Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisgood

It would help if you tried to explain what your point is.
I am probably finding it difficult to understand your point since you obviously don't even know if you have a point.

Are you claiming that David really did not deserve death?
- or -
Have you started agreeing that the Bible says that sluts deserve death?

You cannot understand my point because you took what I said out of the total context of a conversation I was having with someone else and have confused yourself.

genuineoriginal

You cannot understand my point because you took what I said out of the total context of a conversation I was having with someone else and have confused yourself.
You don't have a point.

Here is what you said, in context:
BTW, sluts, as you put it, do not deserve death, glorydaz.
And, no, it does not make me happy.

What makes me happy is when a slut, as you put it, hears about Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary for him/her and accepts Him and what He did for him/her and He redeems the slut and the slut is no longer a slut but a brand new creation. Now, that makes me happy.
Not one thing about King David in this statement, so it is obvious that you mentioning King David was just a way of denying your own words.

So, to get back to what we (you and me) were actually discussing:

A slut deserves death according to the Bible.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Anyone who is concerned about rape but figures it better to try and 'teach rapists to not rape' rather than 'teach women to be safe'..
is a knob.

That's like trying to teach a wall not to block the way while cars exercise their 'right' to fly into it.

Sorry, but this thread is stupid, let's close it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I just notice a trend of folks wanting punishment and consequences for everyone's own good, and learning valuable lessons. Almost as if some are gleeful for the terrible things that happen to people, chalking it up to God's deserved punishment. Hogwash

And youre an idiot who cant read.

Saying consequences follow something good and bad alike does not = "wanting punishment for others". Its speaking the reality that bad things can follow bad things.

Youre a great example of what im talking about - you keep touching a hot stove, keep poking a hornets nest, then cry, instead of learning not to do it again.

As far as "Gods deserved punishment" it was already established that glory said no such lie, wanna keep bearing false witness?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Up until the early 1970's, there was no such thing as marital rape.

That is a historical fact.

What is now known as marital rape is a legal fiction, not a reality.

Any other questions?

You're still evading the question. I wonder why.

Could it be that you believe it's not rape if a husband were to force sex on his wife against her will?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Could it be that you believe it's not rape if a husband were to force sex on his wife against her will?

'Marital rape' is a sin due to the sin of the wife. It's the only real conclusion one can come to as far as the Scriptures teach, because by the old standard 'marital rape' is virtually impossible if the woman is submitting to the marriage.

This is in part why female autonomy conflicts with the Christian religion.

glorydaz

Safe rooms have replaced common sense.

Well, it's safe to say that all these folks that claim to be believers sure are filled with a great deal of hate for those of us who dare to stand for the Biblical principle of reaping and sowing.

God forbid we should actually suggest that people are accountable for their own bad behavior.

And the back slapping that's going on. It reminds me of something. :think:

Oh, I know. We may as well join in. RUSHA THE GREAT. BYBEE THE GREAT. EESET THE GREAT. :the_wave:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well, it's safe to say that all these folks that claim to be believers sure are filled with a great deal of hate for those of us who dare to stand for the Biblical principle of reaping and sowing.

God forbid we should actually suggest that people are accountable for their own bad behavior.

And the back slapping that's going on. It reminds me of something. :think:

Oh, I know. We may as well join in. RUSHA THE GREAT. BYBEE THE GREAT. EESET THE GREAT. :the_wave:

The alignment with the last is certainly...unexpected... to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.