Are You a Misandrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Berean

OK - one more fact to show my perception may be very narrow and slanted, owing to my own peculiar upbringing. I could never be an engineer, so the females who are are certainly superior to me in that vein. Agreed.

Where did you grow up? :idunno:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
OK, so tell us about how you have changed in the last two years. Have you stopped drinking? Have you found a woman who will put up with you? Do you have visitation rights?

The girlfriend: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh86/mygfshotter13/full_zps9cae8b12.jpg

The kids:
None, but I do have visitation right to my now much older pug, Pugsley :D

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/..._497804066928861_2025297740_n_zps55d73ed2.jpg

Drink:
Oh yea

There you go, my ~dossier~
Now go away :wave:

The Berean

my first fortran teacher in 1972 was a woman

punch cards and chads baby!:banana:

binary.png

Did you know that the first computer programmer in history was a woman named Ada Lovelace? The Ada computer programming language was named after her.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let me refresh yo memz:

Before I came along and talked about these things criticizing women, what was the going thing for critiquing whenever a topic of gender came along?

Lets hear the truth for once.

The *truth* is in the Woodshed. Let ME refresh your memory. This is TOL ... an admittedly biased (to the extreme right) discussion forum. There are many Christians as well as non-Christians who have posted here for YEARS without repeated infractions and permanent bans.

This isn't about me or Angel or Eeset or ANY OTHER WOMEN on TOL. It's not about bias moderators. It's all about your refusal to take ownership and responsibility for your past and current behavior.

IF you wish for you past to stay in the past, easy to remedy. Don't be that same angry, poster who points all his animosity towards women. Control your temper and language.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
The *truth* is in the Woodshed. Let ME refresh your memory. This is TOL ... an admittedly biased (to the extreme right) discussion forum. There are many Christians as well as non-Christians who have posted here for YEARS without repeated infractions and permanent bans.

This isn't about me or Angel or Eeset or ANY OTHER WOMEN on TOL. It's not about bias moderators. It's all about your refusal to take ownership and responsibility for your past and current behavior.

IF you wish for you past to stay in the past, easy to remedy. Don't be that same angry, poster who points all his animosity towards women. Control your temper and language.

I didn't know you and Angel4Truth were in any position to be telling people what to do, or that anybody should be 'owning up' to anybody.

Also, you are just using the popularity gambit. Of course, you have more people to play the stupid charade you are putting on, but I know a lot of the dirt that sits in you all's corner and how you all patently try to throw it all over on me.

You all are not innocent in the slightest, you all jumped me, antagonized me, and brought me to a point to where I snapped. It was a long, slow boiled process that you all brewed with just about every damnable thing one would never expect to come from a group of 'Christians'.
You few in particular were even trying to persuade people that I was a rapist and pedophile enabler. I mean, come. on. You're gonna try to make me look guilty for telling you all off? :rotfl:

That's the real truth so go ahead and post whatever you want, it just adds insult to the injury that you all are.

But don't expect me to 'own up' to wrongdoings. You all deserved every single thing I told you all. In fact, forget the 'second chances' nonsense, I'm still here because it wasn't hard to see that you all asked for it. You all begged for it, actually, and like the nice guy I am, I gave it to you :thumb:

And I can talk about feminism all I want, if it insults you then that's your problem. I don't really care, because the truth is that you're just attempting to reverse a debate you've already lost.
Those slippers fit perfect, and you'll wear them until the soles fall out. Put that in your basket.

:wave:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I didn't know you and Angel4Truth were in any position to be telling people what to do,

Relax ... thus far, no woman on TOL has told you what to do. Observations and suggestions were made available even though we know you are too ego driven and not wise enough to take them.

More than likely, this whole scenario will repeat itself in about a year. SumSilenceSky signing up under a new username for the sole purpose of venting at women.

Truster

The definition of misogyny is 'hatred or distrust of women'. Misandry is the same, except directed toward men.

I believe most women are raised from birth to have some degree of distrust of men.
They are groomed to think that men are generally untrustworthy, perhaps even dangerous, and must be feminist in their philosophy to prove they are not.

Misandry is not in relation to man as male, but to mankind.

GFR7

Misandry is not in relation to man as male, but to mankind.
No, that's misanthropy.

mis·an·thro·py
misˈsanTHrəpē/Submit
noun
a dislike of humankind.

Misandry is the counterpart to misogyny.
It is based on gender.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's not hard to study and memorize, that's just a discipline. Has nothing to do with the grade of one's core philosophy.
Memory is one aspect of intelligence to be sure and there's a difference between the purely analytical and the creative.

Actually, it has been shown that the brains of men are more applicable to mechanical processing.
Which, if you established it by link to a serious and peer reviewed standard still wouldn't negatively impact or counter anything I've written.

In practicality, we are generally better at math and physics and that is why we dominate those fields almost exclusively.
Supra. And you might want to read this article on men and women in math related fields published by Time. The "almost exclusively" is just factually wrong, unless you're taking a long view including a great deal of time when women weren't permitted the educational opportunities afforded our gender.

That's really the kit and kaboodle right there. It's an evidence on my part, not a counterargument on yours- if God ordains men and the obstruction of that causes problems, then apparently there is something wrong with your view of women.
You need to differentiate between roles and ability, between roles and your tendency to place a valuation that suits your bias.

And compared to men..
Would require a grasp of history and limitations, what women have been allowed to do and encouraged by social pressure to become even beyond the legality/opportunities afforded. Given those restrictions what they've accomplished is remarkable.

And consider the looming elephant whispering that those select women were the gist of it as far as all things females-have-done-to-advance-*jiffy*, a good third probably of which was pertaining to themselves rather then something else.
That literally made no particular sense, came unhinged by the end. No idea what you meant to convey with it.

Isaiah was a poet, and his scripture is poetic. King David was wise, and his scripture is wise. Paul is historically known for disliking women, and his scripture limits women..
I think Paul gets a bad wrap on the point, mostly due to people reading some of his writings without considering the context of it. But none of that answers my question. You made this "men wrote the Bible" declaration. I compared finding virtue in that on par with infusing stenography with the notion of virtue.

Take into consideration that Inspired Scripture reflects heavily the person who wrote them as much as it does God,
That would be a heretical stance.

and that God did not choose women for that task.
Supra, role and valuation, etc.

And yet, it is still to be treated as holy and infallible.
Then given men are neither you have a problem.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
you're not gonna get yourself banned for posting a pic of a girl showing some skin, are you? :noway:

(still dont work for me :idunno: )

GFR7

I had to set my photobucket to public lol.
The links should work now :)

*Actually, just in case:
74310_497804066928861_2025297740_n_zps55d73ed2.jpg

full_zps9cae8b12.jpg

Photobucket is glitchy sometimes
The pug is adorable, and your girlfriend is pretty!
Now, you wouldn't be with her unless you thought she was also smart, right? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.