BTLM

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
And Romanism is idolatry. But the Africans weren't worshipping Mary. More like the head shrinking man eating gods. You're so ill informed. Therefore my statement stands negroes worshippers of devils went into slavery and now have been given grace to repent in America. But no, they're glorifying adultery, formication, transgenderers and abortion. They're out of control son! 70% of black fathers do not take care of their children. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WizardofOz

[MENTION=15326]intojoy[/MENTION] - you said "no proof of missionary work in Africa during the 14-17 centuries."

I just gave you proof. No need to move the goalposts now that you've been proven wrong...:loser:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=15326]intojoy[/MENTION] - you said "no proof of missionary work in Africa during the 14-17 centuries."

I just gave you proof. No need to move the goalposts now that you've been proven wrong...:loser:

Wow son, such a child. You think that missionaries converted these black tribes to Catholocism before white Catholics came in and enslaved them? Hahahaha right son.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Personally, I am looking forward to @intojoy being banned again. He's a complete idiot and really not worth the server space he takes up.
Why?
We've watched the whites get raked over the coals with all sorts of harsh criticism.
Why are blacks taboo to talk about, but whites are not?

We should not be afraid to openly discuss the achievements or underachievements of both.

WizardofOz

Because he's a troll with nothing of substance to offer.

We've watched the whites get raked over the coals with all sorts of harsh criticism.
Why are blacks taboo to talk about, but whites are not?

We should not be afraid to openly discuss the achievements or underachievements of both.

I'm not afraid to talk about it or fairly criticize anyone who deserves it. Have I said anything that makes you believe otherwise?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Because he's a troll with nothing of substance to offer.

I'm not afraid to talk about it or fairly criticize anyone who deserves it. Have I said anything that makes you believe otherwise?

Hahahaha delicious!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I believe I've had a breakthrough friends.
Think about this very deeply Anna and Arusha.
I believe I know the answer to the black denial stance taken by many of our black brothers and sisters. I mean why would Kapernik take the knee of denial to the black criminal underbelly of African American society excusing the Savage behavior of the pimps, and killers and brutes?

Black men and women are in full black guilt mode! Because those pimps and killers and brutes (and white haters) are their fatherless sons and daughters. How would you or I feel if we left several of our offspring to fend for themselves in the worst possible areas of America? Even if they were killing and pimping and beating up average white people for nothing, the guilt of our abandonment of them might very well cause us to defend the indefensible ESPECIALLY IF WE DID NOT KNOW THE LORD.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Says the guy that goes against Scripture and defends the stealing of another human being and enslaving him.

And you have no proof of missionary work in Africa during the 14-17 centuries. Check mate son.

So you can't provide evidence through Holy Scripture showing that God embraces the enslavement of human beings for the sole purpose of teaching His Word to the enslaved.

Christians have been freeing both physical and spiritually enslaved people for centuries, in fact they brought Christianity to your once pagan islands of Hawaii.

When can we talk about Libertarianism? I see that you have a fellow Libertarian in this thread (he's NOT a card carrying member of the Libertarian Party though). Much of today's immoral beliefs and actions are due to Libertarianism.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Says the guy that goes against Scripture and defends the stealing of another human being and enslaving him.

So you can't provide evidence through Holy Scripture showing that God embraces the enslavement of human beings for the sole purpose of teaching His Word to the enslaved.

Christians have been freeing both physical and spiritually enslaved people for centuries, in fact they brought Christianity to your once pagan islands of Hawaii.

When can we talk about Libertarianism? I see that you have a fellow Libertarian in this thread (he's NOT a card carrying member of the Libertarian Party though). Much of today's immoral beliefs and actions are due to Libertarianism.

So you're argument is that black "Christians" were enslaved by white "Christians"? BaHahahaha Hahahaha

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Homecoming week for jr this week. Dress up each day for different themes. Today is historical day, I sent him to school with black face paint on.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hopefully he won't get kicked out. Expensive school, liberals..

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Black Thug Lives Matter

President Lyndon Johnson and I quote "I'll have these ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" end quote. The democrat party effectively destroyed the black family unit by taking advantage of discrimination of blacks after segregation ended. How are we going to rescue our black American brethren and restore a once strong black family unit?

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Love him or hate him, Lyndon B. Johnson could provide "The Donald" and the Republican majorities in the House and Senate with a few lessons as to how a President can successfully engage in enacting major/landmark legislation!

In a mere 5 years, Johnson was instrumental in enacting 24 major pieces of legislation, many of them still considered to be "landmark" in nature - in addition. the attention of this President was also preoccupied with prosecuting America's involvement in the Vietnam War.

As for the "I'll have these ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" quote, it was President Johnson, not the Republicans, who was instrumental in enacting the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and the Civil Rights Act of 1968.

The assertion that the "black family unit" was undermined by the Democratic Party is nothing more than unsubstantiated conservative propaganda - it was the product of centuries of slavery whereby being considered to be nothing more than "property" by their owners, slaves were routinely bought and sold without any regard given to its impact on the family unit.

