BROTHERHOOD OF THE URANTIA FANATICS!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Zeke, you're welcome on this thread if;

You filter your nasty self!
You don't try and spread the Uraunchy Book!
You act and speak like a sane person!
And, last but not least, use spell check at every
opportunity!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
A serious inquiry into 'Truth'.........

A serious inquiry into 'Truth'.........

Freelight, Zeke, Caino---Enemies of truth!

First you would need to understand and properly identify what 'truth' actually IS....instead of just your own preconception, version, interpretation, translation or assumption of what it is....for starters. If you drop all your concepts, thoughts, ideas, opinions, assumptions....what is left? Try it. What is left is reality itself, simply BEING.

'Truth' means what actually exists, what IS, what is fundamentally actual, real. On a pure ontological level,..it is what is truly 'being'. It is inherent to 'existence' and 'consciousness' itself, being the essence or foundation thereof,...the original, eternal, infinite reality from which all meanings and values derive apart from which nothing can exist. It is this Living Being-ness, the living awareness itself, always already radiantly present....no matter what arises. It is prior to any conception, thought, idea,....what is absolute, here, now....and always....moment to moment. This 'being' is reality itself, since consciousness arises from within it, as the sole context of existence. (notice we don't have to superimpose any intellectual construct here, - that only comes after as we conceptualize/formulate various theologies according to our upbringing, culture, conditioning, belief-system, etc.) Drop all words,...there is only and always reality ever-being.

At the heart of existence, truth or reality can only exist in the awareness that makes anything known or possible,....that primal consciousness in which everything appears. It is the 'heart-source' of the 'I Am', reflecting its own radiant knowing, in and of itself. This is all there is.

~*~*~

From a non-dualistic perspective,....a few teachers can help you consider the heart of reality, which is prior to and beyond the intellectual concepts -

A few teachers that point towards the reality that is ever-present as awareness:

We are Consciousness Itself (Adi Da Samraj)

Absolute Reality (Alfred Aiken)

"God dwells in you, as you, and you don't have to 'do' anything to be God-realized or Self-realized, it is already your true and natural state." Just drop all seeking, turn your attention inward, and sacrifice your mind to the One Self radiating in the Heart of your very being. For this to be your own presently lived experience, Self-Inquiry is the one direct and immediate way."

- Ramana Maharshi

I am only the Self , which is universal and imagines itself to be the outer self, a person.

I am not an object in Consciousness but its source, its Witness, pure shapeless Awareness.

- Nisargadatta Maharaj

~*~*~

And others. There are teachings and teachers that direct the investigating soul towards the heart of reality, which is the very essence of one's own 'being', the 'Self' (here referring to the 'God-Self', and not the human 'ego-self' which is but a modification or individual expression of the Self in space-time). The eternal/infinite 'Self' (Brahman/atman) shines of its own nature and accord....being true to itself, as itself (the essence and originating light behind the first self-reflection of "I Am").

Truth itself never changes, but is the ground or 'context' in which all conditions and changes appear in the phenomenal world. That is the 'reality' basis for all, the Heart.

The Urantia papers, Bible, Koran, Vedas, sutras, all religious writings within all religious traditions are but relative, conditioned and modified 'perspectives' and 'interpretations' of 'God' or 'Reality',....variously 'cult-ured' by their limited dispensation and tradition. The one universal truth however remains fundamental as the origin and contextual reality of all, no matter how it is reflected within universal consciousness. 'God' is still the one all-pervading reality, call it by any 'name' or refer to IT in any form or personification :)

There you have it, reality, fully Self-evident now...as the 'Self' (I am that).

pj

journey

freelight,

The Holy Bible can't be compared to the urantia rag comic book.

freelight said:

The eternal/infinite 'Self' (Brahman/atman) shines of its own nature and accord

Is that the long way of saying "Batman"? I assumed that is was because you spend so much time with comic books.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well until Delmar responds back to me baby that is enough ego nonsense for today.

