Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foofighter

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
If you were honestly looking for answer's I would gladly discuss anything you like.
I'm seriously curious. On this board the only reason given for being a Christian is to avoid hell. Is there any other reason that would convince a skeptic to be a Christian?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
foofighter said:
I'm seriously curious. On this board the only reason given for being a Christian is to avoid hell. Is there any other reason that would convince a skeptic to be a Christian?
If you were paying attention your question was already answered (by Dread) on this thread. :)

Hey, that rhymed!

foofighter

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
If you were paying attention your question was already answered (by Dread) on this thread. :)

Hey, that rhymed!

I was paying attention. I was asking KNIGHT. "God loves you...." doesn't seem convincing to me.

maik

ANNOYED

ANNOYED

I just registered. Under beliefs I am nowhere near listed. I checked Pagan because it was least offensive to me. I am SIKH. We are not listed. No OTHER to check. What about Shintoists or Taoists? More Sikhs than Jews, you know.

JoyfulRook

maik said:
I just registered. Under beliefs I am nowhere near listed. I checked Pagan because it was least offensive to me. I am SIKH. We are not listed. No OTHER to check. What about Shintoists or Taoists? More Sikhs than Jews, you know.
:allsmile:

Get over it.

(LOL, this reminds me of a scene from Inside Man where that sikh is whining because he wants his turban. :darwinsm: )

Army of One

Dread Helm said:
(LOL, this reminds me of a scene from Inside Man where that sikh is whining because he wants his turban. :darwinsm: )
:chuckle: I was thinking the same thing (I just watched the movie last night). "Oh ####, he's an Arab!"

Ps82

If you answer with a short response, people just blow your answer off as 'out of your own mind ... If you give a long answer with lots of scriptual evidence ... they give up... because they ususally can't prove their case.

maik

I don't want to get over it. I'd rather fight it out. I'm neither an Arab nor a whiner. Would it be better to be angry than annoyed? OK, then I am grandly PO'd!!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Hey Knight,

For people who have the "Golden Post" award the URL is always in the award comment, is there a way to make that a link??

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Hey Knight! ( :knight: )

I have a prayer request. Do I need to start a thread for that?

Request is for prayers for Cheryl Bishop - Daughter of a friend of a friend. Good Christian lady with bad case of cancer. Any help you can give me most appreciated. I have a land-based church group thingy already in process. Can't hurt to get as many as possible in on it.

Matter of fact, we have some success stories.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Frank Ernest said:
Hey Knight! ( :knight: )

I have a prayer request. Do I need to start a thread for that?

Request is for prayers for Cheryl Bishop - Daughter of a friend of a friend. Good Christian lady with bad case of cancer. Any help you can give me most appreciated. I have a land-based church group thingy already in process. Can't hurt to get as many as possible in on it.

Matter of fact, we have some success stories.
:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.