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Major legislation signed by President Johnson
*********************************************************************************
1963: Clean Air Act of 1963
1963: Higher Education Facilities Act of 1963
1963: Vocational Education Act of 1963
1964: Civil Rights Act of 1964
1964: Urban Mass Transportation Act of 1964
1964: Wilderness Act
1964: Nurse Training Act of 1964
1964: Food Stamp Act of 1964
1964: Economic Opportunity Act
1964: Housing Act of 1964[266]
1965: Higher Education Act of 1965
1965: Older Americans Act
1965: Coinage Act of 1965
1965: Social Security Act of 1965
1965: Voting Rights Act of 1965
1965: Immigration and Nationality Services Act of 1965
1966: Animal Welfare Act of 1966
1966: Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
1967: Age Discrimination in Employment Act
1967: Public Broadcasting Act of 1967
1968: Architectural Barriers Act of 1968
1968: Bilingual Education Act
1968: Civil Rights Act of 1968
1968: Gun Control Act of 1968

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
..... The democrat party effectively destroyed the black family unit by taking advantage of discrimination of blacks after segregation ended. How are we going to rescue our black American brethren and restore a once strong black family unit?

"Intojoy" will be hard pressed to explain as to how these landmark pieces of legislation under the Johnson Administration were in any way responsible for "effectively destroy(ing) the black family unit by taking advantage of discrimination of blacks."

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Pub.L. 88–352, 78 Stat. 241)
*********************************************************************************
- is a landmark civil rights and US labor law in the United States

- outlaws discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin

- prohibited unequal application of voter registration requirements, racial segregation in schools, employment, and public accommodations.

- Congress asserted its authority to legislate under several different parts of the United States Constitution, principally
1. its power to regulate interstate commerce under Article One (section 8),
2. its duty to guarantee all citizens equal protection of the laws under the Fourteenth Amendment
3. its duty to protect voting rights under the Fifteenth Amendment.

The Act was signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson on July 2, 1964, at the White House.

The Voting Rights Act of 1965
- a landmark piece of federal legislation

- prohibits racial discrimination in voting

- designed to enforce the voting rights guaranteed by the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution

- the Act secured voting rights for racial minorities throughout the country, especially in the South

- according to the U.S. Department of Justice, the Act is considered to be the most effective piece of federal civil rights legislation ever enacted in the country.

The Voting Rights Act contains numerous provisions that regulate election administration
1. "general provisions" provide nationwide protections for voting rights
2. Section 2 is a general provision that prohibits every state and local government from imposing any voting law that results in discrimination against racial or language minorities
3. other general provisions specifically outlaw literacy tests and similar devices that were historically used to disenfranchise racial minorities
4. contains "special provisions" that apply to only certain jurisdictions
5. a core special provision is the Section 5 preclearance requirement, which prohibits certain jurisdictions from implementing any change affecting voting without receiving preapproval from the U.S. Attorney General or the U.S. District Court for D.C. that the change does not discriminate against protected minorities
6. another special provision requires jurisdictions containing significant language minority populations to provide bilingual ballots and other election materials

The Act was signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson during the height of the Civil Rights Movement on August 6, 1965, and Congress later amended the Act five times to expand its protections.

The Civil Rights Act of 1968 (also known as the Fair Housing Act)
- a landmark part of legislation that provided for equal housing opportunities regardless of race, religion, or national origin and made it a federal crime to “by force or by threat of force, injure, intimidate, or interfere with anyone - by reason of their race, color, religion, or national origin.”

- Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 is commonly known as the Fair Housing Act and was meant as a follow‑up to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 which prohibited discrimination in housing, but provided no federal enforcement provisions

- the Civil Rights Act of 1968 expanded on previous acts and prohibited discrimination concerning the sale, rental, and financing of housing based on race, religion, national origin

- since 1974, gender was added

- since 1988, the Act protects people with disabilities, families with children

- the 1968 Act provides for federal solutions while the 1866 act provides for private solutions (i.e., civil suits)

- Titles II through VII comprised the Indian Civil Rights Act of 1968, which applies to the Native American tribes of the United States and makes many, but not all, of the guarantees of the Bill of Rights applicable within the tribes (that Act appears today in Title 25, sections 1301 to 1303 of the United States Code).

The Act was signed in 1968 by President Lyndon B. Johnson, who had previously signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 into law.

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The very highest form of racism against African Americans is from Hillary and Barakzabub. They treat the black person as if he can not do anything for himself, because he's not capable of doing anything since America hasn't given him any opportunities.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I'm living proof that this is the greatest country in the world. Having been a homeless teen living in an abandoned building on 4th and Spring in downtown LA, steeling food from the Safeway every day, living amongst the blacks and hexicans.. I made a successful business in Hawaii that has made millions of dollars. I live in one of the most desirable areas of Oahu, and have sent three kids through private schools and college. I've been beaten up by both white and black cops. Malcom Halfernigg, can't tell me s@&$?!
Furthermore, I've had more interactions with black people than probably the TOL saints combined. I'm not prejudice against any race. But lately these Afro people are out of control!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I left LA in 1987. From what I can see, and hear, the black criminal mindset has gotten much worse. I had an employee who lived in Compton before moving to Hawaii. He told me some of the things that black gangs were requiring for entry into their clicks. Like allowing the candidate's sisters to be gang raped in order for acceptance. These black gangs were assaulting some of my employees' aunts and his grandmother attempting sexual assaults. He and his cousins came from Samoa and formed a savage counter gang to put a stop to the black savages and they stopped them dead in their tracks. No black gang was prepared to deal with Samoan aggression. Anyways, unfortunately this guy, my employee was racist against black people. Having been living the good life here in paradise I guess I've been immune from the problem that has festered like an open wound over the last 30 years. What an absolute Turkey Obama was in the lives of those colored people living in these inner cities. Obama, the stoner from Punahou High School that had no black culture whatsoever until he started faking it in Chicago.