Are You a Misandrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
The pug is adorable, and your girlfriend is pretty!
Now, you wouldn't be with her unless you thought she was also smart, right? :think:

She's smart and very openly Catholic, which is great because she's the only one I know who's like that with their beliefs.

I wish I had more recent pics of Pugsley, he's gotten big. I got him a dog business suit so that he'd look like Frank from Men in Black, and he only wore it once before he outgrew it :D

GFR7

She's smart and very openly Catholic, which is great because she's the only one I know who's like that with their beliefs.

I wish I had more recent pics of Pugsley, he's gotten big. I got him a dog business suit so that he'd look like Frank from Men in Black, and he only wore it once before he outgrew it :D
That's great.
Ha, I'd like to see a pic of him in the suit. :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Thats you i bet in the background there with the tshirt of a woman screaming at a man that says problem solved.

full_zps9cae8b12.jpg

See that little pic there at the top of the reply box that is yellow and square and looks like a mountain with a square sun? You click that, and then place the url to your pic there like you posted here and it shows up.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Because of course it hurts US when you lose control of yourself and get banned :rotfl:

I don't care what it does to you all, I knew I was going to be banned before I even did; didn't care.

Also, it would be great if you took the photos down in your post- I don't want her all over the thread and whatnot, one times enough :thumb:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't care what it does to you all, I knew I was going to be banned before I even did; didn't care.

Also, it would be great if you took the photos down in your post- I don't want her all over the thread and whatnot, one times enough :thumb:

You can break the link and the picture wont show up :) I have a sneaky suspicion that you like breaking stuff anyway.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
You can break the link and the picture wont show up :) I have a sneaky suspicion that you like breaking stuff anyway.

Isn't going to work, it's a ghost image. I had to them up directly because others couldn't go to the links- I had photobucket on private.

But oh well, it's whatever.

And I do like breaking stuff. I went to this junkyard where, for five dollars, they give you a sledgehammer to go in and reek havoc. And it was awesome.

You should try it sometime, might make you feel equal to men :thumb:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My gender grants exactly the same :up:

Absolutely not. You will NEVER physically experience the beginning of a new life inside of your body. You will never be the sole caregiver for during the first nine months of life of a child's life.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Absolutely not. You will NEVER physically experience the beginning of a new life inside of your body. You will never be the sole caregiver for during the first nine months of life of a child's life.

And you'll never physically experience the beginning of a jar lid opening

Status
Not open for further replies.