Are You Legally Saved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

You preach another gospel than the gospel Jesus preaches, and you thin I don't understand. hahaha

He has risen from the dead, and He is Lord.

And guess what? He chose the very person who hated him more than anyone else to preach the Gospel of Grace.

Worse for you since you don't even know what that entails.

iouae

There is a law for you. No spiritual man would ever suggest such a thing.

You, Pate and PJ have a nice circular argument going whereby you can never be proven wrong.

If say Ananias and Sapphire get killed for lying to the Holy Spirit, you will say there is a law for them because they clearly are not spiritual, and need a law over them.

But for you, Pate and PJ you feel we are "spiritual" so we don't need a law.

But everyone lies, kills and steals, or is self righteous, or preaches that there is no law and thus sins (which includes you Pate and PJ since everyone is a sinner). Here is your sin...

Mat 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mat 5:19
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven

The above scripture does not even say that the lawless will be in the kingdom. It says they will be considered least by those in the kingdom, who all are law keepers.

1Jo 2:4
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Thus you have this lovely double standard going, that the law is for others.

All who drive cars would love others to obey the rules of the road, but hate it when they get pulled over for speeding, or gliding through a stop. Its pure carnality driving both the feeling of self righteousness, and the feeling of being above the law, and the feeling of being above others who you feel need the law.

Robert Pate

Banned
It is only when you are free from the law that you will be able to live the Christian life. This is why Jesus abolished it for us.

The law causes sin, Romans 7:7-12.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are confusing the work of the trinity.

In the New Testament the Father remains in heaven.

The Son Comes into the world to atone for the sins of the world.

The Holy Spirit (not the Son) glorifies the work of Christ and works in the life of the believer.

They are all present in each other, but their works are different.

Quite irrelevant to your "argument."

The reason that Jesus is not present on this earth is because of sin. He is here only in the presence of the Holy Spirit.

Slower:The Lord Jesus Christ did live on earth, in the midst of sin/sinners, did He not? Rhetorical q. And He will return, in the future, standing on earth, at the second coming, in a world dominated by sin.

Clueless.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
You and John W will never convince me of anything without scripture.

You have no scripture that says Christians are still under the law and subject to it.

I've never argued that "Christians are still under the law and subject to it," satanic accuser, straw manner. Not being under the law, does not mean that the law no longer exists, you demon possessed idiot.

And just keeps spamming the above- his daddy devil tells him to keep posting the above, even though I/others have given him verse, after verse, but he is under the authority of satan's orders.
The law has either been abolished or you are under it.
False dichotomy, loser, as no scripture says that, as you butcher the meaning of the word "abolish," "destroy," "void," as there is no such thing as the law was abolished/destroyed/made void/does not exist for the believer, but it is not abolished/destroyed/made void for the lost, as it still exists. That is a drunken, demonic induced assertion.

Pate:The US citizen is under the laws of others countries, as the laws of other countries have not been abolished/destroyed/made void, as they still exist, or, the US citizen is not under the laws of other countries, as the laws of other countries have been abolished/destroyed/made void, as they no longer exist!!!!!

Moron.
What the scripture does say is that if you are under it you are under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

Not being under the law, idiot, does not mean that God's holy law has been abolished/destroyed/made void, that it no longer exists, as you satanically spam.
So answer this are you under the law? There is only two places you can be, under it or free from it.
Not being under the law, idiot, does not mean that God's holy law has been abolished/destroyed/made void, that it no longer exists, as you satanically spam.

If you are free from it, It is because it has been abolished as shown in Colossians 2:14.

Pate: US citizens are not under the laws of Mexico, Spain,..............................as they are free from it, thus,the laws of Mexico, Spain,..............................have been abolished/destroyed/made void-no longer exit.

=demon induced "reasoning"

And Colossians says no such thing, i.e., that God's holy law has abolished/destroyed/made void-no longer exits, as I/others have shown you, devilish one.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

Your option is this "Not guilty, you are free to go and sin some more, since there is no more law".

Yes, Pate's demonic "logic" is, "Hey,everyone, speed in your car all you want, as the law against it has been abolished/destroyed/eliminated!!!! Except for the "speeders"(the lost)!!!"

"Hey, US citizens!!!! Since you are not under the laws of foreign countries, that means that the laws of foreign countries have been abolished/destroyed/made void-they no longer exist!!!!!!! So, if you want to smoke a few joints, bongs. and get high, head on down to Mexico, and party on, Garth!!!!(or Colorado, or....)

Moron.

john w

Hall of Fame
He has risen from the dead, and He is Lord.

Pate says that the laws was abolished/eliminated/destroyed/made void at the cross, no longer existing(even though believers in early Acts all kept the law, upon orders from the Lord Jesus Christ, as did Paul,on orders from the Lord Jesus Christ), but "rises from the dead" for the lost.

He's an idiot.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate says that the laws was abolished/eliminated/destroyed/made void at the cross, no longer existing(even though believers in early Acts all kept the law, upon orders from the Lord Jesus Christ, as did Paul,on orders from the Lord Jesus Christ), but "rises from the dead" for the lost.

He's an idiot.

Paul thinks that you are the idiot.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law" Galatians 4:21.

You are either under it, or you are free from it because it has been abolished.

Robert Pate

Banned
I've never argued that "Christians are still under the law and subject to it," satanic accuser, straw manner. Not being under the law, does not mean that the law no longer exists, you demon possessed idiot.

And just keeps spamming the above- his daddy devil tells him to keep posting the above, even though I/others have given him verse, after verse, but he is under the authority of satan's orders.
False dichotomy, loser, as no scripture says that, as you butcher the meaning of the word "abolish," "destroy," "void," as there is no such thing as the law was abolished/destroyed/made void/does not exist for the believer, but it is not abolished/destroyed/made void for the lost, as it still exists. That is a drunken, demonic induced assertion.

