wake up and quit supporting lazy black men's children? We don't owe black people nuttin. They didn't build squat. They picked cotton and tobacco for a small minority of rich white men. The majority of whites didn't own slaves.

Its better a dead cop than a dead criminal to black thugs and their supporters and they wonder why the cops stay out of their neighborhoods.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Black people lie and riot. Fact. Ferguson - lied rioted.
Trump needs to send military police into Detroit and Chicago, flush the toilet there.
Remember when Castro said he flushed the toilet into America in 1980? Classic. Time to make Detroit great again so what to do..

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
e8acd3184115c8e6c6474f0380efe8c9.png

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
NFL brought to its knees once again by ignorant negro athletes under the age of 40.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Segregation was the best historically affluent time in African American history.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Last year, 8771 blacks were murdered. 16 were unarmed blacks shot by police. Though blacks are only 13% of the population, they commit 7-10 times as many violent crimes as white and Latinos combined...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
This is funny to me. Because how can anyone take it seriously? I mean I hadn’t heard of the kkk since sally jesse Rafael Show was canned in the 80’s. Now lame stream media is wishing we were back in the 50’s. Anyways I laugh this stuff off.

8e4f94ea338d337993d27854bc328b54.png

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Interesting.
Tell me more.
I'm trying to imagine how that could work.

We have privatized lawyers that folks can choose to hire.
But they get their income from the citizens that hire them.

How would a privatized police force generate income to be able to pay salaries, pay for and maintain equipment, etc.

Well for starters we need some white sheets. Just kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL