BTLM

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Black Thug Lives Matter

President Lyndon Johnson and I quote "I'll have these ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" end quote. The democrat party effectively destroyed the black family unit by taking advantage of discrimination of blacks after segregation ended. How are we going to rescue our black American brethren and restore a once strong black family unit? Annabenetta?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Think about the remnants of black slaves in Brazil. How can we as Americans avoid that kind of black problem here in our country? They live in slums with drugs and murder. I have never been to Detroit or Chicago but I hear it's bad. Any suggestions?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Here is what liberals can't admit. The black folks need white Christians to encourage their good in our country.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
How can the family structure of the African Americans turn itself aright and move in a positive direction?
Number One: forsake white and black politicians who are pro gay marriage pro transgender and pro abortion. No body thinks that black lives don't matter but it's pretty damn easy to think black thugs don't matter. 70% of black men abandon their children. The majority turn to violence. If we are to help African Americans it is by rewarding good behavior. $25k per year to black fathers that stay married.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The only way to fix inner city black violence is through a privatized police force.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
An 18 yr old black from Delaware murdered a young local guy in Waikiki Sunday. He's in for a major adjustment when he sees the Samoan run jail/prison in Honolulu. Other races are so scared they won't even attempt to fight back.
Kid was probably some pimp's son sent here to work prostitutes in Waikiki. When I was a teenager we'd chase pimps down the street for fun beating on them. This topic is really bothering me because I won't stand for black people picking on my white brothers. Whites are too pc these days. Time to be ready to fight back.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only way to fix inner city black violence is through a privatized police force.
Interesting.
Tell me more.
I'm trying to imagine how that could work.

We have privatized lawyers that folks can choose to hire.
But they get their income from the citizens that hire them.

How would a privatized police force generate income to be able to pay salaries, pay for and maintain equipment, etc.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How can the family structure of the African Americans turn itself aright and move in a positive direction?
70% of black men abandon their children.
They first need to have the desire to be a good family man and dedicate their life to it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What nation today would most consider to be the most ideal place of opportunity for a black person to live?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here is what liberals can't admit. The black folks need white Christians to encourage their good in our country.
There is truth in this.

When you see someone else being successful in any particular field, the normal desire is to buckle down and work to achieve that same success or even top it.
Not demand that they give you their success and carry you on their back.

Competition is good for encouragement to succeed.
Rather than the attitude of many today to just tear down the successful so your own lack of success doesn't 'appear' so pitiful.

Lowering the standard so no one is offended by their failures is a baaaaaaaaaaad policy.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Interesting.
Tell me more.
I'm trying to imagine how that could work.

We have privatized lawyers that folks can choose to hire.
But they get their income from the citizens that hire them.

How would a privatized police force generate income to be able to pay salaries, pay for and maintain equipment, etc.

The liberals would never allow it. But black upstanding citizens should be able to get funding to police their own neighborhoods. No more white cops doing "slave patrol" which is actually daddy patrol because they deal with fatherless ruthless criminals on a daily basis. White cops don't want that job because it is not doable. For 50 years now we have been giving money to the poor in black communities and they are still poor. When are the poor going to do something for themselves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
On reparations. Are white Americans liable to black Americans? I think so. Here's why.
Blacks went from slavery to segregation to discrimination. However, while under segregation black communities thrived and there was a strong black family unit. The welfare society actually meant to help poor white Americans was a great gathering call for the blacks as well because although segregation ended most white Americans were not very open to hiring black folks. What Lyndon Johnson meant by getting the negroes to vote democrat for 200 years was that these discriminated blacks who weren't the first choices for hire would end up depending on the promises of the democrats and he was right. Barak Obama still owns the black vote. The problem is that blacks don't realize that Obama is just a hired field hand for the new plantation owners the democrats.
What needs to be done if possible is not only privatized policing by blacks but we as a country looking for the good of our fellow black American citizens, should reward good behavior. Why not pay a black man $20k per year if that man stays married and stays employed?
I'm not sure if that's even doable or right but I'm tired of seeing black murderers run a muck. So I'm thinking about the real issues ignored by Aunt Jemelle and Malcom Halfernigg. Lmk your thoughts. We don't even have black criminals where I live, haven't been effected by this for 40 years here in hawaii

