Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

Maybe not but you are Dolo/Voltaire and have somewhat of a history that people should be aware of.

What history makes any difference whatsoever? Is it that you have an insatiable need to discredit me? I am behaving exactly as I always have. What do you want people to know? Here , let me do it for you. You want to start up a raging attack thread intended to humiliate me in the worst possible way in order to get me to flame out. I won't participate kid. Sorry, but you will have to satisfy your sadistic side some other way.

Here is my embarrassing history for all you gossip lovers:

Its not embarrassing to me; I just don't like the stigma society attaches to it.

I like much younger women than me....around 20 to 25 years younger.
I don't think its wrong for young men 19-25 to date 18 year olds. The exact age match acceptablity is different in each case and is no business of the state. Its up to the parents of the 18 and younger women to decide if her date is acceptable or not.

I said other things about physical attractiveness in a mate that set up a raging firestorm. I will not give details ever again exept to someone I trust.

I will not discuss any of these topics with anyone no matter how bloodthirsty the echo chamber PC is about humiliating me with the ultimate goal of getting me banned.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sweet....you mean like Job's friends.
Now there is a perfect example for you.

None of Job's friends were confused about Job either.
Right. They assumed, they "knew" he was being punished. Except they were wrong for assuming. That's why it's needless, dangerous thing to do.

Not a one of you will say stripping is wrong and deserving of consequences. :chew:
Stripping is wrong and deserving of judgment and consequence, as all sin is, absent grace. I've never been less than clear on the point. Like I've noticed, you blend your complaints into one thing and that's what everyone who differs with you is and thinks.

That's not really listening. That's waiting for the pause.

I save my emotion for joys in this life, and real tragedies in this world.
It's not a limited, finite resource. If you think that's excess or weakness I don't envy you.

I certainly won't waste it arguing with a bunch of bleeding heart libs
The ever-present one-snide fits all.

who have no plans to stop whining.
And the second shoe, mischaracterization.

The problem with that little scenario is the wounding is a product of your own imagination.
Given what the alternative is if you credit it at all I understand why you have to see it that way.

You brought it on yourself...you wounded yourself with your own surmising
Sure. It's always everyone else's fault. Maybe God was punishing me for trusting you.

You've said a lot of things about me
I have. Let's compare. Start quoting beginning with the earliest point in our conversation. Let's see who said what and when. I'm absolutely game.

, and I'm not wounded in the least.
I wouldn't expect it now. I don't imagine I could wound you even a little. And I'm very, very sorry to say that about you.

I've done nothing except what you've imagined I've done.
No, I'm pretty sure the insults, like humanism, liar, gutless, etc. existed independent of my imagination. That you can't read into me.

If you think I'm mean then you're just wrong.
So it's like empathy, you're just misunderstood...by anyone who differs with you. :plain:

I'm not like the stripper that actually did something wrong.
You're no better than her, absent grace. None of us are.

I've simply refused to let you all tell me how mean I am...how wrong I am and how innocent the stripper is.
That's right, you're the victim here, more caring than anyone appearing to care for the victim of rape and blaming the violator, unlike the stripper who you're reasonably sure is just getting what she had coming...or is it a twofer, given the punishment that will follow the rapist? And your insults are virtue drippings as you attempt to lead blood spurting, humanist liberals into the shadow of your virtue. So mute it be. :plain:

Arthur Brain

What history makes any difference whatsoever? Is it that you have an insatiable need to discredit me? I am behaving exactly as I always have. What do you want people to know? Here , let me do it for you. You want to start up a raging attack thread intended to humiliate me in the worst possible way in order to get me to flame out. I won't participate kid. Sorry, but you will have to satisfy your sadistic side some other way.

Its not embarrassing to me; I just don't like the stigma society attaches to it.

I don't think its wrong for young men 19-25 to date 18 year olds. The exact age match acceptablity is different in each case and is no business of the state. Its up to the parents of the 18 and younger women to decide if her date is acceptable or not.

I said other things about physical attractiveness in a mate that set up a raging firestorm. I will not give details ever again exept to someone I trust.

I will not discuss any of these topics with anyone no matter how bloodthirsty the echo chamber PC is about humiliating me with the ultimate goal of getting me banned.

Hey, not trying to get you banned or anything like but kudos for being straight on the matter.

glorydaz

Well, you can rest assured that none of them has one single thing wrong with them. Why would they? They don't see anything wrong with strippers. :chuckle:

It's when someone DARES to stand against the crowd that they go crazy.
There is nothing they won't say or do.
There is no line they won't cross.
There is no filth that won't drip from their simpering lips.
They are whited sepulchers filled with dead men's bones.

So, don't worry about them. They have no power.

Arthur Brain

Well, you can rest assured that none of them has one single thing wrong with them. Why would they? They don't see anything wrong with strippers. :chuckle:

There is nothing they won't say or do.
There is no line they won't cross.

So, don't worry about them. They have no power.

'Stand against the crowd'?

People are simply saying that folk don't deserve to be raped. You hone in on strippers as if they do.

:nono:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Being in the minority isn't a sure sign of virtue. Were it you'd have to find homosexuals and atheists paragons. Bigots too.

We can't all be as kind as you...declare yourself to be in between this sort of thing.

See, once you get that judgment wagon rolling it really takes on a life of its own.

So, don't worry about them.
God knows you won't.

They have no power.
It's an internet forum. How powerful can anyone be? :plain:

Status
Not open for further replies.