Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dread Helm said:
Hey Knight!

How do I put a banner/picture in my signature, and what's the recommended size?
Make your banner no bigger than 468x60 pixels please.

The graphic must exist on an accessible server (i.e. the graphic needs a web address). Then just use the [ img ] tag to place it in your sig. If you have no place on the web to put a graphic I could probably help you out there (just let me know).

JoyfulRook

Knight said:
Make your banner no bigger than 468x60 pixels please.

The graphic must exist on an accessible server (i.e. the graphic needs a web address). Then just use the [ img ] tag to place it in your sig. If you have no place on the web to put a graphic I could probably help you out there (just let me know).
Hmmm. Thanks Knight! I'll PM you if I need help with a place to put it.

JoyfulRook

Darn, I think the link worked for less than a minute...

EDIT: Ok, I think it works now. Let me know if it's messed up again.

Last edited:

JoyfulRook

I tried uploading it to a few picture hosting websites, but I couldn't get it to work...

Can you help me get this uploaded to put in my signature? Thanks!

JoyfulRook

foofighter said:
Besides the possible torment of hell by a wrathful God, why should I be a Christian?
Because God loves you and wants your love for him. He wants to be with you for all eternity in paradise.

foofighter

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
Ya know it's really frustrating sometimes when you ask people seemingly simple questions and you get no response or some long drawn out response that isn't much more than pure obfuscation.

I always try to answer questions asked of me with simple direct answers.

After all... can't you answer the question directly and then go on to provide further explanation if you feel the answer warrants it? Shouldn't a sound world-view and theology be afraid of no question?

Therefore I give you....

ASK KNIGHT! :knight:

Ask me anyhting you want and I promise to give you a short direct answer.

No *topic is "off limits". The openess of God, dispensationalism, conservativism, hockey, whatever!!!

Ask away.... and get the answers you are seeking. :D

*topics that are are inappropriate for TOL are inappropriate for "Ask Knight" as well.

P.S. I will do my best to answer your question in a timely manner. :)

Why I assume I would get two straight answers. So far I received none.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
foofighter said:
Do you? If so, why don't you ban him for spreading racism on a Christian forum?
Maybe for the same reason he doesn't ban someone who compares babies to retarded people that rape women.

foofighter

BANNED
Banned
kmoney said:
Maybe for the same reason he doesn't ban someone who compares babies to retarded people that rape women.
And killing puppies, don't forget the puppies.
(Everytime someone votes republican, God kills a kitten. Don't forget the kittens.)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
foofighter said:
Do you? If so, why don't you ban him for spreading racism on a Christian forum?
Billy Bob has been banned several times in the past.

For the most part BB presents a satirical view of the Politically Correct left wing and therefore I normally agree with him on issues of current events. BB occasionally goes "over the line" and I do not like when he does that and I do not hesitate to let me know how I feel about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.