Bathing daily is a "white people thing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Anybody ever check out Stuff White People Like?:chuckle:

Also I see that some people just don't have a sense of humor.

oatmeal

The constant posting about race issues is a closet racist thang

Let us assume that it is.

How about playing the race card at every opportunity?

Why do groups like the NAACP concern themselves with the 1 % of the murders of black people committed by white people when 99 % of black people are murdered by other black people?

Hmmmm??????

Should we conclude that black people hate black people 99 times greater than white racists hate them?

Statistically, that we could conclude that

Those race card players should look in a mirror before worrying about white people

Spitfire

Well, 2 or 3 times every day actually is a bit much........

I think she was talking about more than one shower a day, not one every day.

It's kind of a leisure activity for a lot of people, though.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
my shower is currently an open air shower at home (with ambient temps lately well below zero) or the shower at the athletic facility at school

i've been averaging two a week lately :idunno:

and i'm white! :banana:

eta: i went a whole summer without showering when i was 19

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
my shower is currently an open air shower at home (with ambient temps lately well below zero) or the shower at the athletic facility at school

Who told you that you are white?

elohiym

Is your morning shower another symptom of your "white privilege"?

She seemed to be attempting to make a joke in order to promote an idea that has little to do with ethnicity.
The actress said dermatologists only recommend showering once or twice every three days, “so I’m right on the mark.”​
Too bad she didn't use her opportunity on The View to explain why dermatologists recommend that.

For those interested, you can research the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) of human skin and learn that too much water and cleansers are not good for the health of your skin; they, among other things, impair the NMF. Shower every day, and scrub, scrub, scrub, if you want to age your skin quicker.

The Berean

eta: i went a whole summer without showering when i was 19
Negro please! :mrt:

musterion

This did bring to mind stories from '08 that was pretty quickly buried...reporters on the Obama campaign plane noted that it stank. I assumed at the time that was their way of noting the heavy scent of marijuana but for obvious reasons dared not name it such. In any event, the reports quickly vanished.

Granite

Hall of Fame
"They" who?

Did you notice the link?

Did you read the link?

Do you have someone to read the link to you?

"They" who?

Yeah, read it. The plane smelled. McCain's campaign was better organized (not surprising, considering he'd done it before). Big whoop. Why even mention this ancient story, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.