I mean it.

He has a good sense of humor.

He's friendly.

He always uses good grammar.

He's intelligent.

He likes beer!

What more can I say?

wickwoman

There is a counter-culture on TOL. Sometimes you can't hear our voices over the liesmacking but we're out there!

Nineveh

Merely Christian
wickwoman said:
There is a counter-culture on TOL. Sometimes you can't hear our voices over the liesmacking but we're out there!

And "out there" is where you will remain until you come to terms with Christ, who claims to be the Truth.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Nineveh said:
And "out there" is where you will remain until you come to terms with Christ, who claims to be the Truth.
Perhaps it would be more correct to say "whose followers claim to be the Truth." ;)

Granite

Hall of Fame
wickwoman said:
I mean it.

He has a good sense of humor.

He's friendly.

He always uses good grammar.

He's intelligent.

He likes beer!

What more can I say?

:thumb:

Let the apostates enjoy their own fellowship time...

:devil:

Four O'Clock

Zakath said:
Perhaps it would be more correct to say "whose followers claim to be the Truth." ;)

Actually Zak, from all accounts He did claim to be the Truth (God incarnate) and that alone cost Him His Life.
Or if I wasn't a Christian I could still reply: "but Zak, he did claim to be the truth implying he was God incarnate and that alone cost him his life."

Just thought I'd clarify ;)

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Dread Helm said:
How 'bout "He's going to Hell" ?
Have you ever tried to be the instrument that brought about someone's passage to that realm?

Have you ever wanted to?

If someone like Zakath was in a Terri Schiavo-like predicament, and unable to voice repentance, would you advocate keeping him alive, or would you rather allow nature to take its course?

JoyfulRook

Gerald said:
Have you ever tried to be the instrument that brought about someone's passage to that realm?
Nope.

Have you ever wanted to?
Nope.

If someone like Zakath was in a Terri Schiavo-like predicament, and unable to voice repentance, would you advocate keeping him alive, or would you rather allow nature to take its course?
I would always advocate keeping the victim alive in Terri's predicament.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Dave Miller said:
Not far from Climax, is it?

;)
Not gonna touch that one with a ten foot pole...

I've heard it's pretty close to Wedlock, depending how you get there... ;)