Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Well you're the life and soul of the party GD...oh, party is probably immoral so scratch that....

My five year old grandson has quite an imagination, too. I'm used to it.

But not one who knows that "even" a stripper does not deserve to be raped.

Hope you like the view from 'up there' GD...

Everyone deserves to suffer the consequences of their bad behavior. Why you keep insisting that strippers are better than everyone else, I'll never know.
Or.. maybe it's just that rape somehow washes the victim clean of all guilt. You libs do have some strange ideas. :think:

Arthur Brain

My five year old grandson has quite an imagination, too. I'm used to it.

I'm sorry you seemingly lost yours to doctrine and else...a shame.

Everyone deserves to suffer the consequences of their bad behavior. Why you keep insisting that strippers are better than everyone else, I'll never know.
Or.. maybe it's just that rape somehow washes the victim clean of all guilt. You libs do have some strange ideas. :think:

I wasn't the one to make such a big deal of strippers to begin with. That was you, but then you do such a great job of labeling people who was I to argue...

glorydaz

What do the rapists get?

They reap whatever consequences God allows them to reap.

They might get caught or shot or caught, beaten up, shot, or thrown in jail and get raped. They might escape in the short term, but they will pay in the long run. Bad behavior is risky behavior. One only knows after the fact what consequences God allowed.

Arthur Brain

They reap whatever consequences God allows them to reap.

They might get caught or shot or caught, beaten up, shot, or thrown in jail and get raped. They might escape in the short term, but they will pay in the long run. Bad behavior is risky behavior. One only knows after the fact what consequences God allowed.

They might 'get caught or shot or caught'?

Still, good to know that after they may have been caught, shot, beaten up or shot and then caught and gotten away and then caught, shot and beaten up and escaped they got their "just deserts" eh?

glorydaz

I'm sorry you seemingly lost yours to doctrine and else...a shame.

I haven't lost my imagination....I just don't let it control me. ;)

I wasn't the one to make such a big deal of strippers to begin with. That was you, but then you do such a great job of labeling people who was I to argue...

Artie, Artie......why do you not listen? :doh:

Strippers were the ONE and only example I could think of for someone who would deserve being raped (the consequences of her bad behavior). You bleeding hearts are the ones who made a big deal out of it. This is what I'm talking about....letting your over-active imagination take control of you.

glorydaz

They might 'get caught or shot or caught'?

Still, good to know that after they may have been caught, shot, beaten up or shot and then caught and gotten away and then caught, shot and beaten up and escaped they got their "just deserts" eh?

Okay, I'm just going to come right out and say it. You're an idiot, Artie. And here they told me you had a brain. :chuckle:

glorydaz

You're all (bleeding) heart.

:e4e:

My heart doesn't bleed, and thank God for that. I'm the one who actually cares that a stripper suffering the consequences of her bad behavior is exactly what she needs. You just want to tell them they are good to go.....go where, Artie? That's the question you avoid at all costs. You don't give a rip that strippers need to be turned from the path they're on, and that suffering the consequences for their actions may be their only hope.

But, no, you're more concerned about being politically correct. God forbid you should use your brain and admit that you are doing nothing but encouraging the immoral behavior to continue. And you claim to be a what? A Christian? Really?

You're a hypocrite. And before you shout out "labels" you should know they all go hand in glove. They're all definitions of you and your fellow libs.

Arthur Brain

I haven't lost my imagination....I just don't let it control me. ;)

Well, good for you. The same for me.

Artie, Artie......why do you not listen? :doh:

Strippers were the ONE and only example I could think of for someone who would deserve being raped (the consequences of her bad behavior). You bleeding hearts are the ones who made a big deal out of it. This is what I'm talking about....letting your over-active imagination take control of you.

Most people wouldn't think even that, with good reason.

Arthur Brain

My heart doesn't bleed, and thank God for that. I'm the one who actually cares that a stripper suffering the consequences of her bad behavior is exactly what she needs. You just want to tell them they are good to go.....go where, Artie? That's the question you avoid at all costs. You don't give a rip that strippers need to be turned from the path they're on, and that suffering the consequences for their actions may be their only hope.

But, no, you're more concerned about being politically correct. God forbid you should use your brain and admit that you are doing nothing but encouraging the immoral behavior to continue. And you claim to be a what? A Christian? Really?

You're a hypocrite. And before you shout out "labels" you should know they all go hand in glove. They're all definitions of you and your fellow libs.

Yeah GD, I'm just the epitome of political correctness. I really should make it a point of reference in future to refer to strippers as deficient clothing operatives...

Arthur Brain

You should. Or you could do like Town does and whine on his own thread where no one can respond. Why don't you do that?

Oh dear, you're really scraping the barrel if you're gonna take indirect pot shots at Town in response now? Projecting much there?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh dear, you're really scraping the barrel if you're gonna take indirect pot shots at Town in response now? Projecting much there?
She apparently thinks it was about her, but I always lock the Gazette for a day to keep the trolls from burying what most people stop by to read. I don't know what she's complaining about, Quixote's isn't the place where I argue points and I linked to this one...where I met everything she proffered.

Whining? Just a pointless personalization that missed the mark by a mile, like the humanist nonsense.

Also, she's factually wrong on her scripture claims relating to my part and answer. I began my moral objection to the notion of God's plan including allowing a rape by paraphrasing what Christ said when he was accused of working miracles by the strength of an evil root. The house divided that Lincoln later used. And I noted Job. I also told her that when she attempted to use scripture she overreached with it, which is why her understanding was thwarted by Christ and the story of Job where I could reconcile my position in relation.

Which led to her repeatedly going to the, "Oh yeah? Well, well, you're a humanist!" well.

Ah, well.

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Somebody better check glory's garage for bodies

560038dcf9c82a03b3ba425442c3e5df.jpg

Jk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“As they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, certain base fellows, beset the house round about, beating at the door; and they spake to the master of the house, the old man, saying, Bring forth the man that came into thy house, that we may know him. And the man, the master of the house, went out unto them, and said unto them, Nay, my brethren, I pray you, do not so wickedly; seeing that this man is come into my house, do not this folly. Behold, here is my daughter a virgin, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not any such folly.”
**Judges‬ *19:22-24‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/jdg.19.22-24.asv

genuineoriginal

Why would you hope that? Wouldn't she just be getting her "just deserts" as you're so fond of advocating?
You seem to be trying to get a title of being a world-class moron.

Christians that rebuke others for their sinful behavior are trying to get them to repent so they can escape the consequences of those behaviors.

We take no pleasure in seeing the wicked receive the reward that their behavior justifies.

But, unlike you, we will not hide from the fact that wicked behavior has consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.