Are Glamour Models Immoral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

She dares to presume to know who deserves God's grace!

Bybee, you really should think before you jump. :nono:

NO ONE deserves God's grace. Yes, I do dare to presume exactly that because it's a fact. Who do you dare to presume does deserve it?

Grace is when we receive favor that we do not deserve.
Mercy is when we are spared punishment we do deserve.

glorydaz

It seems to me you omitted important details that would have effected GD's opinion. You surely know what I'm saying, so I'll leave it at that.

Unlike you, elo, I don't give a rip about the personal details of someone's life. I don't care what you have done in your relationships, and I've heard plenty....more than I ever wanted to know. What I care about is when people claim to be believers and preach lies about the word of God, like you do and many others on here do.

So, you'd do well to leave it at that.

bybee

NO ONE deserves God's grace. Yes, I do dare to presume exactly that because it's a fact. Who do you dare to presume does deserve it?

You are a pompous unmitigated judgmental gasbag devoid of mercy. Yet, our Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for the sin of the world.
That would include you.

glorydaz

“Put on therefore, as God’s elect, holy and beloved, a heart of compassion, kindness, lowliness, meekness, longsuffering; forbearing one another, and forgiving each other, if any man have a complaint against any; even as the Lord forgave you, so also do ye: and above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to the which also ye were called in one body; and be ye thankful.”
**Colossians‬ *3:12-15‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/col.3.12-15.asv

Nothing there about me owing you grace. Keep looking. You and Elo should work together on this one.

glorydaz

You are a pompous unmitigated judgmental gasbag devoid of mercy. Yet, our Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for the sin of the world.
That would include you.

You can get as nasty as you like....it only proves how undeserving you are. Do you think you merit God's favor when you lose control of your tongue that way?

Our Lord Jesus Christ did not die on the cross because we deserved it, Bybee. I'm surprised I have to tell you that.

elohiym

Unlike you, elo, I don't give a rip about the personal details of someone's life.

I care about integrity, and when someone tells two different stories I suspect a lack of integrity. If you cared about integrity, it would matter to you, too.

I don't care what you have done in your relationships, and I've heard plenty....more than I ever wanted to know.

No you haven't, so don't lie. Rather, you've made up and spewed a lot of crap about me on this forum, and you will reap what you have sown for that. Interestingly, ClimateSanity under one of his previous banned user names once rebuked you for harassing and misrepresenting me. Suddenly you are buds? Don't kid yourselves.

What I care about is when people claim to be believers and preach lies about the word of God, like you do and many others on here do.

ClimateSanity believes some of the things I believe that you claim are "lies about the word of God." Why don't you two have it out?

So, you'd do well to leave it at that.

He's welcome to share whatever he wants with you, and you will react to it in accordance with your nature. You have no choice in the matter.

elohiym

Any child deserves favor according to who, Elo? You and the other humanists?

No, it's a well-known Bible principle.

Matthew 7:11 "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!"

That verse doesn't come close to saying what you claim.

Paul told idolatrous pagans that they were God's children (Acts 17:28-29). The point being we are descended from God through Adam and should all think of God as a Father. The Lord himself said to call no man on earth father because we have one Father in heaven.

Arthur Brain

Believers aren't trying to maintain a superiority or blame more wrongs on others, but we most certainly can and must call all immoral behavior wrong. Strippers can't blame others for their own wrongs any more than believers blame their own faults on others. There is enough fault and wrong doing to go around.

I don't recall anybody saying that Strippers or anyone else can blame others for their own wrongs but a stripper can most certainly blame and prosecute anyone who raped her.

glorydaz

No, it's a well-known Bible principle.

Matthew 7:11 "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!"

Well, grace is a GIFT, that's true...merited NO. Deserved? NO.

Paul told idolatrous pagans that they were God's children (Acts 17:28-29). The point being we are descended from God through Adam and should all think of God as a Father. The Lord himself said to call no man on earth father because we have one Father in heaven.

Nothing there about grace being merited or deserved. Keep searching. :popcorn:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Sure we deserve it. God decided so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.