Are You a Misandrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

You shouldn't have a comma before the second conjunction in that sentence.

The next time you feel like bragging about your command of the written word you might want to proof read your text before you post.

Is this a religious forum or your high school reunion profile page?

One shudders to think what his plethoras might look like!

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
The next time you feel like bragging about your command of the written word you might want to proof read your text before you post.

I didn't say a word about it until people started making stupid observations of words I was using.

I'm a very good writer and have an expanded vocabulary, that is something very visible in threads and posts I have made.
I read and write a lot as hobbies.

Sorry that your selective seeing only reveals that I'm 'bragging' when it's just me defending my honor from a bunch of scrutinizing rudeness.

Is this a religious forum or your high school reunion profile page?

Certain people have either inquired on or assumed things about me that I corrected.
Is this a religious forum or Skybringr Haters Blog :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I didn't say a word about it until people started making stupid observations of words I was using.
I didn't say anything about when you made the declarations, though everyone makes a mistake or two if they post enough.

I'm a very good writer and have an expanded vocabulary, that is something very visible in threads and posts I have made.
Then why on earth would you feel the need to declare something you're sure is obvious?

EDIT: I see you're twenty-six, so that answers the inquiry.

I read and write a lot as hobbies.
Commendable hobbies.

Sorry that your selective seeing only reveals that I'm 'bragging' when it's just me defending my honor from a bunch of scrutinizing rudeness.
If you write without referencing a larger context you can't rightly complain when someone reads you without it.

Is this a religious forum or Skybringr Haters Blog :plain:
I don't hate a soul about the place, including you...and at your age there's every reason to hope. Your judgment centers only just kicked in fully. Now comes the interesting part of life. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Let's all guess what, or rather who Res is talking about... :rolleyes: You need a new hobby, sod. And before you do the inevitable, "That's not how you ignore someone" I don't have you on ignore to preclude commenting on your obsession. I have you on ignore so as to mostly avoid reading the repetitive, juvenile particulars of it.

:e4e:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Let's all guess what, or rather who Res is talking about... :rolleyes: You need a new hobby, sod. And before you do the inevitable, "That's not how you ignore someone" I don't have you on ignore so as not to comment on your obsession. I have you on ignore so as to mostly avoid the repetitive, juvenile particulars of it.

:e4e:

yes, that does indeed seem your style

to assume a position of authority and comment on something you know nothing about :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whats funny about that, and how does growing a child inside you for 9 months compare to opening a jar lid?

Remember, as shown in other threads, he is pro-abortion, Angel. Therefore, his warped sense of morality equates unborn babies as no more valuable than a jar.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm more cultured then your children :idunno:

No. You. Are. Not. Not to mention your ill manners and lower moral standards. Both of my children are as vehemently anti-abortion as I am and don't see one gender as more valuable as the other.

Also, the very fact that you would bring my children into any discussions in an insulting manner shows you have absolutely no class.

The words you use as well as your civility and temperament define YOU, as a person.

However, if you don't believe me, feel free to use your slang at your next job interview and see how far it gets you.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
No. You. Are. Not. Not to mention your ill manners and lower moral standards. Both of my children are as vehemently anti-abortion as I am and don't see one gender as more valuable as the other.

Also, the very fact that you would bring my children into any discussions in an insulting manner shows you have absolutely no class.

The words you use as well as your civility and temperament define YOU, as a person.

However, if you don't believe me, feel free to use your slang at your next job interview and see how far it gets you.

Put up one post that shows that I am not anti-abortion.

Just one.

Do it, so you can be shown to be a liar yet again.

And
You brought your children into the conversation. You asked why they don't know words I know, and I said maybe I was more cultured, as in I have experience with social variety and things. You need to get your brain checked.

Also as well, you sitting there continuing to talk about some 'lingo' I used on a post to poke fun at somebody just shows you for the little girl that you are. You two sitting here vehemently trying to twist me around anyway you can.
It's starting to remind me why I lost my patience with those like yourself way back when- don't know when to just shut up.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Talk your nonsense until you convince yourself that I'm a hater of women. Then it's abortion. Then it's being a Muslim.

Soon, you'll be right back to calling me a rapist pedophile enabler.

Those jaws just keep flapping.

And flapping, and flapping, and flapping.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
And to be perfectly honest, the very reason why I don't care about what people have to say about me on here is because the same people completely neglect to say anything about that big ball of repulsive BS you two conjure up.

That's why I snapped in the first place, which you few have consistently tried to make me 'take accountability for'.

And you know what, it just adds more insult to yourself :thumb:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Put up one post that shows that I am anti-abortion.

Just one.

Do it, so you can be shown to be a liar yet again.

I never claimed you are anti-abortion. You defend it. Have your eyes checked or take a course in comprehensive reading.

And
You brought your children into the conversation. You need to get your brain checked.

