Are You a Misandrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Like I said, you took it to a whole other level.

If you're not part of Peter's succession, a eunuch, or Mary or Jesus, then guess what?

Getting married is part of life. It's society, and therefore it's men who run it.

Whole other level, did you even read the scriptures i posted? Or are you waiting for your priest to tell you what they say?

Here they are again:

Matthew 19:10 The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”

11 Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

1 Corinthians 7:8 Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

So your claim that all people are SUPPOSE to marry is false, hate to break it to you, but if your church is teaching you that, they dont read the bible.

GFR7

No need to be ... after the child is born, there is no reason a father cannot make up for those first nine months by reaping devotion and attention on their baby.

I am fairly certain that most rational readers would understand I was speaking of the physical experience and not discounting the role of fathers. Sky/Sum just needs to nitpick and look for reasons to justify his irrational hatred towards women.
Well, I tend to be a bit paranoid - sorry for misunderstanding your meaning. :)

musterion

Really, where I proved you wrong and you whined and talked about all Catholics are going to Hell, you silenced me?

At 8:35 pm yesterday we proved you wrong that there's only one type of idolatry in the Bible. That same post showed that your prayers to Mary is Type II "likeness" idolatry. You never replied to that post. Instead you came here to fighting with ladies.

Repent to Christ or be rewarded according to your works.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Are *you* married? If not, then why are you not fulfilling your obligation?

I'm engaged.

Mankind in general has an obligation to marry, it's a central truth of God's natural law to human beings.

But I'm going to talk anymore about this, because this is all just a big inflation of nonsense conjured up from you two's dumb crusade against Skybringr™

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
At 8:35 pm yesterday we proved you wrong that there's only one type of idolatry in the Bible. That same post showed that your prayers to Mary is Type II "likeness" idolatry. You never replied to that pos. Instead you came here to fighting with ladies.

Repent to Christ or be rewarded according to your works.

Umm, no. You all just wouldn't shut up and went on a big tangent, ignoring the fact that I pwned all your arguments.

Also note your feminist ~idolatry~. Fighting with 'ladies', if you could call these two that, is a whole let better then putting your head to their heel.
Also note Genesis.

Peace, bro. I need not waste my time with someone like you, you get the honor of the 1st one on my ignore list :wave:

musterion

Umm, no. You all just wouldn't shut up and went on a big tangent, ignoring the fact that I pwned all your arguments.

Also note your feminist idolatry. Fighting with ladies is a whole let better then putting your head to their heel.
Also note Genesis.

Peace, bro. I need not waste my time with someone like you, you get the honor of the 1st one on my ignore list :wave:

We are not brothers, and thank you, that is an honor. Ignore away.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No need to be ... after the child is born, there is no reason a father cannot make up for those first nine months by reaping devotion and attention on their baby.

I am fairly certain that most rational readers would understand I was speaking of the physical experience and not discounting the role of fathers. Sky/Sum just needs to nitpick and look for reasons to justify his irrational hatred towards women.

:thumb:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
He thinks he's a 17 year old homeboy. All this "bro", "home skillet", "cray" - all indicative of someone who wants to appear to be cool and up on all the newest hip speak. Silly stuff.

Or maybe I'm just 26 year old with a distinctive way of approaching people who are annoyingly redundant :idunno:

You'll notice it's the only time I do it :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.