Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
No, seriously, will dropping the dollar allow me to return rep and see who gives me rep? Its more for my curiosity. AND Mr. Knight, sir, wouldst thou allowest me to edit my username upon my purchase of an annual membership? I would really love it, and appreciate it.
Yes, subscribing will give you privileges you do not yet have. Some of them you can gain for free, just by sticking around and posting for a while. Editing your own username is not one of them, though. But Knight, or another Admin, may do that for you if you just ask, and let them know what you want it to be. When I joined I did not know there could be capital letters or spaces in the names. After I realized they were allowed I asked for the "l" in my name to be capitalized, and it was.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Yes, subscribing will give you privileges you do not yet have. Some of them you can gain for free, just by sticking around and posting for a while. Editing your own username is not one of them, though. But Knight, or another Admin, may do that for you if you just ask, and let them know what you want it to be. When I joined I did not know there could be capital letters or spaces in the names. After I realized they were allowed I asked for the "l" in my name to be capitalized, and it was.

Sweet bizz!! Now to take my request for money to my wife... anybody want to call her for me??

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hows that work? No one has told me of such things! :rolleyes: I am down to pay for the services of this site IF my boss(read wife) will allow it.

The server usage isn't free. Do you run a taxi business with your car for strangers free of charge? Just wondering.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just so you know, the gap has now increased to 9 minutes. I'd better start working on my plan. :think:
The good news is: the gap has stabilized at 9 minutes.
The bad news is: I've noticed that some of my hair has begun falling out lately.

My question: Knight, do you think this strange TOL phenomenom is the cause of my hair loss?

Thanks,
Randy

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Nope. That gets us to last post, not last unread. Might still have to backtrack a few pages to get to last unread which increases bandwidth requirements.
The yellow button should take you to the first unread post. It is the button to the left [your left] of the thread title. It is present on the 'Active Threads' page, the 'New Posts' page, the 'Front Page' [aka the 'Home Page'] and all the main pages of the sub-forums. It is also at the top of the page on every thread, next to the text, 'View First Unread'. Said text is also a link that serves the same function as the button.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Have you been attempting to conduct a rational discussion with AndyC or godrulz? :eek:

:chuckle:
I actually quit losing hair (or anything else) over debates a while back. So I don't think that's it. I'm sticking with my binary wormhole phenomenon. Makes more sense, of course. :plain:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle:
I actually quit losing hair (or anything else) over debates a while back. So I don't think that's it. I'm sticking with my binary wormhole phenomenon. Makes more sense, of course. :plain:

I disagree entirely! :D

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This question may have been answered before, but I couldn't find it (at least the second part)...How much is a year membership, and do I have to wait a certain amount of time before I pay for such a thing?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Any advice on fatherhood?

Because, well, around May 10th I'll be needing it. :eek:

Yep. A little Heretic is in the oven. :D

A Little TH!?!? There will be more than one of you? Oh the horror! :noway:

Just joking ... Congrats! :banana:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
This question may have been answered before, but I couldn't find it (at least the second part)...How much is a year membership, and do I have to wait a certain amount of time before I pay for such a thing?
The answer to the second part of your question is, "No."

Status
Not open for further replies.