Are You a Misandrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think we should give skybringr a break. It is obvious that he has had a rough time in life.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's funny

No, it's sad. Hopefully someday you will take some responsibility for your own failings and seek help.

As to date, you have never even taken responsibility for your umpteen infractions and permanent bans. It's the fault of everyone else other than yourself.

Sorry, but childish boys have to grow up prior to receiving respect.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think we should give skybringr a break. It is obvious that he has had a rough time in life.

Nope. Not buying it. Most of us here have been through some sort of trauma in our lives.

He could just as easily use it to show compassion for children rather than railing against women.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
No, it's sad. Hopefully someday you will take some responsibility for your own failings and seek help.

As to date, you have never even taken responsibility for your umpteen infractions and permanent bans. It's the fault of everyone else other than yourself.

Sorry, but childish boys have to grow up prior to receiving respect.

Oh, that makes me so mad, I just want to bash you, you big meanie!

35aac8bedc43baaf543083a3ec4a3873.jpg

Assault. Now I'm off to jail for my women abuse :chuckle:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope. Not buying it. Most of us here have been through some sort of trauma in our lives.

He could just as easily use it to show compassion for children rather than railing against women.
Aww. He is bitter. The wife divorced him because he was abusive and she kept the house, children and most of his income. He is probably logged on at McDonalds wifi because he can't afford an internet connection. Poor little loser. :(

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Assault. Now I'm off to jail for my women abuse :chuckle:

That you make light of such issues say quite a lot about your character.

Your forgot to add in few Nicole Brown/OJ Simpson jokes.

No doubt, she made up her allegations about abuse as well. We should ask her.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Aww. He is bitter. The wife divorced him because he was abusive and she kept the house, children and most of his income. He is probably logged on at McDonalds wifi because he can't afford an internet connection. Poor little loser. :(

Cool story. Tell another one.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Absolutely ... though he doesn't have to be a poor little loser. He has chosen to allow his bitterness to define him.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
EXHIBIT A:

They purposefully misrepresent everything you say and deny the most obvious of things with intent to manipulate.

EXHIBIT B:

They tell weird, random lies about someone and run with them until they feel someone has gathered the falsehood.

How... typical :think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That you completely ignore the issue I speak of says quite a lot about you

The issue of you blaming women for everything from being domestically abused, cheated on, raped ... to abortion ...

No, I haven't ignored it. You have allowed your animosity to define you. That is not my problem, and I will be sure to keep speaking out against your type.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
The issue of you blaming women for everything from being domestically abused, cheated on, raped ... to abortion ...

No, I haven't ignored it. You have allowed your animosity to define you. That is not my problem, and I will be sure to keep speaking out against your type.

Let me refresh yo memz:

Before I came along and talked about these things criticizing women, what was the going thing for critiquing whenever a topic of gender came along?

Lets hear the truth for once.

I just balance out the constant montage of feminism, putting men under scrutiny and what they can do for women and all that jiffy.

Not a single word, period, about the duties of women, the biblical commands of women, the immoral things women do.
None of that.

So you can just go on with all that. Honestly, I just got tired of that high horse trotting the liberal highroad, and felt like knocking it down :idunno:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's funny how my statement was a patently obvious mockery and not intended to be a real notion.\

meaning you are drunk and we should know that again?

I might have, in zealousness, said I was Muslim in some drunken moment.

Well, the very fact that it would be painfully obvious I didn't proclaim myself a Muslim in a sober sense-

I can tell when people are drunk.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Its a cheap shot to force you to own your own behavior?

It's a cheap shot to go and bring back things from two years ago, yes. What does that have anything to do with here and now? You few have been doing that for days now, completely unwarranted- just you few throwing a tantrum and bringing up old bones.

If you want my objective opinion, the way you all act certainly doesn't do you much justice in debates pertaining to the sexes.
Jus' sayin :rolleyes:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
It's a cheap shot to go and bring back things from two years ago, yes. What does that have anything to do with here and now? You few have been doing that for days now, completely unwarranted- just you few throwing a tantrum and bringing up old bones.

If you want my objective opinion, the way you all act certainly doesn't do you much justice in debates about gender.
Jus' sayin :rolleyes:
OK, so tell us about how you have changed in the last two years. Have you stopped drinking? Have you found a woman who will put up with you? Do you have visitation rights?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's a cheap shot to go and bring back things from two years ago, yes.

um you werent banned under sum 2 years ago, anyone need only go the link and see the date on your last post, and the quotes i added in my post later, were from the last couple weeks.

Again, own your own behavior, and stop making weak excuses. Man up.

Status
Not open for further replies.