like marbles on glass
of course but so what?
-more confusion
-you are doing a town diversion
-many democrats claim they are pro life
-and
-somehow are able to justify voting democratic
-you seem to find comfort in promoting confusion

You seem to take comfort in pretending to be confused by what I'm saying.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
rusha must promote confusion
-she supports unions
-the democratic party supports unions
-the democratic party supports abortion
-rusha has to ignore this

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Republicans support abortion.

http://www.republicansforchoice.com/

Why aren't you stating these facts?

rusha must promote confusion

Oh ... you are denying that republicans support abortion? : http://www.republicansforchoice.com/

-she supports unions

Remember the time I asked you point blank if you would personally accept a union job with full benefits and three times higher pay as compared to a non union job and you admitted you would take the job that offered more? There was a reason you would take a job that pays substantially higher.

BTW ... are you aware that your candidate Trump is prochoice and pro-adultery? Your support of him is a vote for abortion.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh ... you are denying that republicans support abortion? : http://www.republicansforchoice.com/

I imagine there are some in ALL political affiliations that are pro choice, folks from all walks of life.

Remember the time I asked you point blank if you would personally accept a union job with full benefits and three times higher pay as compared to a non union job and you admitted you would take the job that offered more? There was a reason you would take a job that pays substantially higher.

That's why companies are leaving the US and we are losing jobs. Would you rather be overpaid by 3 x with a lay off coming, or would you rather have a steady good paying non-union job that lasts until retirement ?

BTW ... are you aware that your candidate Trump is prochoice and pro-adultery? Your support of him is a vote for abortion.
[

Trump Rules !!
/QUOTE]

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Would you rather be overpaid by 3 x

I will answer the same as Chrys ... I would take the higher paying job. I don't buy for a minute that anyone who supports a family would accept a job for $10 an hour as compared to one that pays $30 an hour.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I will answer the same as Chrys ... I would take the higher paying job. I don't buy for a minute that anyone who supports a family would accept a job for $10 an hour as compared to one that pays $30 an hour.
But that cuts into the corporate profits, so they move to another country or cut production to save costs to increase profits. what about 18 an hour instead