BROTHERHOOD OF THE URANTIA FANATICS!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Who wrote the Urantia Book?

"The authors are a collection of celestial beings who identify themselves at the end of each paper. It is said that these papers were transmitted through an individual in Chicago during his sleep and that when he awoke he was totally unaware of what had transpired. It was mandated that his identity be kept secret because he was simply a conduit; that the message was important, not the messenger. This individual came to the attention of Dr. William Sadler, a noted psychiatrist and debunker of spiritualism, who began to take great interest in the material being transmitted. Sadler then gathered a handful of people who became known as the Contact Commission. They began recording the information which came through as a series of papers. The next twenty years were spent reviewing the information, asking questions of the revelators and taking their revisions."​

Dr Saddlers adopted daughter Emma "Christy" Christianson took dictation for many of the sessions when the "sleeping subject" was being used by the celestials to communicate the revelation.

But, part 4, the Jesus papers were written by the sleeping subject himself, in his hand writing although he had no recollection. They simply appeared one morning complete.

It all sounds a wee bit, "OCCULT" to me! Sorta like, Ouija board
stuff! If it occurred, as you say it did; there's a possibility of
demonic involvement!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
And Elmer Fudd was their spokesman.
I have provided Grossnick with the names of the authors of each paper. Just as Gabriel announced to Mary the impending incarnation, he also oversaw the Urantia Book revelation.

"Sponsored by a Nebadon Corps of Local Universe Personalities acting by authority of Gabriel of Salvington."

Salvington is the headquarters world where Michael resides, aka Jesus of Nazareth, "the right hand of the Father"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In my youth I played around with a Ouija board with some friends!
It truly works! When it leads your hands around the board, it lies
like crazy! I was about 18 when I 'messed' around with it! I wouldn't
ever think of doing that again! Nor, would I recommend it to anyone
else! They guy that owned the board ended up smashing it against
a wall because it told him he was gonna die!

Seances, Ouija boards, and all other portals into the spiritual realm
open a person up to demonic activity, and possible possession, I
would imagine! It's best to avoid these 'occult' goings on!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Grossnick, yes, It does sound strange, but the proof is in the pudding, not the story of the origins. Like Jesus, he was a carpenter well known in around Nazareth. He had been to all intents and purposes an average guy to the neighbors, then John starts his preaching, soon Jesus would appear in the Jorden. From there Jesus would say and do spectacular things that also lead some to think he was from Satan or that he was a nut job.

Mark 6:3

Jesus Rejected at Nazareth

…2When the Sabbath came, He began to teach in the synagogue; and the many listeners were astonished, saying, "Where did this man get these things, and what is this wisdom given to Him, and such miracles as these performed by His hands? 3"Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, and brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon? Are not His sisters here with us?" And they took offense at Him. 4Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and among his own relatives and in his own household."…

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have provided Grossnick with the names of the authors of each paper. Just as Gabriel announced to Mary the impending incarnation, he also oversaw the Urantia Book revelation.

"Sponsored by a Nebadon Corps of Local Universe Personalities acting by authority of Gabriel of Salvington."

Salvington is the headquarters world where Michael resides, aka Jesus of Nazareth, "the right hand of the Father"

The difference is, the Bibles accounts are inspired by God, and the
Urantia book was, no doubt a work of Satan and or his demons!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
In my youth I played around with a Ouija board with some friends!
It truly works! When it leads your hands around the board, it lies
like crazy! I was about 18 when I 'messed' around with it! I wouldn't
ever think of doing that again! Nor, would I recommend it to anyone
else! They guy that owned the board ended up smashing it against
a wall because it told him he was gonna die!

Seances, Ouija boards, and all other portals into the spiritual realm
open a person up to demonic activity, and possible possession, I
would imagine! It's best to avoid these 'occult' goings on!

People do go off in many different directions, the UB warns of the dangers of Mysticism but not because of demons or a Satan God.

