Are black on white attacks justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I also know what your point was because I know you and the narrative you are pushing . A disinterested reader would not see where you were going.

If you know what my point is, I'm not going to bother to explain it.

As for those out there who are less interested than you apparently are, you discredit their ability to see my point for themselves.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Were the two black guys hanging in the photo innocent?
All I saw was a pic posted with no comment about the story of it.

But we both can agree white lives matter. Right?

Were they guilty?

If they committed a crime, did they receive due process under the law?

Or did you just assume that if they'd been lynched, they must have had it coming?

It's not that white lives don't matter, Tam. It's that white Americans never had to fight for their right to be seen as a fully human being.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Were they guilty?
Could be.

If they committed a crime, did they receive due process under the law?
Could be.

Or did you just assume that if they'd been lynched, they must have had it coming?
Could be they had it coming.

It's not that white lives don't matter, Tam
Of course not, because white lives do matter.

It's that white Americans never had to fight for their right to be seen as a fully human being.
Why should anyone owe anyone anything just because they never had to fight for their right to be seen as a fully human being?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
BLM would be more effective if it had a different premise- the NAACP had the right idea: advancement of colored people.

Not these people.. these people are just looking for an excuse to be lawless and stir trouble.
And they feel confident doing it because white liberals will pacify others into dealing with it by seeing it as something else.

That is what has perpetuated the entire thing- a person against BLM is fully justified in going after liberals.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is it justified for black people to riot, attack white people, set white people on fire, etc. because 1% of white people owned black slaves 150 years ago? Weigh in below.

Do you expect anyone to answer yes to that?
I know.
It's kinda the same as asking if whites should riot, attack, and burn black people because some black people owned slaves at one time.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you'd have found yourself comfortable in that crowd?
I don't know.

Because "the Whites did that because White lives matter" is all you need to know?
I know white lives matter.
Don't think it is all I need to know though.

Wow what?
Why would I owe anyone because I have lived my entire life not having to fight to be recognized as a human being?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
acb26801900c0de4689ebe73e83a8978.jpg

Woman%20Hanging%20Iran%202.jpg

gay-hanging.jpg

413ba462f580208a90d31cef30fb7fb7.jpg

2-%20Hanging%20Iran%20j.1.jpg

Hanging_of_Mahmoud_Asgari_and_Ayaz_Marhoni.jpg

Once again, not a word of protest about muslims murdering the innocent.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Is it justified for black people to riot, attack white people, set white people on fire, etc. because 1% of white people owned black slaves 150 years ago? Weigh in below.

yes, of course

but i see anna's already made this point

and i see town wrote a whole lot of crap that nobody will bother reading :idunno:

jz, to town:
So are you honestly trying to justify people who were never enslaved killing people who never owned slaves?

is that what he said? :freak:

i knew it wasn't worth bothering with

... white Americans never had to fight for their right to be seen as a fully human being.

oops

no-irish.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oooo, Africa.
Where the Israelites were in slavery for a few hundred years.

so, according to anna's logic, it's just for jews to riot in african american neighborhoods because they were oppressed in the past

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
so, according to anna's logic, it's just for jews to riot in african american neighborhoods because they were oppressed in the past
I don't think Anna is thinking that at all.

But someone might think that the Africans owe the Jews something for enslaving them a long time ago.
I don't think they should be looking for any restitution until they pay up for the Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.