BROTHERHOOD OF THE URANTIA FANATICS!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I realize you have no real answers, the mods let you get by with the childish name calling but treat me with a double standard.

Well, if you would stop trying to push your agenda, and
grasp reality, logic, and reason, perhaps you would be
accepted? However, you keep posting your Uraunchy
garbage and it doesn't fit on a Christian forum!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If someone wants to be in a cult, then they should be busy looking
for one that suits them! Don't come to a Christian forum and expect
everyone to accept you with open arms! That's an exercise in futility!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
On the other hand, if there's a part of you that's still
searching for truth, then ask questions? And, stop
with your incessant posting of something that will
never be accepted on this or any other Christian
forum!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
To be honest, I don't know of anyone I hate, here and elsewhere!

Is this quote from the UB true?

Would it only be true if it were in the books that the Catholics used to make the bible?

Is it true on it's own merits apart from the Bible?

(41.2) 2:6.4 "The concept of God as a king-judge, although it fostered a high moral standard and created a law-respecting people as a group, left the individual believer in a sad position of insecurity respecting his status in time and in eternity. The later Hebrew prophets proclaimed God to be a Father to Israel; Jesus revealed God as the Father of each human being. The entire mortal concept of God is transcendently illuminated by the life of Jesus. Selflessness is inherent in parental love. God loves not like a father, but as a father. He is the Paradise Father of every universe personality."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is this quote from the UB true?

Would it only be true if it were in the books that the Catholics used to make the bible?

Is it true on it's own merits apart from the Bible?

(41.2) 2:6.4 "The concept of God as a king-judge, although it fostered a high moral standard and created a law-respecting people as a group, left the individual believer in a sad position of insecurity respecting his status in time and in eternity. The later Hebrew prophets proclaimed God to be a Father to Israel; Jesus revealed God as the Father of each human being. The entire mortal concept of God is transcendently illuminated by the life of Jesus. Selflessness is inherent in parental love. God loves not like a father, but as a father. He is the Paradise Father of every universe personality."

That's based on someone's personal observation! That's not
inspired by God! Do you know who wrote the above and why?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That's based on someone's personal observation! That's not
inspired by God! Do you know who wrote the above and why?

You've avoided answering the questions, this is not some sort of trick, I'm just curious if you think the paragraph is true, would it be true of it was in the Bible? Is it true based on it's own merits?

(41.2) 2:6.4 "The concept of God as a king-judge, although it fostered a high moral standard and created a law-respecting people as a group, left the individual believer in a sad position of insecurity respecting his status in time and in eternity. The later Hebrew prophets proclaimed God to be a Father to Israel; Jesus revealed God as the Father of each human being. The entire mortal concept of God is transcendently illuminated by the life of Jesus. Selflessness is inherent in parental love. God loves not like a father, but as a father. He is the Paradise Father of every universe personality."​

I have some more of these to ask you about or anyone else.

This is the answer to your question, the author of paper 2 is [Presented by a Divine Counselor acting by authority of the Ancients of Days on Uversa.].

Its would be the same as asking John the Baptist where he got the idea that Jesus was coming, or asking Mary what authority told her that her child would be called "Son of the most high". She would be compelled to say that a celestial being named Gabriel appeared to her alone and said that.

Would you also treat Mary badly and accuse her of being some sort of low IQ idiot UFO cult believer?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You've avoided answering the questions, this is not some sort of trick, I'm just curious if you think the paragraph is true, would it be true of it was in the Bible? Is it true based on it's own merits?

(41.2) 2:6.4 "The concept of God as a king-judge, although it fostered a high moral standard and created a law-respecting people as a group, left the individual believer in a sad position of insecurity respecting his status in time and in eternity. The later Hebrew prophets proclaimed God to be a Father to Israel; Jesus revealed God as the Father of each human being. The entire mortal concept of God is transcendently illuminated by the life of Jesus. Selflessness is inherent in parental love. God loves not like a father, but as a father. He is the Paradise Father of every universe personality."​

I have some more of these to ask you about or anyone else.

This is the answer to your question, the author of paper 2 is [Presented by a Divine Counselor acting by authority of the Ancients of Days on Uversa.].

Its would be the same as asking John the Baptist where he got the idea that Jesus was coming, or asking Mary what authority told her that her child would be called "Son of the most high". She would be compelled to say that a celestial being named Gabriel appeared to her alone and said that.

Would you also treat Mary badly and accuse her of being some sort of low IQ idiot UFO cult believer?

I don't respond well to phrases like; "transcendentally illuminated"
That's new-age spiritualistic speak! I want to know, if you know
who wrote that stuff? I know it was written some time in the 20th
century and that's only within 100 year's give or take! Sounds as
if it were written in and around the 1950s or there about? How did
it get into book form? Doesn't the Kellogg family have something
to do with it?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Who wrote the Urantia Book?

"The authors are a collection of celestial beings who identify themselves at the end of each paper. It is said that these papers were transmitted through an individual in Chicago during his sleep and that when he awoke he was totally unaware of what had transpired. It was mandated that his identity be kept secret because he was simply a conduit; that the message was important, not the messenger. This individual came to the attention of Dr. William Sadler, a noted psychiatrist and debunker of spiritualism, who began to take great interest in the material being transmitted. Sadler then gathered a handful of people who became known as the Contact Commission. They began recording the information which came through as a series of papers. The next twenty years were spent reviewing the information, asking questions of the revelators and taking their revisions."​

Dr Saddlers adopted daughter Emma "Christy" Christianson took dictation for many of the sessions when the "sleeping subject" was being used by the celestials to communicate the revelation.

But, part 4, the Jesus papers were written by the sleeping subject himself, in his hand writing although he had no recollection. They simply appeared one morning complete.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I don't respond well to phrases like; "transcendentally illuminated"
That's new-age spiritualistic speak! I want to know, if you know
who wrote that stuff? I know it was written some time in the 20th
century and that's only within 100 year's give or take! Sounds as
if it were written in and around the 1950s or there about? How did
it get into book form? Doesn't the Kellogg family have something
to do with it?

While Dr. Saddler was friends with Johns Harvey Kellogg, the eccentric health food guy, he is different from Wilfred Custer Kellogg who was on the contact commission. He is a distant relative of John Harvey.

Wilfred Custer Kellogg

Born in Vermont, USA on 1876 to Charles Leonidas Kellogg and Emma Frances Kellogg. Wilfred Custer married Anna Bell Kellogg and had a child. He passed away on 31 Aug 1956 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA.

Family Members

Parents
♂Charles Leonidas Kellogg
1850-1896

♀Emma Frances Kellogg
1847-1927

Last edited: