Are black on white attacks justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
LOL. The problem is that you'd have to be debriefed of all your false understanding and given the truth against your will because you don't have a clue what it is.

Virtually everything you "know" is untruth. You've been epistemologically consumed by social engineering rather than being renewed in the spirit of the mind.

Nothing you think or say has any true substance. It's your false reality that you think is authentic. Going beyond basic declaratives just invokes your cognitive dissonance and disgusting reliance on the lies of culture you think are somehow facts as truth. They're not.
I'll give you this, you can turn a phrase. But when it's all unpacked it still reduces to subjective, unsupported and unargued declarations. Or, a lot of lumber but no house to speak of.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Fair enough dude. If it's sincere I accept it.

This is sincere. Do you accept it?

CvDTWeDUsAA6otG.jpg

dummy

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I'll give you this, you can turn a phrase. But when it's all unpacked it still reduces to subjective, unsupported and unargued declarations. Or, a lot of lumber but no house to speak of.

It's actually the opposite, and is utterly and absolutely objective as truth. What I can't do is convey or imbue two decades of ontological and epistemological transformation with any effective brevity.

There is a lexical means of understanding and exegetically applying the original created functionality of man before the lapse of the cosmos. It's not a war of subjective opinions or alleged facts.

It's about reversing and inverting the long-term results of modern derivative low-context language by accessing the original languages of scripture. Babel's far-reaching influences exist today as never before.

English has corrupted valid Semiotics for language and culture. Everything is illusory and subjectivized through oblique and tangential concepts; and largely due to Sophistric influences that remain from that period and have been enhanced by Modernism, Post-Modernism, and the disolution of Philology, etc.

Hearts and minds have been sculpted, and it's subconscious since the gestational development of limbic functionality in the womb. Modern Western minds/wills are interposed in both their disposition and application at the subcognitive levels.

We're admonished to not be ignorant of Satan's devices. Devices is "noema", which is resulting concepts of the mind as a form of "nous" (mind), which is superordinantly the intuiting faculty above its intellectual properties.

My "arguments" are supported by the very hypostasis (substance) of God and of faith. Debate is a modern innovation. Spiritual truth is predominantly Didactic, not Dialectic. The latter is an outgrowth of Theosophy and Hermeticism in recent centuries (among other contributions, like Empiricism, Naturalism, Positivism, Pluralism, and Reductionism).

We ARE the house, because Jesus is the house. It's the false employment of the Informative (Law) that prevents the Performative (Gospel). The Mosaic Law was a covenant, not codified legislation. You in particular have a heart of codification according to dialectic. It's your very foundational onotology (being) and epistemology (knowing) for economy (doing) and methodology (patterning). And it conforms to the culture-sculpting of modern societies by the enemy of man's souls.

I can hardly even share a snippet of anything, for so many have no idea what words mean in a pure sense of Semiotics (sign and signified). The Word of God has been usurped for the vast majority, and it's cognitively and volitionally structural.

Even all of this won't explain it to you. English minds are low-context minds. It takes some time and specificity of content to invert the damage done.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

A little request for clarity in the aftermath of the above...

I have understood you to be:

Atheist or Agnostic.
Anti-Conservatism, and seemingly anti-Christian (or anti-religion in general).
Anti-Creationist.
Anti-Original Sin.

Am I mistaken?

Anti label is probably a good descriptor. ;)

I don't hold to any 'orthodox' or 'traditional' belief system but I'm not an atheist.

I'm not anti Conservative or anti Christian in itself. I find many on the far right to lack basic understanding and compassion for people, but zealotry of any stripe is similarly bereft of reason in my experience and that certainly isn't a blanket judgment on conservatives in general.

I'm only 'anti creationist' in the sense that belief in a young earth is integral to any meaningful faith. Science is not the enemy of belief and there's no cognitive dissonance to be had with accepting an old earth, evolution and faith, as evidenced by plenty on here alone.

I don't hold with the notion that eating an apple brought sin into the world and that Adam & Eve brought that all about because a talking snake told them to, no. I think there's rather more allegory going on in that.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Anti label is probably a good descriptor. ;)

I don't hold to any 'orthodox' or 'traditional' belief system but I'm not an atheist.

I'm not anti Conservative or anti Christian in itself. I find many on the far right to lack basic understanding and compassion for people, but zealotry of any stripe is similarly bereft of reason in my experience and that certainly isn't a blanket judgment on conservatives in general.

I'm only 'anti creationist' in the sense that belief in a young earth is integral to any meaningful faith. Science is not the enemy of belief and there's no cognitive dissonance to be had with accepting an old earth, evolution and faith, as evidenced by plenty on here alone.

I don't hold with the notion that eating an apple brought sin into the world and that Adam & Eve brought that all about because a talking snake told them to, no. I think there's rather more allegory going on in that.

That's all very helpful for basic clarity. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's actually the opposite, and is utterly and absolutely objective as truth.
That's another declaration and one equally without evidence. Saying a thing is so doesn't move the point. Proving it, arguing for it, illustrating and reasoning in such a way as to allow anyone to either arrive necessarily at the conclusion you've come to or address any failure in your methodology, in part and on the whole; that's the real sum and meaning. You don't seem to get that your declarations aren't self-authenticating, aren't inherently anything more than a statement of your belief absent more. And by more I don't mean seeing how much of a given lexicon you can string throughout a paragraph.

What I can't do is convey or imbue two decades of ontological and epistemological transformation with any effective brevity.
If you can't make your argument, then you have a problem I haven't encountered in anyone who understands what they believe and why others should. I've spent decades considering my own journey, years being trained to hone a natural gift for critical analysis. But the point and weight of that should be found in the argument and approach, not in my noting it in lieu, as you just did, if with fewer particulars.

There is a lexical means of understanding and exegetically applying the original created functionality of man before the lapse of the cosmos. It's not a war of subjective opinions or alleged facts.
I know that you believe that to be true, but you've given me no reason to accept it. And so far, all you're offering is subjective opinion and the semblance of facts and understandings beyond your ability to reduce to particulars...well, asylums are filled with likened claims.

My "arguments" are supported by the very hypostasis (substance) of God and of faith.
You haven't presented arguments. That's been the problem. As to your faith in what you believe, every man carries it. The rest is communication, examination and either acceptance or rebuttal.

Debate is a modern innovation.
Not unless your understanding or "modern" is a bit broad.

We ARE the house, because Jesus is the house. It's the false employment of the Informative (Law) that prevents the Performative (Gospel).
You say that, but you don't offer any proof of its/your veracity on the point. That's why these laundry lists of terms aren't moving anyone anywhere. Not because of their complexity, but because they're artfully, densely packed conclusions.

The Mosaic Law was a covenant, not codified legislation. You in particular have a heart of codification according to dialectic. It's your very foundational onotology and epistemology for economy and methodology.
So you can't communicate your understanding of decades but you have no problem trying to pack mine in. :plain: That's some trick.

I can hardly even share a snippet of anything,
If anything you share approaches that definition I might have an aneurysm. The rest of this verse is the same as the first. Let me know if you ever get tired of making an impression and get around to making an argument. It could be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.