boycott the NFL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The report came from Jason La Canfora, of CBS, who responded to a question by studio host James Brown about whether Colin planned to take a knee in the future. For whatever reason, Canfora responded with, “He’s not planning on kneeling. He’s going to donate all his jersey sales and he’s planning on standing for the anthem if given the opportunity, JB.”

After Kaepernick denied making any such statement or pla, Canfora admitted that the two had never discussed the topic.

In an attempt to find some cover, Canfora later Tweeted:

"I relayed what had been reported about him standing in the future..."

Reported? An unnamed source had said that in March and it had been reported on ESPN. A curious mix in amid relating parts of an actual conversation the reporter had with Colin, in the presence of Colin's girlfriend. Any way you cut it, the reporter was grossly irresponsible and Kaepernick has repeatedly denied the claim.

Sure T. You keep telling yourself that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
AAtgml8.img

boycott the NFL

While Trump and Pence spend their days "tilting at windmills" such as spending $200 000 of the taxpayers' money to boycott a NFL game, there has been total silence emanating from the White House concerning measures to prevent a repeat of the Las Vegas mass shootings!

One wonders if Pence would have been quite so eager to engage in this publicity stunt if he had been forced to foot the bill personally?

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
donald-trump-and-melania-trump-gallery.jpg

While "The Donald" has tweeted up a storm denouncing Bob Corker, the Republican Senate Chair of the Foreign Relations Committee, whom he considered too short of stature to be seriously considered for the Secretary of State, he has been strangely quiet about Harvey Weinstein!

Could it be that any criticism of this President takes precedence over all other issues, or based on last years "access Hollywood tape," Trump has come to the conclusion that Weinstein didn't do anything wrong?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Sure. I'll keep telling the verifiable truth supported by the actual parties to the thing and you keep clinging to your discredited narrative. Sounds like business as usual around here.

The people want Tebow not Halfernick.

exminister

Eight million Jehovah Witnesses don't salute the flag
200,000 Amish don't stand for the national anthem
Some Quakers don't recite the Pledge of Allegiance
One black man kneels respectfully and all hell breaks loose.

Now you know why he's kneeling.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Eight million Jehovah Witnesses don't salute the flag
200,000 Amish don't stand for the national anthem
Some Quakers don't recite the Pledge of Allegiance
One black man kneels respectfully and all hell breaks loose.

Now you know why he's kneeling.

Part of me wants the players to agree to stand so it totally removes the anthem/flag from the mix. And if they still get no support then it'll be clear it was never about the flag.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Could it be that any criticism of this President takes precedence over all other issues, or based on last years "access Hollywood tape," Trump has come to the conclusion that Weinstein didn't do anything wrong?

In Trump's value system, Weinstein didn't do anything wrong. Trump probably wonders what the fuss is about.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The president's outrage, I suspect. Selective and remarkable.
You can say you're not left wing but if it walks like one and talks like one, you call it what it is. You consistently espouse the left wing version of every issue whether YOU see it or not. Abortion is your only conservative connection. Your sarcastic quips are motivated by spite most of the time. Have you ever had your butt kicked? You need to, smart mouth punk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Ratings are waay down and it brings so much joy to me heart! Knee taking fairies who would run from the sight of a real fire fight should not be tolerated.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
In your little world you probably believe that, like an idiot. What does Weinstein the perv have to do with boycotting the NFL?

Notice that Weinstein is accused of doing what Trump did. In fact, we even have tape of him bragging about how he can get away with it, because he's a celebrity.

And the funny thing is, the hypocrites on the left and on the right, denounce one of them, while supporting the other.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Notice that Weinstein is accused of doing what Trump did. In fact, we even have tape of him bragging about how he can get away with it, because he's a celebrity.

And the funny thing is, the hypocrites on the left and on the right, denounce one of them, while supporting the other.
I remember the left making a pretty big stink over Trump, but Harvey's escapades seem worse. Trump had a group of unknown alleged victims of groping only and they have apparently disappeared. The victim's of Weinstein seem much more credible and multiplying. Either way, jgarbage's post that you responded to should be in the Trump thread or another thread. Nothing to do with the NFL

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ratings are waay down and it brings so much joy to me heart! Knee taking fairies who would run from the sight of a real fire fight should not be tolerated.

Yep.
Most are sick and tired of the whinning about every little thing that offends you.
And you are right, their protest had nothing to do with football or the NFL, so it shouldn't have been done at an NFL football game.
It pissed off a bunch of fans, as that is NOT what they paid a ticket to watch, and it is NOT what the players were paid to do while they were on the clock of the NFL.