"(1121.1) 102:2.8
Again, there are other types of unstable and poorly disciplined souls who would use the sentimental ideas of religion as an avenue of escape from the irritating demands of living. When certain vacillating and timid mortals attempt to escape from the incessant pressure of evolutionary life, religion, as they conceive it, seems to present the nearest refuge, the best avenue of escape. But it is the mission of religion to prepare man for bravely, even heroically, facing the vicissitudes of life. Religion is evolutionary man’s supreme endowment, the one thing which enables him to carry on and “endure as seeing Him who is invisible.” Mysticism, however, is often something of a retreat from life which is embraced by those humans who do not relish the more robust activities of living a religious life in the open arenas of human society and commerce. True religion must act. Conduct will be the result of religion when man actually has it, or rather when religion is permitted truly to possess the man. Never will religion be content with mere thinking or unacting feeling."​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We must take into account that, perhaps the Urantia papers are
just a basic fraudulent work? Perhaps, someone or some guys
got together in order to perpetrate a fraud? For money or fame?

L. Ron Hubbard was a Sci-Fi writer and he created a "religion"
out of his imagination! Certain people have fallen into his
creation of 'Scientology!' There is a similarity between that
cult and the Urantia cult!

Caino

BANNED
Banned

To make the claim of fraud doesn't make since for many reasons, but they also said Jesus was a trickster, in fact the Jews still do and they also use the OT scripture to deny Christ.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Urantia cult is basically a "UFO cult!"

But had you read the 2000 page book that you disagree with then you would know that there is no mention of UFO's or space ships in the UB. You say that just to taunt us into a provocative reply then you cry to the biased mods who ban us.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is it possible that you are wrong?

No! I choose to follow God's written Word, not one of Satan's
deceptions! Ultimately, that's what the Urantia book is! Just
another deceptive work to turn mankind from the truth!

Mormonism, Scientology, Urantia papers, etc.! Are all part
of the deception! There's many others as well!

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Is it possible that you are wrong? Many fight Christ before they finally give in and receive his love.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
No! I choose to follow God's written Word, not one of Satan's
deceptions! Ultimately, that's what the Urantia book is! Just
another deceptive work to turn mankind from the truth!

Mormonism, Scientology, Urantia papers, etc.! Are all part
of the deception! There's many others as well!

When Jesus was accused of being from Satan he explained that Satan can't preach faith and doubt at the same time. The UB leads people to God not atheism.

Bible:

A House Divided

…23All the crowds were amazed, and were saying, "This man cannot be the Son of David, can he?" 24But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, "This man casts out demons only by Beelzebul the ruler of the demons." 25And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand.…

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
But had you read the 2000 page book that you disagree with then you would know that there is no mention of UFO's or space ships in the UB. You say that just to taunt us into a provocative reply then you cry to the biased mods who ban us.

Nope! That's not my goal! It's most likely part of your 'paranoia!'
You or one of the others posted a list of the supposed 'celestial
beings' and their positions in the universe, where do you guys
get all that stuff? Angel4Truth put up a link to a website where
they talk about the Urantia cult and how it's considered a
UFO cult!

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Christianity was a tiny cult inside of Judaism for a long time, it appealed to the lower strata of society. It wasn't until the Romans adopted Christianity that it became more popular among the upper class.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
UFO cult!

There are tons of links to sites that hate Christians, that doesn't mean they are right?????

Caino

BANNED
Banned
UFO cult!

I showed Angelfortruth where there is the gospel of Jesus and then the gospel of Paul. She disappeared.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Why would Satan promote the Love of God???????????

(62.4) 5:1.2 Our Father is not in hiding; he is not in arbitrary seclusion. He has mobilized the resources of divine wisdom in a never-ending effort to reveal himself to the children of his universal domains. There is an infinite grandeur and an inexpressible generosity connected with the majesty of his love which causes him to yearn for the association of every created being who can comprehend, love, or approach him; and it is, therefore, the limitations inherent in you, inseparable from your finite personality and material existence, that determine the time and place and circumstances in which you may achieve the goal of the journey of mortal ascension and stand in the presence of the Father at the center of all things.​