AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

God's Truth

To receive the free gift, that is correct.

Now you're talking about something ELSE besides the free gift.

You always come up with something like that but are really saying nothing except you go against the truth about how it is good and right to obey.

Tell me if you believe/have faith, are you obeying when you do that? lol

Do you know what a twisted belief is?

Do you know what it is to contradict?

Last edited:

God's Truth

Anything at all? You're kidding, right? Believers live their lives just like everyone else....going about their business of living until we go to be with the Lord.

That sounds like something I faced as a teenager, back when I knew what I wanted was wrong, and would do it anyway. Now, I have no desire to do things I know are wrong.

Long ago I learned what Paul meant when he said to "reckon yourselves dead to sin". Once you realize what that means, you won't continue to ask such questions.

So what do we have to obey?

Why can't you bring yourself to say it?

There are many people who say they believe but they do not obey, so stop acting bewitched. Tell me if you do not have to do anything, why then does Paul give US MANY TO DO's?

Tell us why there are so many people who say they believe but they do not obey.

What? They aren't really saved? lol

Why? Because they don't OBEY? lol

Right Divider

Body part
You always come up with something like that but are really saying nothing except you go against the truth about how it is good and right to obey.

Tell me if you believe/have faith, are you obeying when you do that? lol

Do you know what a twisted belief is?

Do you know what it is to contradict?
I understand the dispensing of God's grace, which you reject.

It's all clearly in the Bible, but you always want to go back to God's previous instructions that are not for you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We all sin, but hopefully not wifully!

and I do sin. But hopefully by the grace of God, I don't do it wifully!
Willful or not, all sins must be dealt with.
All of your sins are dealt with the same way.
ALL of them.

It should noted that NONE of your righteousness and obedience is even in the equation.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.​

That one ain't you.

God's Truth

I understand the dispensing of God's grace, which you reject.

It's all clearly in the Bible, but you always want to go back to God's previous instructions that are not for you.

God's word does not change.

Dispensing of grace?

Could you give me scripture on "Dispensing of Grace"?

What about Jesus saving people for believing and repenting?

You made another gospel and made Paul the culprit.

Right Divider

Body part
God's word does not change.
But sometimes God's instructions do.

Dispensing of grace?

Could you give me scripture on "Dispensing of Grace"?
I'm not surprised that you don't know about this.

Eph 3:1-7 (KJV)
(3:1) For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, (3:2) If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: (3:3) How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, (3:4) Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) (3:5) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; (3:6) That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: (3:7) Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

What about Jesus saving people for believing and repenting?

You made another gospel and made Paul the culprit.
What about it?

You do not understand what God has been or is doing.

God's Truth

But sometimes God's instructions do.

I'm not surprised that you don't know about this.

Eph 3:1-7 (KJV)
(3:1) For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, (3:2) If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: (3:3) How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, (3:4) Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) (3:5) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; (3:6) That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: (3:7) Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

What about it?

You do not understand what God has been or is doing.

God does not dispense grace just because you say you believe. You faith aloners/madists malign God's words to make it sound like another gospel.

God saves, He gives, His Holy Spirit to those He chooses to give it,and he says he gives it to those who obey.

Right Divider

Body part
God does not dispense grace just because you say you believe. You faith aloners/madists malign God's words to make it sound like another gospel.

God saves, He gives, His Holy Spirit to those He chooses to give it,and he says he gives it to those who obey.
Continue in your confusion if that makes you feel superior.

I'll stick with God's apostle of the dispensing of His grace.

You prefer your self-righteousness which is leading you to hell.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
And anyone who says that they don't sin is blinded. We all sin, but hopefully not wifully!

I've told you, I'm probably worse than many here, and I know that I'm nothing. But I'm not a liar, and I do sin. But hopefully by the grace of God, I don't do it wifully!

So... in those occasional instances when we observe ourselves sinning, it's someone else's will involved and not our own? Have we become robotic machines in those instances? Whose will is it if not our own?

