Not open for further replies.

elohiym

Hey, this white guy hasn't showered in 60 years!! :noway:

He's becoming part of the landscape.

cascao-da-vida-real.jpg

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Is your morning shower another symptom of your "white privilege"? Get down with the struggle: get down with the funk. Discuss.

http://www.jammiewf.com/2015/glee-imbecile-showering-every-day-is-a-white-people-thing/
Most of the poor and the rural folks I have known always used Saturday night as the time for a bath. My former wife not only went to a one-room school, her parents also heated big pans of water on their wood stove to take a bath.

When I visited I hated using the big jar in the bedroom to go to the bathroom, nor did I like going out to the outhouse in 3 foot snow drifts.

And because they did not have indoor plumbing, I never took a bath the whole time I was there.

A lot of families are pretty close and the infrequent cleaning is just a holdover from that. If you can peel back the layers of people's actions, you can always find the good intentions behind their actions.

I have found that all human behavior has an underlying good intention behind it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Anybody ever check out Stuff White People Like?:chuckle:

Also I see that some people just don't have a sense of humor.

Stuff White People Like is a blog that takes a satirical aim at the interests of North American "left-leaning, city-dwelling, white folk

Some of us arent real interested in knowing more about what liberals like.

musterion

Prediction: within 10 years, increasingly devolved hipsters will develop an affectation for not bathing in order to smell "authentic" and "Euro."

Tell me it's not possible. TELL ME.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Prediction: within 10 years, increasingly devolved hipsters will develop an affectation for not bathing in order to smell "authentic" and "Euro."

The upside for ToL conservatives: Buy stock in Febreeze (Procter & Gamble).

The Berean

Will women with hairy armpits be chic as well? :doh:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Will women with hairy armpits be chic as well? :doh:

had a French Canadian classmate years ago during a summer class

the hairy legs when wearing shorts was bad enough, but when she raised her hand to answer a question while wearing a tanktop?
vomit-2113.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.