BROTHERHOOD OF THE URANTIA FANATICS!

Aimiel

Anything coming thru human 'mediums' suffers some distortion or colouring thru that human channel.
Not true. When God speaks through a prophet, every single word is exactly what God is saying. It is actually Him speaking through the prophet. He loans his body to The Lord for the speaking or writing.
There is still the distortion of language and translation, then 'interpretation'.
This is the stuff that controversy is made of. It's how The Lord holds the interest of the entire earth.
All is 'relative' within these various 'contexts'.
:blabla: That sentence is meaningless, just like the majority of your posts.
Your going on about 'God's word' or 'demonic doctrine' are your own 'concepts'.
You can think that, but the Truth is eternal. Your decisions about what you do with that Truth weigh heavily upon your eternal destiny.
Hmmm,...a stretch there, if some of that material is 'religious fiction' or ideas created more or less by the scribes.
God has not allowed a single letter, syllable, word or sentence to be added or withdrawn. You simply don't believe His Word.
If there are religious writings that were penned by persons valiant and true to sharing truth, then such is commendable.
The authors of The Holy Scriptures were tools in the Hands of The Master Author. God made use of willing vessels.
Well, if were going by the UB, it emphatically teaches the resurrection of Jesus, so not sure where you're going with that assumption
It teaches that His Blood is worthless. You trample His Blood under your feet to promote the doctrines of demons called: "Urantia."
Actually Im quite 'found' if you like to call it that, but I'm beyond any concept of 'lost' or 'found',....I just AM :) - all else here is a play of words.
No, you're lost, miserable, blind, poor and naked. Your lack of consciousness of these Truths doesn't change them.
As far as 'repentance' goes,.....it has its place....for we must often 'change our minds' about things and continually 'adjust' our views as the spirit of truth guides us towards a better understanding.
You have yet to listen to The Spirit of Truth, Who speaks through me, so what makes you think you'd recognize Him if He spoke amidst the plethora of demon spirits you're familiar with? You wouldn't, you'd call Him a liar, just like you do when He speaks to you through my words.

Aimiel

There is plenty of evidence of something going on concerning the UFO phenomena and ET contacts,....records, reports, eye-witness testimonies, etc. You'd have to prove your statement that ALL UFO contacts are 'fake'....being up against all the available evidence or support that would tend to support there is something to it. This is another field of study in and of itself. We touch on some of it in 'The Disclosure Project' thread.
You should know as well as I do that a negative cannot be proven. There is NO PROOF of UFO's. There is fakery and pretend, just like the UB is a fake pretend Bible, but there is NO PROOF. If there were, there would be more photos, video, scraps, a saucer or other shaped spacecraft. Obviously little green men are only in movies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Thanks Wiz.................

Thanks Wiz.................

Bump for Grosnick.

Troll here buddy. That's what this thread is for...

Well,....a thread started by a 'troll' is pretty much anything but a 'troll-a-thon' :) - however this thread also serves as a 'correction-catalyst' and 'information-source' for those really interested in the UB, since GM has misrepresented and misconstrued what it is, and has taken things to such ridiculous extremes and nonsense as to loose all credibility, let alone being intellectually honest enough to actually engage in an intelligent discussion of the subject matter.

He's been served HERE in his own thread, and elsewhere. One can only entertain a buffoon for so long who refuses correct information,...to the point you have to let them go, allowing the wheels of karma to do their work.

So,....the only good thing here is the opportunity to share correct information and resources on the subject, which is the only right, rational and logical endeavor. Any who think they can put 'God' in a box or claim one religious text as the sole, exclusive and final revelation of 'God', is short-sighted and illogical, since the infinite by nature cannot be so contained, neither limited. In space and time....revelation is progressive, consciousness expands/evolves, new dispensations unfold. One cannot limit 'God' to a book, anymore than one can contain all the air in the world in a single glass jar. 'God' by nature is the omnipresent Spirit within and without, all-pervading, all-encompassing and all-transcending.

Namaste :)

paulie

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This thread was started by GM. It's a
great thread and, as usual GM has bestowed upon us another
brilliant thought provoking area of discussion and sharing.

Personally, I don't know how he does it? His Intellect is far beyond
my own and makes me feel intellectually inferior at every turn. His
thought processes are close to the speed of light. His genius takes
my breath away.

