Biden/Harris 2020

eider

I don't condone driving while drunk, but it's much safer than intentionally murdering innocent children.

By the way, please can you tell us......
Do you support the provision of Free Medical services to all children....... Free family financial support for all children?....... and of course Free quality education for all children?

And in the case of children born disabled the above should be provided for life.

Yes? No?

eider

Drink driving is which is what you do but apparently don't condone...

Deflection all you got now?

What ............ Doser? A drink-driver? Well............ says it all.
And he is a firearm fool......... shoots fast-fire rifles at 'critters' at 'extreme' ranges.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Do you support the provision of Free Medical services to all children....... Free family financial support for all children?....... and of course Free quality education for all children?

And in the case of children born disabled the above should be provided for life.

Yes? No?

Do you support the British government seizing all of your wealth and possessions in order to give it to third-world countries where children are in need?

Yes? No?

Hypocrite?

By the way eider, I see that you're still ignoring the fact that 3000 children die of starvation every day in India - yes, that India - the former British Colonial Empire.

3000 children die of starvation every day, but eider doesn't care because they're not white children.

Last edited:

ok doser

What ............ Doser? A drink-driver? Well............ says it all.
And he is a firearm fool......... shoots fast-fire rifles at 'critters' at 'extreme' ranges.

You forgot that I admitted to invading the Sudetenland and occupying Czechoslovakia. :banana:

Oh yes I also admitted to annexing Zaolzie :banana: :banana:

And my "fast-fire rifle" that you've been in such a tizzy about for months?

By the way eider, you sound retarded when you call a semi-automatic a "fast fire rifle". Much like Joe Biden ranting about the "AR-14".

And you and artie both sound retarded when you refer to "drink driving" :chuckle:

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part

Yes? No?

Nothing is free.... someone pays for it.

The correct answer to problems is never murder.

ok doser

Do you support the provision of Free Medical services to all children.......

sure, as long as you volunteer first to provide them and can lineup other medical professionals to follow your lead

Free family financial support for all children?.......

Why limit it to children? Free financial support for everybody!

You can start by sending me 50 bucks :)

and of course Free quality education for all children?

We already have that in the United States. It's not free, its universal. All children have access to quality education. I'm sorry if your crappy little country doesn't have that.

eider

I "don't really care that much about children" because I don't want them murdered?

Your opinion sucks.

No...... you don't really care about children because you would not support their medicare, subsistence, welfare and education.
Insisting that a woman (possibly raped or with a known disabled foetus) gives birth and then wandering off (literally!) and leaving both her and baby to cope is careless, wrong, bad, imo.

ok doser

No...... you don't really care about children because you would not support their medicare, subsistence, welfare and education.

And you don't really care about the 3000 children who starve to death every single day in India because they're brown kids and you're a racist.

Right Divider

Body part
Insisting that a woman (possibly raped or with a known disabled foetus) gives birth and then wandering off (literally!) and leaving both her and baby to cope is careless, wrong, bad, imo.

False accusations. You do not even know me.... you just love to play "god".

eider

False accusations. You do not even know me.... you just love to play "god".

Debating is not playing God.
I know enough about your opinion to ask questions and respond to your answers.

In addition to providing Sustenance, Medicare, best education and Welfare for children, all children, and providing for disabled children thru whole life you should support a 6month allowance for all pregnant women and there should be 6 month maternity allowance after birth.

I mean, you really really care about babies, yes?

ok doser

In addition to providing Sustenance, Medicare, best education and Welfare for children, all children, and providing for disabled children thru whole life you should support a 6month allowance for all pregnant women and there should be 6 month maternity allowance after birth.

If YOU really really care about babies, you should oppose allowing them to be slaughtered in the womb. Regardless of their ethnicity or the color of their skin.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I'm from California too, and "we Californians" chose her to be our Senator and I predict "we Californians" will by a significant margin choose her to be our Vice President.

I knew Biden had made the right choice when Trump melted down and called her "nasty woman." That's Trumpspeak for "a woman who's better than I am." He's shook, and that's a good start.

ok doser

I knew Biden had made the right choice when Trump melted down and called her "nasty woman." That's Trumpspeak for "a woman who's better than I am." He's shook, and that's a good start.

So in your hatred for Trump, like anna you're willing to overlook the fact that Harris supports abortion up to the point of delivery.

Right Divider

Body part

Your ideas of no personal responsibility, theft and murder are appalling, yes?