ARCHIVE: Zakath is Genuine!

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Caledvwlch said:
Then we have a long way to go to catch up with aikido
He may be so far ahead, it would take getting zapped by all the mods together to reach his "exalted" status. :)

BTW, I see that Enyart is now a Moderator. He apparently has enough time now to moderate his own forum on TOL... things must be slow in the broadcast and pastoring bizzes. :think:

Caledvwlch

Zakath said:
He may be so far ahead, it would take getting zapped by all the mods together to reach his "exalted" status. :)

BTW, I see that Enyart is now a Moderator. He apparently has enough time now to moderate his own forum on TOL... things must be slow in the broadcast and pastoring bizzes. :think:
:think: To be truthful, I'm still too much of a noob to really know anything about the good reverend. This should be interesting.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Caledvwlch said:
:think: To be truthful, I'm still too much of a noob to really know anything about the good reverend. This should be interesting.
My rep score is now down to a -200, more of the Enyartians are chiming in...

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yeah Zak, you got absolutely killed. What thread did you in? My comments on the Judge Greer discussion sunk me. :cheers:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Caledvwlch said:
Looks like there's no salvaging it now. Might as well shoot the moon.

*Plays funeral dirge*
:think:

Now there's a thought... making lemonade out of lemons...

#3 Highest Poster
#3 Lowest Rep

:chuckle:

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Zakath said:

Are you kidding me?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
The Edge said:
Are you kidding me?
Serious as a heart attack. :)

Bob Enyart said:
Moderator: Absolute Power Doesn't Absolutely Corrupt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I'm a moderator in the BEL forum, I'm going to urge people replying to *specific program threads* and *specific BEL topical threads* to keep their comments related to those threads. Other posts may be deleted. Of course, an unrelated comment or question inside an actually germane post is fine. But posts that simply go to somebody's obsession or that introduce an irrelevant topic, might find themselves deleted. Why? I am going to try to begin a greater integration of the radio show and this forum. So we might get more people visiting here to post or read comments regarding specific topics. And the more drift wood they have to climb over, the less likely they will find what they're looking for at that moment, and the more likely they'll just move on.

- Source - emphasis mine - Z

Zakath

Resident Atheist
monochrome said:
Talk about stacking the deck in your favour. Looks like we're slightly outnumbered boys.
Hey, you knew the job was dangerous when you signed up! :bang:

Zimfan

Geez, I leave for a weak an the resident atheist gets negative repped into oblivion. I didn't see any posts on that thread that warranted that much neg. repping. Here, have a guiness, on me.

:cheers: slainte! (if only I could find a way to add the accent).

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
servent101 said:
edge

It is an energy thing - looking at history might shed some light - the "established religion of any and every region" kills the person who sets them straight - the Jews did to Jesus, they tried to kill Mohamad, then the leaders of Islam tried to kill Bahahullah, they sucessifuly killed the Bab - his predicessor - anyways, if you haventfigured it out yet, religion is just an excuse most people use to hate and hurt their neighbour, and if you are not of the same cloth, they hate and hurt you.

So as Zakath warns - I agree, watch your back.

With Christ's love

Servent101
:darwinsm:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Zimfan said:
Geez, I leave for a weak an the resident atheist gets negative repped into oblivion. I didn't see any posts on that thread that warranted that much neg. repping. Here, have a guiness, on me.

:cheers: slainte! (if only I could find a way to add the accent).
Thanks. :D

The "è" can be done by ALT+138 on the keypad.

Slaintè! :cheers:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Judging by the number of rep points I just lost, it appears another mod bad repped me for post #408 above. Things must be really slow if I'm being neg-repped for five-day old posts.

Since I'm not a paid subscriber, I cannot see who reps me one way or the other unless they include the info in the message, so they're hiding behind the anonymity and the posts are effectively the TOL equivalent of a "drive by" shooting. ;)

I wonder if they're taking turns, or if someone in particular has just taken it upon themselves to keep me in the negative every day... :rolleyes:

As a psychologist, I'm interested in whether they view the rep system as means of behavior modification - when I post certain topics using certain language, I get good reps or at least garner no negatives. When I post certain topics and/or use language they do not appreciate and I get bad reps.

Curiouser, and curiouser... :think: