Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm about to eat lunch, Should I have "Chunky, Beef Rib Roast with Potatoes and Herbs" or.... "Chunky, Savory Pot Roast?"

EDIT: Never mind. I couldn't wait for an answer, so I ate the Beef Rib Roast. Not bad, either. :chew:

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wamba said:
I'm about to eat lunch, Should I have "Chunky, Beef Rib Roast with Potatoes and Herbs" or.... "Chunky, Savory Pot Roast?"

EDIT: Never mind. I couldn't wait for an answer, so I ate the Beef Rib Roast. Not bad, either. :chew:
Fine choice! :up:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
The stupid school waited until after I started at Lowes to see if I still want the job. Before Nov 4th, I would have definitely gone for it. But now... what should I do? :think:

allsmiles

I just got my Blazer inspected today and it turns out that it will need, at the very least, $1400 in repairs before it's street legal.

Should I

a) push it off of a cliff or

b) construct a make-shift manure bomb and pulverize it in a fiery blast?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lucky said:
The stupid school waited until after I started at Lowes to see if I still want the job. Before Nov 4th, I would have definitely gone for it. But now... what should I do? :think:
If you REALLY want the school job, just quit Lowes. Simple! :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
allsmiles said:
I just got my Blazer inspected today and it turns out that it will need, at the very least, $1400 in repairs before it's street legal.

Should I

a) push it off of a cliff or

b) construct a make-shift manure bomb and pulverize it in a fiery blast?
Wow! Those are the only choices???? :)

Hmmm...... I would ask Granite to sit in it and then push it off a cliff. ;)

allsmiles

Knight said:
Wow! Those are the only choices???? :)

Hmmm...... I would ask Granite to sit in it and then push it off a cliff. ;)

:think:

I'll run the idea by him, but something tells me that he'll be less than enthused with it :)

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Is that even possible?
Actually, yes. I think I told you I'm PT'ing at KS while FT'ing at Lowe's. Well, I could PT at Lowe's and FT at the school.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey Knight! Will I get points from you because I know what the object is in your avatar? :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ebenz47037 said:
Hey Knight! Will I get points from you because I know what the object is in your avatar? :D
Sure, if you want extra points I will award them to you, although I think I only have about 9 points left. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.