ECT Baptism for this dispensation

john w

Hall of Fame
Water was still involved, as Paul and Peter says.
Where is your water?

The children of Israel's baptism was w/o water, a "dry" baptism, you troll. It was Pharaoh and his gang that were sprinkled with/trashed in, water.

Exodus 15:19 KJV For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea, and the Lord brought again the waters of the sea upon them; but the children of Israel went on dry land in the midst of the sea.

Sober up.

God's Truth

The children of Israel's baptism was w/o water, a "dry" baptism, you troll. It was Pharaoh and his gang that were sprinkled with/trashed in, water.

Exodus 15:19 KJV For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea, and the Lord brought again the waters of the sea upon them; but the children of Israel went on dry land in the midst of the sea.

Sober up.

Paul and Peter speak of the water regardless of what you say.

Interplanner

Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post

Sober up.

Mt 3:16. but I don't think JohnnyW reads texts.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul and Peter speak of the water regardless of what you say.

No, you agued that in 1 Corinthians 10:2 KJV, that the children of Israel's baptism was a water baptism, you lush. You made that up, biblical stooge, as it was a "dry" baptism, you troll. It was Pharaoh and his gang that were sprinkled with/trashed in, water.

Sober up. TOl laughs at you, you idiot, stooge.

john w

Hall of Fame
Mt 3:16. but I don't think JohnnyW reads texts.

I read the text, you wicked, admitted, sodomite. The children of Israel's baptism was w/o water, a "dry" baptism, you troll-ette. It was Pharaoh and his gang that were sprinkled with/trashed in, water.

My name is "John," you James 3:2 KJV gay boy, not "Johnny," you faggot, so quit coming on to me, with your gay talk, as I dig chicks, you effeminate prissy boy.

AM I CLEAR, Basil SHELDON, prissy, wimpy "happy, gay," boy Interplanner?

Get off this site, devil child, sodomite.

And tell all of TOL, why you call me "Johnny," and why you sent me an email, coming on to me, faggot.

Go ahead, punkie boy.

And tell us why, devil boy,the Lord Jesus Christ was baptized, per Matthew 3:16 KJV, Matthew 3:15 KJV, loser. Go ahead, you admitted sorcerer, Simon, warlock. magician, Christ rejector.

You won't, you prissy humanist fraud.

What is your real name, punk, effeminate one? Basil? Sheldon? Nice woosey names, you wimp.

God's Truth

No, you agued that in 1 Corinthians 10:2 KJV, that the children of Israel's baptism was a water baptism, you lush. You made that up, biblical stooge, as it was a "dry" baptism, you troll. It was Pharaoh and his gang that were sprinkled with/trashed in, water.

Your profile shows a picture of you drinking.

Read the scriptures better.

It has always been about believing and obeying God.

Edit: I was banned for saying John W. has a picture of himself drinking in response to him constantly calling me a drunk, and I get banned for that, and he is applauded.

Last edited:

God's Truth

That has NOTHING to do with the gentiles, who Paul was preaching to? Paul wasn't preaching the 'Kingdom Gospel' to the gentiles, he was preaching the 'Gospel of the Grace of God' to them.' The 'Kingdom Gospel' was for the lost sheep of Israel.

Paul was explaining that the Jews no longer had to do the ceremonial works, and the Gentiles weren't ostracized because of those works anymore.

glorydaz

A picture paints a thousand words.

Yes, and you just painted it AGAIN.

I do believe you earned a vacation over this before.
Must be how you obey....

Of course, I forgot, Jesus turning water into wine must be a sin in your version of the Bible.
Hypocrite Pretender....we see who you're working for. This stuff is why you remain in the RED.

God's Truth

Yes, and you just painted it AGAIN.

I do believe you earned a vacation over this before.
Must be how you obey....

Of course, I forgot, Jesus turning water into wine must be a sin in your version of the Bible.
Hypocrite Pretender....we see who you're working for. This stuff is why you remain in the RED.

I remain red because you and your ilk like to make red. John W. likes to verbally abuse people and he is the noted drinker as the picture proves.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

GT is getting roasted!
m0941.gif

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GT is still having trouble coming up with that "full bath" baptism for the remission of sin done in the OT also.
Just more of her deception that she cannot substantiate.