BROTHERHOOD OF THE URANTIA FANATICS!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sounds like the mind set of the US patriot christian, war mongers and slaves to the Crown Corp, legal named dead men walking in spiritual ignorance with a severe case of stockholm syndrome.

That isn't exactly how I envisioned Omega.

THE PURPOSE OF LIFE - WHERE MAN CAME FROM

As you look at our Solar System, you see that the planets are
in pairs of smilar sized planets.
Earth and Venus, Jupiter and Saturn and Uranus and Neptune.
But when you look at Mars, it only has the Meteor Belt.
What happened to the Planet that was there. The Scientists say
that there is not enough Mass to make up a Planet there.
What happened to the rest of the Planet ?....

journey

Shame you are registered chattel, and to brainwashed to see it, and even patronize the very thing you claim to be against, doing the devils work by patronizing the whore of babylon.

Labels are master and humans are expendable in your paper prison.

You're not making any sense. Are you on something?

Zeke

This guy Zeke never makes sense! He sent me a rep with
an offensive remark! Really nasty! He may be on drugs or
has mental problems?

That is lets say untrue, now you are welcome to show any remark I sent you seeing unlike you were not neg rep, show these offense remarks or shut your pie hole babble child.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is lets say untrue, now you are welcome to show any remark I sent you seeing unlike you were not neg rep, show these offense remarks or shut your pie hole babble child.

Ask Delmar what you said! He'll tell ya! I don't want to
repeat it here, it's too nasty! You're either;

1) Mentally ill
2) Drunk
3) On drugs

Pick one or more of the above!

Zeke

You're not making any sense. Are you on something?

Pretty simple really, just throw away your ID, licence, Bank cards, take your tags and vin numbers off your car, don't sign anything with your name, oh but wait you are waiting for the mark of the beast while it's been your name all along.

Try the above and see how dependent you are on that copy righted name that allows you to exist. You are a slave and just can't grasp it yet, you will.

Ask a Lawyer if using that name is fraud!! they will either lie or hymm and haw unless you find an honest one then they will admit to the fraud you do every day by using it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Pretty simple really, just throw away your ID, licence, Bank cards, take your tags and vin numbers off your car, don't sign anything with your name, oh but wait you are waiting for the mark of the beast while it's been your name all along.

Try the above and see how dependent you are on that copy righted name that allows you to exist. You are a slave and just can't grasp it yet, you will.

Ask a Lawyer if using that name is fraud!! they will either lie or hymm and haw unless you find an honest one then they will admit to the fraud you do every day by using it.

Paranoid Schizophrenic! I'll bet you recognize that, "Name!"

Zeke

Ask Delmar what you said! He'll tell ya! I don't want to
repeat it here, it's too nasty! You're either;

1) Mentally ill
2) Drunk
3) On drugs

Pick one or more of the above!

I only messaged you on reps or profile, have Delmar contact me with these so called offensive remarks that hurt you feelings!! If the above is all they were about your a baby who can give it out but can't take it.

Come on Delmar contact me so I can see these remarks. Oh and see how many neg reps this baby as sent my way.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I only messaged you on reps or profile, have Delmar contact me with these so called offensive remarks that hurt you feelings!! If the above is all they were about your a baby who can give it out but can't take it.

Come on Delmar contact me so I can see these remarks. Oh and see how many neg reps this baby as sent my way.

I'm afraid you've lost your mind! You've also lost your ability
to use, "Spell check!"

Zeke

Well until Delmar responds back to me baby that is enough ego nonsense for today.