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
The Democrats "destroyed the black family" and they "deliberately keep blacks on welfare indefinitely " in order to exploit them for their own nefarious purposes ? What poppycock !
The GOP turned the war on poverty into the war ON the poor . It wasn't only blacks who were adversely effected by this, but people of all skin colors and ethnicities in America .
Blacks were the ones who were worst hit by the lies, pandering , and obstructionism of the Repugnicans (what they should actually be called .)
The GOP has allowed wages in America to stagnate for decades while the cost of living has risen steadily . They have relentlessly blocked the Democrat's sensible reforms , attempts to create jobs and get more and more Americans OFF of welfare .
They have allowed our universities to cost exorbitant fees for college tuition to the point where they are starting to price themselves out of existence and only the rich will be able to send their kids to college .
They have consistently voted to DECREASE funding for essential government help for the poor and those who are down on their luck . GOP policies are beneficial to only one group of Americans - rich, white heterosexual Christian males . If you are black, Hispanic , a woman, gay , poor or middle class and struggling to stay alive , out of work through no fault of you own and
struggling, you are up the creek without a paddle .
Donald Trump is a total fraud and a pathological liar . His promises of "creating great jobs",
improving the economy , etc are nothing but empty rhetoric . He isn't an outsider , and he's not "draining the swamp" in Washington. He's turning the swamp into sewer and a cesspool .
He is crony capitalism, and nothing but crony capitalism . And millions of gullible, clueless Americans have swallowed his Kool-Aid, including blacks .
Wake up, America ! Trump is not your friend . He is out for himself and himself only, and a tiny handful of billionaires who support him .

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Why not encourage Christianity to all people, no matter what color their skin is?

(Libertarian alert! Libertarian alert!).

Owning your very own police force: every corrupt rich man's dream.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Why not encourage Christianity to all people, no matter what color their skin is?

(Libertarian alert! Libertarian alert!).

Owning your very own police force: every corrupt rich man's dream.

How about blackwater? They could work well

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The Democrats "destroyed the black family" and they "deliberately keep blacks on welfare indefinitely " in order to exploit them for their own nefarious purposes ? What poppycock !
The GOP turned the war on poverty into the war ON the poor . It wasn't only blacks who were adversely effected by this, but people of all skin colors and ethnicities in America .
Blacks were the ones who were worst hit by the lies, pandering , and obstructionism of the Repugnicans (what they should actually be called .)
The GOP has allowed wages in America to stagnate for decades while the cost of living has risen steadily . They have relentlessly blocked the Democrat's sensible reforms , attempts to create jobs and get more and more Americans OFF of welfare .
They have allowed our universities to cost exorbitant fees for college tuition to the point where they are starting to price themselves out of existence and only the rich will be able to send their kids to college .
They have consistently voted to DECREASE funding for essential government help for the poor and those who are down on their luck . GOP policies are beneficial to only one group of Americans - rich, white heterosexual Christian males . If you are black, Hispanic , a woman, gay , poor or middle class and struggling to stay alive , out of work through no fault of you own and
struggling, you are up the creek without a paddle .
Donald Trump is a total fraud and a pathological liar . His promises of "creating great jobs",
improving the economy , etc are nothing but empty rhetoric . He isn't an outsider , and he's not "draining the swamp" in Washington. He's turning the swamp into sewer and a cesspool .
He is crony capitalism, and nothing but crony capitalism . And millions of gullible, clueless Americans have swallowed his Kool-Aid, including blacks .
Wake up, America ! Trump is not your friend . He is out for himself and himself only, and a tiny handful of billionaires who support him .

70% of black fathers abandon their children 30% of black males are in prison. Fool

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Let me put this out there. The African slave before becoming a slave was an idolater. He worshipped devils which resulted in his being captured and sold into slavedom. This the proper attitude of the African American is thus; He is blessed by the overtaking of his ancestors by the cracker, he has been afforded grace from God to abandon the transgressions of his fathers and seek the Lord.