Bible version

God's Truth

Just listen to yourself. You don't have truth to defend your beliefs, you only have insults. That is from the devil.

Epoisses

Where do you ever get from the Bible that it is dung to obey God? What translation says what you just did?

You don't obey. You have the same obedience as my dog gets at Pet Smart. Here doggie, jump thru the hoop and I'll give you a treat.

God's Truth

You don't obey. You have the same obedience as my dog gets at Pet Smart. Here doggie, jump thru the hoop and I'll give you a treat.

You mean like this:

2 John 1:8 Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully.

God's Truth

Just in case you don't go by John, how about Paul?

Colossians 3:24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Epoisses

Just in case you don't go by John, how about Paul?

Colossians 3:24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Spam some more verses, monkey and I'll give you a banana.

God's Truth

Spam some more verses, monkey and I'll give you a banana.

I am competing and will get a crown.

1 Corinthians 9:25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

Epoisses

1 Corinthians 9:25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

LOL. Atheists obey better than you. Seriously they do! They're very moral.

God's Truth

Christians have to believe in Jesus that's why they are called believers. The obeyers were called Pharisees. Belief is a lot harder than most people think, it really is.

The Pharisees did NOT obey Jesus. Just like you, the Pharisees go against obeying Jesus.

Matthew 23:3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

Epoisses

The Pharisees did NOT obey Jesus. Just like you, the Pharisees and you both go against obeying Jesus.

Matthew 23:3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

You have to be from some other country without modern stuff.

God's Truth

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

From the risen Lord:

Revelation 22:12
[ Epilogue: Invitation and Warning ] “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.

Epoisses

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Keep working your way to heaven like the billions that have come before you.