Are Glamour Models Immoral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

You are a walking, talking contradiction in regards to how you willingly accept your *girlfriend* dressing to intentionally entice men while you bash others for the same and go on to say they deserve to be raped.

It's really too bad you can't tell the difference between stating a fact....that bad behavior (including stripping) is deserving of consequences (even rape) and "bashing" the person.

Even when I admit that I deserve to suffer the consequences for my own bad behavior (no matter what that behavior may be), you people can't see it as anything but self righteousness. That it's simply a FACT ....a reality.....that all wrong doers deserve to suffer consequences. It has nothing to do with claiming to be righteous or claiming to be above any suffering ourselves.

It's impossible to have an adult conversation with you liberal minded, emotionally invested, know-it-alls. You're too worried about pointing fingers to even have a discussion based on it's own merits. :loser:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Interesting about this use of the word "decent". A "decent" wage for indecency....ya gotta love it. It's why I say decency is now UNCOMMON. So uncommon that most people don't know what it is.

:first:

musty, to tardlyartie:
I'm just puzzled over your use of the word immoral. I can't even guess what moral would would mean to you, or indeed whether your use of it indicates an insincere question designed to create controversy. :confused:

:first:

Nah, there's another solution. A good dose of common sense and a pinch of maturity.

from artie and rusha?

never happen

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:plain: No one is obligated to answer questions for those who are simply on this thread to cause discord.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Speaking of morals, one of the best features on TOL for blocking out that which is immoral is ... the ignore feature. :cloud9:

elohiym

I suppose there is only one solution...burqas for all!

"I approve this message."

151226142539-isis-leader-bagdhadi-purported-recording-israel-threat-liebermann-lklv-00004823-large-169.jpg

glorydaz

Nor would kindness, mercy and nurture come from you and your rabid minions....

That's simply ignorance on your part, Bybee, to even suggest such a thing.

Kindness is not lying and telling someone they are doing nothing wrong when they are. Telling them they didn't deserve to suffer any consequences for their bad behavior is no different than hating them and encouraging them to continue on down that road to destruction.

What in the world is merciful about perpetuating the lie you and your rabid mob are putting forth? What is it you're "nurturing" except continued immoral behavior?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A mature person with common sense would recognize sarcasm and humor, especially when it's so blatant.

:think:

What I want to know is ... since glamour models may cause men to lust who may, in turn, end up stalking and even harming them, is it the fault of the models?

Shouldn't they know that some men cannot be expected to control themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.