Insofar as them being the same age and never using that phrase. Certainly.

You must have missed the part where I didn't just automatically insult your girlfriend after you posted her pic on the forum. Again, it's a matter of class.

I have worked in both public and Christian schools which included conversing with children and teens. The only ones who used the type of words that you do were those who received disciplinary action in school and had run ins with the law.

As I stated, be sure to use your slang and let your "I hate women" mantra shine through the next time you are on a job interview and see how far it gets you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Talk your nonsense until you convince yourself that I'm a hater of women.

Nothing I have said has influenced anyone's opinion on you. Your own words are your worst enemy.

Then it's anti-abortion. Then it's being a Muslim.

I NEVER referred to you as anti-abortion. THAT would be a compliment. As for being a Muslim, you admitted that you *may have* put it on your profile one night when you were drunk. No one questioned the label because quite frankly, your hatred for women puts you more inline with Islam than Christianity.

Soon, you'll be right back to calling me a rapist pedophile enabler.

Those jaws just keep flapping.

And flapping, and flapping, and flapping.

Either bring up the post where you claim I accused *you* SKY of such a thing (links) included or continue in your delusional projections.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
I never claimed you are anti-abortion. You defend it.

I meant to say a post showing I'm not anti-abortion.

Now do it.

I have worked in both public and Christian schools which included conversing with children and teens. The only ones who used the type of words that you do were those who received disciplinary action in school and had run ins with the law.

You're green as a shamrock.

As I stated, be sure to use your slang and let your "I hate women" mantra shine through the next time you are on a job interview and see how far it gets you.

Me and my girlfriend get along great. My beliefs aren't any different then a traditional Catholic's.

You few just hate the fact that I tell hard truths, so you try to turn it around and say I'm a misogynist. It's been that way since day one.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I meant to say a post showing I'm not anti-abortion.

Now do it.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3972476&postcount=304

Skybringr said:
Or maybe they simply see that the Bible, from Exodus to Leviticus and so on, outright treat fetuses and infants as property and that it makes no sense biblically that one should come to the idea that it's murder.

You all would do so very well to know this; it has nothing to do with liberal bishops, just the honest concession of the holy books. I mean, abortion being murder is a made up right winger claim; it doesn't exist in Abrahamic religion! Even right now, a Muslim will honor kill a pregnant woman and a few thousand years ago, an infant didn't stack up to the price of a camel.

You all pretend that the older days were all roses and honey; it was not, even within the religion of God. If it wasn't murder then, it is not murder now, and that is that.
There is one thing I side with atheists on, and it's the Christians way of putting forward the positives and not the militant. One doesn't want to expose the more gritty side of the Old Testament and the ordinances on abortion is a perfect example.

An anti-abortion person would never refer to an unborn baby as property and use the Bible as a way to argue that abortion is not murder.

You're green as a shamrock.

Not hardly

Me and my girlfriend get along great.

No one cares ... or asked ... or believes you.

My beliefs aren't any different then a traditional Catholic's.

It most certainly is different. Earnest Catholics are vehemently opposed to all abortions. They would never endorse the claim you made (above, highlighted in red).

You few just hate the fact that I tell hard truths, so you try to turn it around and say I'm a misogynist. It's been that way since day one.

I don't believe you are capable of telling the truth. You have been dishonest when you rejoined TOL under SilenceInMotion, and then LIED about being Sum1sgruj. You chose to lie about your identity until just recently.

You also chose to lie and stated you never wore the label of Muslim until just recently.

You lie like you breathe ... and it's documented for anyone to view and judge for themselves.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
An anti-abortion person would never refer to an unborn baby as property and use the Bible as a way to argue that abortion is not murder.

I said the Levites treated the unborn like property, not that they necessarily were.

And I never referred personally to them as such either.

No one cares ... or asked ... or believes you.

Believes what? That we get along :chuckle:

When you make those kind of implications, you simply just prove my point.

It most certainly is different. Earnest Catholics are vehemently opposed to all abortions. They would never endorse the claim you made (above, highlighted in red).

The Catholics since 1900, which was the last time of the umpteenth times they've changed their perception on abortion.

I don't believe you are capable of telling the truth. You have been dishonest when you rejoined TOL under SilenceInMotion, and then LIED about being Sum1sgruj. You chose to lie about your identity until just recently.

I've never lied since my existence on here except with the whole identity thing.

Do you know why?

~LO AND BEHOLD~

You also chose to lie and stated you never wore the label of Muslim until just recently.

Actually, I didn't do anything of the sort. I merely entertained you two's claim for a quick while and then threw it back at you after I got bored with it.

You lie like you breathe ... and it's documented for anyone to view and judge for themselves.

Two lies in one sentence, way to go.
You better coach them and convince them of your warped perception of those documented jiffies, or they aren't going to see squat :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.