Biden/Harris 2020

eider

Your ideas of no personal responsibility, theft and murder are appalling, yes?

I arrested more thieves in my working life than you could guess at.

Now, back to the subject matter, if you want to control and dominate all pregnant women to have all babies, people like me would expect you to keep them through the last six months, to support them on maternity leave after the birth, to support full Medicare, subsistence, welfare and best education for all the children. And you should look after disabled children for whole life.

No walking away after birth!!! No no!!!

Right Divider

Body part
I arrested more thieves in my working life than you could guess at.
Woopee!!!

Now, back to the subject matter, if you want to control and dominate all pregnant women to have all babies, people like me would expect you to keep them through the last six months, to support them on maternity leave after the birth, to support full Medicare, subsistence, welfare and best education for all the children. And you should look after disabled children for whole life.

No walking away after birth!!! No no!!!
Murder is wrong no matter what color lipstick you put on that pig.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
EfyLfRvWoAE7ty7

eider

Woopee!!!

Murder is wrong no matter what color lipstick you put on that pig.
Sure...... any murder......... for instance, George Flloyd's murder.

Are you trying to suggest that I support murders?
Are you?
I just believe in going the whole course on something like this.

I don't believe that you care about babies at all if you won't....:-
.........keep pregnant mothers through the last six months, support them on maternity leave after the birth, support full Medicare, subsistence, welfare and best education for all the children and look after disabled children for whole life.

If you don't believe in the whole then you're ideas are pretty shallow.

Right Divider

Body part
Sure...... any murder......... for instance, George Flloyd's murder.
Duh.

Are you trying to suggest that I support murders?
Are you?
I just believe in going the whole course on something like this.
In post after post, you certainly seem to support murdering unborn children.

I don't believe that you care about babies at all if you won't....:-
.........keep pregnant mothers through the last six months, support them on maternity leave after the birth, support full Medicare, subsistence, welfare and best education for all the children and look after disabled children for whole life.

If you don't believe in the whole then you're ideas are pretty shallow.
Failed attempt to support murder. Talk about "pretty shallow".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... George Flloyd's murder....

George Floyd's "murder" was a lie told to fool the stupid people in our country. It was wildly successful and even fooled the stupid people in other countries including you.

Right Divider

Body part
Ah..... so much for your tenets, eh?
I guess that you're too dense to understand that I was saying that OF COURSE HIS MURDER WAS WRONG.

As are ALL MURDERS.... the most heinous of all are the MURDERS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN IN THEIR MOTHER'S WOMB.

Nope...... and after comments like the one above, you don't seem to mind some murders, eh?
You're an idiot.

Just admit it.......... you don't really give a hoot for all babies, or their mothers.
I love them all ... and don't want to see them MURDERED or to BE MURDERERS.