I did not see anything in his rep comments to you that I thought was as offensive as what you said to him. Still, what ever happened to sticks and stones...
,,,but words will never hurt me.

Zeke

I did not see anything in his rep comments to you that I thought was as offensive as what you said to him. Still, what ever happened to sticks and stones...
,,,but words will never hurt me.

Well please send them to me because I don't recall saying anything that would be anymore offensive than all the neg rep and comments I received, If one can't take the heat they shouldn't lite the fire.

If I look them over and find anything out of line I will retract them and apologize.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well please send them to me because I don't recall saying anything that would be anymore offensive than all the neg rep and comments I received, If one can't take the heat they shouldn't lite the fire.

If I look them over and find anything out of line I will retract them and apologize.

You said; GM is a "whore child!" Apologize immediately, lest I take further offence and
become more demanding! You don't wish to be scolded, do you? I didn't think so!

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
First you would need to understand and properly identify what 'truth' actually IS....instead of just your own preconception, version, interpretation, translation or assumption of what it is....for starters. If you drop all your concepts, thoughts, ideas, opinions, assumptions....what is left? Try it. What is left is reality itself, simply BEING.

You'd do best by posting a sentence or two! I don't read
anything beyond that! I get bored thereafter! You're;
wasting your breath so to say! Besides, it's the same
old rhetoric, ya know?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Good day............

Good day............

You'd do best by posting a sentence or two! I don't read
anything beyond that! I get bored thereafter! You're;
wasting your breath so to say! Besides, it's the same
old rhetoric, ya know?

Granted, you've proven your mentality to be near the 1 or 2 sentence elementary level.

See here. (put this on 'auto-loop' until it sinks in)

You've nailed yourself well,...you cant read beyond 2 sentences, are too lazy, apathetic and indolent to learn anything new or engage in a real dialogue, looking for new ways to perfect your art of 'trolling' the forum and other acts fit for the title of TOL's resident buffoon.

I will say no more on this thread, neither waste my time here, having left my statements.

bye bye :wave:

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Granted, you've proven your mentality to be near the 1 or 2 sentence elementary level.

You've nailed yourself well,...you cant read beyond 2 sentences, are too lazy, apathetic and indolent to learn anything new or engage in a real dialogue, looking for new ways to perfect your art of 'trolling' the forum and other acts fit for the title of TOL's resident buffoon.

I will say no more on this thread, neither waste my time here, having left my statements.

pj

Good riddance!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

pj

No doubt Freelight was warned to never post on this thread, by
his 'little green men' floating around in their UFOs! They probably
felt it wouldn't benefit their cosmic mission, that being, to spread
the ''Uraunchy book" to every man, woman, and child living on
planet earth?

Zeke

I had to be away for awhile but read the big news from Delmar, and it was lame and then more lame, this retard dunce excused me of calling his mother a whore, when the whole jest of are stupid debate was about the whore of babylon, what a ignorant whinny little wimp.

Zeke

pj

He isn't well, he thinks I was calling his mom a whore when the whole interchange was about him being a coward and a child of the whore of babylon, but know he takes that as reference to his mom.

Waste of time to even respond to such brainwashed mark of the beast lovers.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I had to be away for awhile but read the big news from Delmar, and it was lame and then more lame, this retard dunce excused me of calling his mother a whore, when the whole jest of are stupid debate was about the whore of babylon, what a ignorant whinny little wimp.
Are you finished?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He isn't well, he thinks I was calling his mom a whore when the whole interchange was about him being a coward and a child of the whore of babylon, but know he takes that as reference to his mom.

Waste of time to even respond to such brainwashed mark of the beast lovers.

Delmar is a good guy! Zeke; not so much! Have a nice vacation! Try
and learn how to be more civil, and take a course in 'dignity' and
respect while on vacation! Say hi to your 'little green men for me!'