Pate:The US citizen is under the laws of others countries, as the laws of other countries have not been abolished/destroyed/made void, as they still exist, or, the US citizen is not under the laws of other countries, as the laws of other countries have been abolished/destroyed/made void, as they no longer exist!!!!!

Moron.

Pate: US citizens are not under the laws of Mexico, Spain,..............................as they are free from it, thus,the laws of Mexico, Spain,..............................have been abolished/destroyed/made void-no longer exit.

=demon induced "reasoning"

And Colossians says no such thing, i.e., that God's holy law has abolished/destroyed/made void-no longer exits, as I/others have shown you, devilish one.

As usual you have no scripture. just hot air.

john w

Hall of Fame
As usual you have no scripture. just hot air.

As usual, admitted satanist, you just keep spamming that, on orders from your daddy devil. as I/others, have given you chapter, verse, you perverter, hater, of God's book, God's holy law, and Paul, who says that the law is good, holy, just, and has not been made void, as you satanically assert.

And you have no evidence that the laws of foreign countries have been made void, have been abolished, as you, on record, argue.

Robert Pate

Banned
As usual, admitted satanist, you just keep spamming that, on orders from your daddy devil. as I/others, have given you chapter, verse, you perverter, hater, of God's book, God's holy law, and Paul, who says that the law is good, holy, just, and has not been made void, as you satanically assert.

And you have no evidence that the laws of foreign countries have been made void, have been abolished, as you, on record, argue.

Jesus abolished the law for Christians because the law is contrary to us, no one can keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14. Not only that, the law promotes sin, Romans 7:7-12.

The law is holy and good, because it reveals the character and nature of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul thinks that you are the idiot.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law" Galatians 4:21.

You are either under it, or you are free from it because it has been abolished.
Not under the authority/jurisdiction of the law, does not mean it has been destroyed/abolished/eliminated/made void, no longer exists, you stupid moron, as I/others, have shown you, you satanic 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV blind demon.

Pate: US citizens are not under the laws of foreign countries, so that means the laws of foreign countries have been destroyed/abolished/eliminated/made void-they do not exist!!!!!

=demon induced "logic."

Robert Pate

Banned
Not under the authority/jurisdiction of the law, does not mean it has been destroyed/abolished/eliminated/made void, no longer exists, you stupid moron, as I/others, have shown you, you satanic 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV blind demon.

Pate: US citizens are not under the laws of foreign countries, so that means the laws of foreign countries have been destroyed/abolished/eliminated/made void-they do not exist!!!!!

=demon induced "logic."

You are in violation of Forum rules. Calling other Forum members names.

You are under the law, but I am not.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? Galatians 4:21.

You are under the law and will be judged by it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus abolished the law for Christians because the law is contrary to us, no one can keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14. Not only that, the law promotes sin, Romans 7:7-12.

The law is holy and good, because it reveals the character and nature of God.

No, the law is not contrary to us, demon, the sin debt, and the laws of man, which Paul is referring to, are against us, as I/others, have shown you, for months, on every thread in which you spam the above, on the same subject.

Colossians 2:14 KJV, as I/others, have shown you, demon, with scripture, does not say that God's holy law has abolished/destroyed/made void-no longer exits, satanic one. And there is no such thing as "God's holy law has abolished/destroyed/made void-no longer exits" for the saved, but was not
abolished/destroyed/made void for the lost, as it was "resurrected," according to you, as that perverts/butchers, the meaning of "made void/destroyed/abolish," you moron.

Pate:The laws of foreign countries are abolished!!!!!

You have no evidence that the laws of foreign countries have been made void, have been abolished, as you, on record, argue.

Show us the evidence, moron, that since US citizens are not under the laws of foreign countries, that means that the laws of foreign countries have been abolished/destroyed/eliminated/ made void.

Go ahead, demon-this is your argument.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are in violation of Forum rules. Calling other Forum members names.

You are under the law, but I am not.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? Galatians 4:21.

You are under the law and will be judged by it.

Demonic drunk...

Pate: The law no longer exists, it is gone, been eliminated, destroyed....it is dead.....And yet it is resurrected again to judge!!!!

Yes, I am calling you your name-You are a satanic accuser, devil child, wolf, moron.

You called me John W. You're a name caller. Stop!!!!!

See how that works, idiot?

Robert Pate

Banned
Demonic drunk...

Pate: The law no longer exists, it is gone, been eliminated, destroyed....it is dead.....And yet it is resurrected again to judge!!!!

Yes, I am calling you your name-You are a satanic accuser, devil child, wolf, moron.

You called me John W. You're a name caller. Stop!!!!!

See how that works, idiot?

Christians are not under the law, nor will they be judged by it.

I am a blood bought child of God and have been a Christian for almost 50 years.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christians are not under the law, nor will they be judged by it.
Agreed, but that does not mean that the law no longer exists, it is dead, it is abolished, it is destroyed, it is made void, as you satanically assert.

Pate: Us citizens are are not under the laws of foreign countries, nor will they be judged by them. That means that the laws of foreign countries no longer exists, they are dead, they have been abolished, they have been destroyed, they have been made void.

-On record assertion of yours
That is your demonic "logic."

I am a blood bought child of God and have been a Christian for almost 50 years.

No,you are a wolf, posing as a sheep....That is how deception works....Rat poison is 99.99% cornmeal....It is that .01% that "gets the rat."

You are a rat, with this satanic "God's holy law no longer exists" assertion, from the pits of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.