Are You a Misandrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Seriously ... this is worse than no rebuttal at all. You should have remained silent.

I know that women try to discount the father wherever they can. The miracle of life altogether, you all try to usurp for yourselves. But try doing it with no men and see how far you get :thumb:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know that women try to discount the father wherever they can. The miracle of life altogether, you all try to usurp for yourselves.

I know that your bitterness has left you either imagining things or making things up that people never said.

It's a literal fact. Men will never experience the feeling of having their children grow inside OF THEIR BODY for the first nine months of their lives OR being able to breast feed their child.

That doesn't mean they cannot form a bond with their child, it just means THAT experience (pregnancy) is one they will NEVER be part of.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
I know that your bitterness has left you either imagining things or making things up that people never said.

It's a literal fact. Men will never experience the feeling of having their children grow inside OF THEIR BODY for the first nine months of their lives OR being able to breast feed their child.

That doesn't mean they cannot form a bond with their child, it just means THAT experience (pregnancy) is one they will NEVER be part of.

You sounded so sincere

You will NEVER physically experience the beginning of a new life inside of your body.

:rolleyes:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You sounded so sincere

Sincerity has nothing whatsoever to do with pregnancy and child birth. Angel and I can and HAVE experienced the wonder of having a human being grow in our body for the first nine months of life.

You will never have that experience.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You sounded so sincere

The shirt youll never be able to wear:

ladies-man.jpg

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Sincerity has nothing whatsoever to do with pregnancy and child birth. Angel and I can and HAVE experienced the wonder of having a human being grow in our body for the first nine months of life.

You will never have that experience!!!!! :madmad:.

There, I fixed it for you :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There, I fixed it for you :chuckle:

Sum1s GRUJ (grudge) actually accusing others of being angry. :plain:

Nope ... this is just your intentional dishonesty rearing it's head once again. You just cannot stand the fact that women can exclusively do something you cannot do. Get over it.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned

Nope ... this is just your intentional dishonesty rearing it's head once again. You just cannot stand the fact that women can exclusively do something you cannot do. Get over it.

L :D L

That's a good one: a man wishing he could get pregnant.

There are many feminazis in the world though who secretly hate the fact that they are the one's who get pregnant and treated as women.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Absolutely not. You will NEVER physically experience the beginning of a new life inside of your body. You will never be the sole caregiver for during the first nine months of life of a child's life.

And you'll never physically experience the beginning of a jar lid opening

:plain:

Apparently, by Sum's world view, an open jar is more valuable than an unborn baby.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Weird, we arent one of them, so why do you try to act like we are?

Because you all can't stand the fact that men can do things you all can't, by the Holy Book and the natural order.

You all's definition of equality isn't even equality- it's equal results. You all admit no handicap while at the same time wanting to be treated otherwise.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

L :D L

That's a good one: a man wishing he could get pregnant.

There are many feminazis in the world though who secretly hate the fact that they are the one's who get pregnant and treated as women.

Weird, we arent one of them, so why do you try to act like we are?

Because his ego tells him that anyone who disagrees with him MUST be a *feminazi*. There is no rational reason to argue against the fact that only women will physically experience pregnancy and giving birth.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because you all can't stand the fact that men can do things you all can't, by the Holy Book and the natural order.

WHAT things? Be specific about the delusions that you are spewing forth.

You all's definition of equality isn't even equality- it's equal results. You all admit no handicap while at the same time wanting to be treated otherwise.

Another incoherent declaration with nothing more than hot air to back it up.

Don't claim it. Show it.

GFR7

I think it's wonderful that women can grow a child within them, and give birth, and breastfeed.

But men are also givers of life: Without the male sperm , the egg would come to nothing.

When our son was born, both my wife and I adored him and shared in the feedings, diaper changing, etc. My wife never implied that she had some advantage over me: In fact, she felt the baby responded better to my rocking and my touch (she had a very bad time with her nerves after birth). It shouldn't be a competition. Both genders are equally needed. Good fathers and good mothers are both awesome- especially when they love each other and work as a team. Children love to see that.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Another incoherent declaration with nothing more than hot air to back it up.

Don't claim it. Show it.

Alright. Go to your profile, and then hit the 'posts by Rusha' link, and then tap the links which go to a feminist debate page.

Voila!

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Hey look, Delmar's here. Maybe he'll find something legitimate to ban me on instead of something I've already been hit up for :idunno:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
um no, which ive already shown using scripture, not my opinion.

You clearly have no clue.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hey look, Delmar's here. Maybe he'll find something legitimate to ban me on instead of something I've already been hit up for :idunno:

Yes, because them knowing you are a banned member using another name to bypass it isnt grace for you.

You have openly admitted that you are Sum1sgruj here and openly mocked saying they know full well you are and let you bypass your ban anyway.

And you complain about being banned when you keep lacking self control in some of your posts, yet are allowed to skirt a ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.