Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
She is teasing all the men with the prospect of sex. She is not a paid dancer. In less sick societies, that's exactly how a normal man wouldpercieve her actions. Today , men expect women to act slutty but not deliver.....unless you take them out and waste a wad of money on them.

I'm not saying that guys won't think a girl who strips at a party might want to put out. A lot of guys might proposition her. But if she says no then it should stop there. Stripping is no promise of sex.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
we've plowed this ground before, but one more time

if some victims of rape are not morally innocent (let's just consider the moral aspect) then what is a deserved punishment for their iniquities?

to be struck barren?
to get stds?
to be beaten but not raped?

If anything is deserved it is this.

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
then i'll ask again:

if some victims of rape are not morally innocent (let's just consider the moral aspect) then what is a deserved punishment for their iniquities?

Quetzal

then i'll ask again:

Depends on the specifics of their moral imperfections and the actions they take.

Quetzal

let's say sexual immorality - stripping, lap dancing, performing sexual acts for money
They do not deserve any punishment, these acts are legal (some local laws may vary, especially regarding prostitution) and I don't have a moral superiority complex that dictates that I have the authority to say what they "deserve". Come to think of it, I don't think you have that authority either. :idunno:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
then i'll ask again:

And I'll give the same answer. The wage of sin is death. But that is between the sinner and God. Going out and killing a sinner doesn't mean you are making a sinner pay the wages of their sin. You are committing murder.

If you are talking about punishment paid in this life, exacted by someone else, there is no punishment.

ok doser

And I'll give the same answer. The wage of sin is death. But that is between the sinner and God. Going out and killing a sinner doesn't mean you are making a sinner pay the wages of their sin. You are committing murder.

If you are talking about punishment paid in this life, exacted by someone else, there is no punishment.

you don't think God allows the punishment of our iniquiites in this life, as spelled out in Isaiah?

Isaiah 13:11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

eta: and re "exacted by someone else" - not necessarily

if i get drunk, is my hangover deserved?

if I drive drunk and crash my car, is my situation deserved?

if I am a promiscuous gay man who eschews safe sex, are the stds I get deserved?

ok doser

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

did they deserve what they received?

ok doser

I'm not saying that guys won't think a girl who strips at a party might want to put out. A lot of guys might proposition her. But if she says no then it should stop there.

of course it should

and an intelligent woman would get out of there as fast as possible

but if she's not intelligent and continues stripping while her audience continues drinking?

at what point does her behavior of ignoring the warning signs impute responsibility upon her?

Status
Not open for further replies.