Are black on white attacks justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Do you think white people have the right to tell them how and when they should forget?

I think that liberals use that as an excuse to be passive about the apparent onslaught against white people- if 'how' means discriminating against or assaulting others, then it's a problem. To say one should let them have their way in that is to say to have no self respect.
This is honestly the part that makes me want to punch a liberal. I mean wth :plain:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Is it justified for black people to riot, attack white people, set white people on fire, etc. because 1% of white people owned black slaves 150 years ago? Weigh in below.

black people are justified in doing any violent actions, because they're children and don't know any better

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
white children matter :p

and so, we try to teach them not to do dumb stuff that's apt to get them shot - like going out for ride tanked up on PCP, or not to sit in the car rolling a joint and holding a gun - not to pick a fistfight with a neighborhood watch guy carrying a gun - stuff like that

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
jack's a white child

rmx-jack-black-playing-with-black-jack_c_1946759.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Is it justified for black people to riot, attack white people, set white people on fire, etc. because 1% of white people owned black slaves 150 years ago? Weigh in below.

Do you think white people have the right to tell them how and when they should forget?

You cant read well can you?

Lets try again, is reverse racism justified? Is attacking someone who didnt do anything to you, ok?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The KKK were made up of Protestants.

And child molestors are heavily made up of catholic preists, what does that have to do with the price of rice in china? The only common thread between the perv priests and those who claimed christianity in the kkk, is that clearly not all who call themselves christian, are.

My but youve become nasty since disclaiming God. As most do.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

No, racism is racism reguardless of the direction it comes from. You should not have to even ask such a question.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's obvious I meant to say Protestants. Do you deny inconvenient history?

By the way, are you by any chance part of the Christian Identity movement?

Protestant to a catholic, or in your case, ex catholic - anyone who claims to be a christian who isnt part of the Roman Catholic Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.