Are black on white attacks justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DilatedMind

Blah-betty-boom-blah-whiney-whine-hum-whaaaa
ps. I'm more cleverer than yoos is

Somebody wept...

I'm not a populist, he says, but there's like a quarter million views for a few thousand posts on my thread, he continues...and it's not just 20 dudes getting a weird kick out of repeatedly seeing a guy they don't like getting a mild spanking over, and over, and over, and over again. He mumbles into his oddly physical jar of self-esteem...

Do you even read your own text?

It's a comedy that writes itself.

Look through that 'Observational' thread of yours. Better yet, ask one of the targets of it what they thought about it.
I mean, you kind of have a point that a lot of it isn't aimed directly at cutting someone down. Some of it is purely aimed at building you up, by cutting people down in the process. Oh.
It's mildly amusing that you're even defending it. Maybe you don't actually see it. I know a good therapist in New York if you're nearby and need a number...

Oh, sorry, you 'walked' someone though how you're not a egoist who gets off on belittling people. I'm barely containing my laughter here. But, oop, that thread's gone now? Damn. Lost it. Shame. I'd be interested in reading just how far you could disappear up your own rear end. I'm sure it was fascinating from both a psychological and anatomical perspective. I actually slipped off my chair laughing. Honestly, mate, read your own text. You may, however, be sobered.

You're damn straight that few people continue to read stuff they disagree with. How are you not seeing the point of what I'm saying? You are literally describing populism. This is actually a little bit funny.

Get a new dictionary? Please, that fallback? I'm always learning, but I'm not in any way intimidated by the rather laughable idea that your vocabulary extends beyond mine. There's nothing you've said that I didn't understand, and there's nothing I've said that gives even a glimmer of an indication that I can't command this language of ours exactly as I see fit. I don't fold so easy. Keep saying it though, I'm sure it works on the people you usually pick on. Which is my point. So thanks for proving it.

(oh, and I'll bet I can guess each and every place you think a [sic] is warranted should you slice this up. And you'll be wrong. Every. Single. Time. *cough*)

Yeah, son, add your little take your hat off icon. Because you won this one, right?

Not everyone folds, sunshine.

Muppet.

But, no. Black on White attacks are not justified.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Town Heretic Blah-betty-boom-blah-whiney-whine-hum-whaaaa

ps. I'm more cleverer than yoos is
Somebody wept...

Thanks. So there's the "clever" coupled with the earlier "superior" and "smug" remarks, and I think you threw in an "egoist", the "middle sized fish in a shallow pond" bit...well, I've never known anyone who spent that much time speaking about another fellow's intelligence and ego who wasn't a bit fragile when it came to their own. Which makes all of this easier to understand.

I'm not a populist, he says, but there's like a quarter million views for a few thousand posts on my thread
No, I didn't write that. What I did write was that demagogue didn't fit me. I noted that I don't take a position because it's popular, unless its popular with me. I've defended the larger part of Islam and the legal necessity of gay marriage in a secular republic, which weren't popular positions.

Worse for you, I read yours.

Now say something that if I managed to pen you'd immediately underline as smug and superior:
It's mildly amusing that you're even defending it. Maybe you don't actually see it.

There you are. Do it again:
I know a good therapist in New York if you're nearby and need a number...
And cosmopolitan as well. From a much bigger pond. Not as shallow as these surroundings. Right. Got it.

How about something telling from an emotional angle:
I'd be interested in reading just how far you could disappear up your own rear end.
That's the stuff.

You're damn straight that few people continue to read stuff they disagree with. How are you not seeing the point of what I'm saying? You are literally describing populism.
I can't see what isn't there. What I said was that if Observations was the smugly wrapped, self-aggrandizing bit you were trying to paint it as people wouldn't have found value in it, especially not people from disparate walks, from atheists to theists, conservatives to liberals.

Whatever your problem is, most of it seems to be with someone else.

Now remind everyone how you're really the smarter and better of the two of us:
I'm always learning, but I'm not in any way intimidated by the rather laughable idea that your vocabulary extends beyond mine.
Which I also never wrote.

There's nothing you've said that I didn't understand,
How could I possibly say something that you don't understand?

and there's nothing I've said that gives even a glimmer of an indication that I can't command this language of ours exactly as I see fit.
There's some reason to suspect your insight though.

I don't fold so easy.
Said the fellow who began the conversation and now apparently is playing both the superior and victim card simultaneously.

Yeah, son, add your little take your hat off icon. Because you won this one, right?
It's just a smiley. And this isn't a contest.

Muppet.
Okay. Any other random words you want to throw in there?

I think your closing with a rebuttal to a position I've never taken is a pretty neat bow on the package.

Now brace yourself... :e4e:

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
LOL. It comes from "sodomy." When they say "Sod Off" its worse than when we say F Off, because it is F Off with the added element of the "rectal" to it, if you catch my drift.

it has more meanings than that

the who's "odds and sods" dint have anything to do with sodomy

neither does my lawn

ok doser

...judging my character about as errantly ...

oh town :nono:

everybody thinks the other fellow mistaken if they don't approve of his evaluation

a mature man will consider the evaluation and examine himself instead of instantly rebutting an unwelcome opinion

Last edited:

ok doser

Somebody wept...

I'm not a populist, he says, but there's like a quarter million views for a few thousand posts on my thread, he continues...and it's not just 20 dudes getting a weird kick out of repeatedly seeing a guy they don't like getting a mild spanking over, and over, and over, and over again. He mumbles into his oddly physical jar of self-esteem...

It's a comedy that writes itself.

Look through that 'Observational' thread of yours. Better yet, ask one of the targets of it what they thought about it.
I mean, you kind of have a point that a lot of it isn't aimed directly at cutting someone down. Some of it is purely aimed at building you up, by cutting people down in the process. Oh.
It's mildly amusing that you're even defending it. Maybe you don't actually see it. I know a good therapist in New York if you're nearby and need a number...

Oh, sorry, you 'walked' someone though how you're not a egoist who gets off on belittling people. I'm barely containing my laughter here. But, oop, that thread's gone now? Damn. Lost it. Shame. I'd be interested in reading just how far you could disappear up your own rear end. I'm sure it was fascinating from both a psychological and anatomical perspective. I actually slipped off my chair laughing. Honestly, mate, read your own text. You may, however, be sobered.

You're damn straight that few people continue to read stuff they disagree with. How are you not seeing the point of what I'm saying? You are literally describing populism. This is actually a little bit funny.

Get a new dictionary? Please, that fallback? I'm always learning, but I'm not in any way intimidated by the rather laughable idea that your vocabulary extends beyond mine. There's nothing you've said that I didn't understand, and there's nothing I've said that gives even a glimmer of an indication that I can't command this language of ours exactly as I see fit. I don't fold so easy. Keep saying it though, I'm sure it works on the people you usually pick on. Which is my point. So thanks for proving it.

(oh, and I'll bet I can guess each and every place you think a [sic] is warranted should you slice this up. And you'll be wrong. Every. Single. Time. *cough*)

Muppet.

:darwinsm:

you owe me a new keyboard

well, you owe the library a new keyboard - i just grabbed the dry keyboard from the computer next to me :)

ok doser

I don't know anything about that.

you know where "sod" comes from right?

at one point, after i had burned my koban account, i came back as "some other dude"

too difficult for many of the slower children to type out in its entirety, it inevitably became truncated to the initials s.o.d.

Status
Not open for further replies.