AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The NT precepts are a guide for the justified. You have no part in the precepts or the evangelism.
Over your head again?
Are you agreeing or disagreeing with:
There are several scripture verses in which speak of man seeking the LORD GOD, and of GOD saying He will reward those that seek Him. (Heb 11:6)

(And let me add as to make it clear so you don't stay confused; "several scripture verses" includes both OT and NT scriptures.)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yep.

There are several scripture verses in which speak of man seeking the LORD GOD, and of GOD saying He will reward those that seek Him. (Heb 11:6)

And the context of those verses speak of faithful (regenerated) souls.

Seeking out God by faith is the result of divine sanctification . . only the spiritual sons of God so seek Him.

Can you not discern between unbelievers, who never seek God, from believers who are given the spiritual capacity to so do?

Truster

Over your head again?
Are you agreeing or disagreeing with:

(And let me add as to make it clear so you don't stay confused; "several scripture verses" includes both OT and NT scriptures.)

You do not have the spiritual ability to comprehend let alone clarify.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And the context of those verses speak of faithful (regenerated) souls.

Seeking out God by faith is the result of divine sanctification . . only the spiritual sons of God so seek Him.

Can you not discern between unbelievers, who never seek God, from believers who are given the spiritual capacity to so do?
So there are some folks that seek GOD.
Well, I'll be.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You do not have the spiritual ability to comprehend let alone clarify.
So, are you agreeing or disagreeing with:

Yes or no?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
So there are some folks that seek GOD.
Well, I'll be.

Only after being saved . . .

Musty was trying to tell us that one cannot be saved unless one seeks to be saved. Paul clearly taught that no unbelievers seek the salvation of God.

Why?

Because all unsaved souls remain accursed by God, and are at enmity against God. They hate and oppose all Truth of God.

Until and unless that Godly curse is removed, by His gift of faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, no man will seek salvation and all will remain hostile towards God.

Truster

So, are you agreeing or disagreeing with:

Yes or no?

There is nothing that you have to say that I want to hear. There is nothing that I say that you can hear.

glorydaz

Only after being saved . . .

Musty was trying to tell us that one cannot be saved unless one seeks to be saved. Paul clearly taught that no unbelievers seek the salvation of God.

Why?

Because all unsaved souls remain accursed by God, and are at enmity against God. They hate and oppose all Truth of God.

Until and unless that Godly curse is removed, by His gift of faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, no man will seek salvation and all will remain hostile towards God.

That's pretty silly since we were reconciled by Christ's death. That "Godly curse" as you call it was taken by our Lord Jesus Christ. The only thing that keeps man from God is his own refusal to come.

"Ye would not".......not Ye could not.

I meet people nearly every day who are drawn to God by the preaching of the Cross.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Truster is a fraud.
Don't drink his Kool-Aid.

images