Whatever we do, begins with a thought and from there proceeds our will to either act or not act on that thought.

Heb 10:26 must be understood in context.

God's Truth

Once AGAIN, you are confusing the FREE GIFT with peoples behavior.

So there is NOTHING about obeying.

You are not teaching what Jesus taught.

You are not teaching what Paul taught either.

To make Paul the leader of you false doctrine, you had to change the world 'repent' to merely change your mind about God instead of what it is, and that is 'change your mind about SIN'.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Never mind that God throughout the whole old testament says to REPENT OF SINS.

Never mind that John the baptizer, and Jesus Christ himself says to REPENT OF SINS.

Never mind that all the dictionaries of the world in every language known says repent means to stop sinning.

You have to do that very little thing to be a false witness against Paul and show how ensnared by the devil that you are.

God's Truth

Continue in your confusion if that makes you feel superior.

I'll stick with God's apostle of the dispensing of His grace.

You prefer your self-righteousness which is leading you to hell.

It is not self righteous to be righteous by being obedient...submissive to God.

Right Divider

Body part
So there is NOTHING about obeying.
Eph 2:4-10 (KJV)
(2:4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, (2:5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (2:6) And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: (2:7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

You need to get saved, then you might understand.

What does "AND THAT NOT OF YOURSELVES" mean? You don't know.

You are not teaching what Jesus taught.

You are not teaching what Paul taught either.
Yes, I am. You do not understand what God was doing through Israel THEN or what He is doing through the body of Christ NOW.

To make Paul the leader of you false doctrine, you had to change the world 'repent' to merely change your mind about God instead of what it is, and that is 'change your mind about SIN'.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.
You have a FALSE definition of REPENT.

Never mind that God throughout the whole old testament says to REPENT OF SINS.

Never mind that John the baptizer, and Jesus Christ himself says to REPENT OF SINS.
You haven't repented of sins. You're still in them.

Never mind that all the dictionaries of the world in every language known says repent means to stop sinning.
Prove that from the Bible.

You have to do that very little thing to be a false witness against Paul and show how ensnared by the devil that you are.
I'm saved by grace through faith and nothing you say scares me in the slightest.

God's Truth

So... in those occasional instances when we observe ourselves sinning, it's someone else's will involved and not our own? Have we become robotic machines in those instances? Whose will is it if not our own?

Whatever we do, begins with a thought and from there proceeds our will to either act or not act on that thought.

Heb 10:26 must be understood in context.

Do you not get AT ALL what WORK AT YOUR SALVATION means?

Do you not get that PAUL, PAUL, Paul says to TRAIN YOURSELF?

Do you understand what it is to train?

Luke 6:40
A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.
1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
1 Timothy 4:7, 8
Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
Titus 2:4
Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children,
Hebrews 5:14
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.
Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Did you read all that?

Now tell me how you can say we do not have to repent?

Tell me how you ever can say again that our behavior does not matter.

God's Truth

It is self-righteous to think that you will receive a FREE GIFT because you PAID for part of it!

Abstaining from evil and doing right is what we are supposed to do.

Circumcision, a special diet, observing special days, going to a priest, doing various external washings the people had to do...the sacrifice of animals, THOSE THINGS do not have anything to do with good or bad, except that you are cut off from God if you do not do those things. Doing those things required payment.

You have no understanding from God.

God's Truth

Eph 2:4-10 (KJV)
(2:4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, (2:5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (2:6) And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: (2:7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

You need to get saved, then you might understand.

What does "AND THAT NOT OF YOURSELVES" mean? You don't know.

Yes, I am. You do not understand what God was doing through Israel THEN or what He is doing through the body of Christ NOW.

You have a FALSE definition of REPENT.

You haven't repented of sins. You're still in them.

Prove that from the Bible.

I'm saved by grace through faith and nothing you say scares me in the slightest.

Not of yourself means you to not have to get circumcised and offer animals.

Repent is something humans have to do concerning their sin.