Caino, the Wiz, and myself, pale in comparison. I have to admit that,
I've been in contact with my specially trained, "Director of Cosmic
Resources and Development" and he is very concerned about GMs
influence on the more sane posters on TOL. He's fearful that GM will
interfere with our interplanetary brainwashing techniques on this,
esteemed earthly forum!

A special meeting has been arranged for all, "Cosmic Entities" that
are presently inhabiting this island earth. There is deep concern over
this most disturbing situation.

Tell your "Cosmic Entities" that the only thing they have to fear is,
fear itself!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
freelight,

I'm NOT leaving - why don't you leave? You and caino are stuck with me as long as you try to sell the urantia UFO garbage on TOL. I've told you MANY times that I'm not going to spend any time with the urantia papers. Why don't you mark that down in your book as a fact and stop asking me to study what I consider to be SEWAGE? You're wasting your time, and you're certainly wasting bandwidth on TOL. People read the urantia thread for a circus-like value - as in side show for laughs.

You are correct! Freelight and Caino are running their own Toxic dump
right under our very own noses! Desperate measures must be taken
to insure that copious amounts of their garbage doesn't get near the
shore!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We can give caino and freelight all of the rejection they can handle. They've tried nearly everything just to get people to read the introduction to the urantia garbage. I take that back - they haven't offered yet to pay people for reading the urantia UFO cult BALONEY. I think they would need a lot of money, and there would be very few takers.

I highly doubt that either Caino or Freelight are wealthy entrepreneurs?
They spend most of their time on TOL, therefore, there's a possibility
they both lack gainful employment? Furthermore, their abode may be
in their relatives basement or attic? Or, perhaps they live on a friends
blow up mattress while seeking employment at a neighborhood Jack in
the Box, or perhaps a local doughnut house?

WizardofOz

I highly doubt that either Caino or Freelight are wealthy entrepreneurs?
They spend most of their time on TOL, therefore, there's a possibility
they both lack gainful employment? Furthermore, their abode may be
in their relatives basement or attic? Or, perhaps they live on a friends
blow up mattress

Says the troll who has more total posts and posts per day than anyone here.

Be sure to thank your friend and or relative for allowing you to stay on their blow up mattress this long.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
If I might deliver a few spankings too ......

If I might deliver a few spankings too ......

Did you just post of the one true trinity? I have to agree with you here! Bravo!! :cigar:

Your spiritual insight is actually spot on for once!
:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Hello Pierac and all following,

While this is more or less a 'mock-thread' by GM,...he's been properly addressed from the beginning here, so any can do their own research on the facts, content and meaning of the material, - its just information,...and one can creatively engage in dialogue, or take a more ridiculing or adversarial posture, but the latter gesture does not foster any real discussion.

While the joke on the 'Trinity' is noted :)......the Urantia Papers do present a most wonderful dissertation on what it calls the 'Paradise Trinity' (an even higher Trinity than the traditional-orthodox 'version')...but one would have to read the papers on this to understand the great cosmic hierarchy involved, in the greater universal context of things.

We would also note that the UB revelation of the 'Paradise Trinity' does not contain the usual problems had within a traditional-orthodox concept of the Trinity, since Jesus is only one of many thousands of Creator-Sons who are the offspring of the Universal Father and Eternal Son (who comprise the original Trinity along with the Infinite Spirit)....so Jesus is NOT a member of that original Trinity (as orthodox Christians assume Jesus is as 'God the Son')....but is a Creator-Son born out from the Paradise Trinity. In UB theology, there is the Universal Father, Eternal Son and Infinite Spirit who make up the Paradise Trinity,.....Jesus is NOT the 'Eternal Son' in this Trinity, but an offspring born of the Universal Father and the Original Eternal Son.

21:0.1 The Creator Sons are the makers and rulers of the local universes of time and space.
In any case,...learning the material is essential if one would engage a discussion on it. There is nothing 'fanatical' about the UB, anymore than the claims of the biblical record which requires faith to accept. All religious books come with their own terms, meanings and values....so they are to be 'understood' within that special context, one 'learning' the 'language' so to speak. Those not learning the language cannot understand what is being communicated. This typifies the 'condition' of some of the critics of the UB on this board. - there is a disconnect.