Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
More than 15 million evangelical Christian women have been raped in the US. There are no separate statistics kept on pole dancers but it has got to be quite a few less by probably a factor of 100 or maybe 10,000.

Don't forget that ... For 80% of juvenile victims, the perpetrator was a parent. 6% were other relatives. 4% were unmarried partners of a parent. 5% were "other" (from siblings to strangers).

Quetzal

More than 15 million evangelical Christian women have been raped in the US. There are no separate statistics kept on pole dancers but it has got to be quite a few less by probably a factor of 100 or maybe 10,000.

Don't forget that ... For 80% of juvenile victims, the perpetrator was a parent. 6% were other relatives. 4% were unmarried partners of a parent. 5% were "other" (from siblings to strangers).
Such an important fact to point out and I am surprised we haven't heard about this yet. That the vast majority of victims knew the assailant personally.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Such an important fact to point out and I am surprised we haven't heard about this yet. That the vast majority of victims knew the assailant personally.

the situations that we are discussing have to do with women who deliberately and knowingly put themselves in situations with a high degree of risk

it's been pointed out looooooong ago that that excludes children

do try to keep up

ClimateSanity

Do you believe, then, that God is responsible for everything bad that happens?
Either He is or He isn't?
I have believed that our God given freewill is responsible for our choices and our consequences.

God directly causes bad things sometimes, he allows bad things sometimes, he sometimes isn't aware bad things will happen until they do....in my theology. He certainly doesn't micromanage things. But, God does directly intervene when he wants to....more so with ancient Israel than today.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
the situations that we are discussing have to do with women who deliberately and knowingly put themselves in situations with a high degree of risk

do try to keep up
I don't know a single pole dancer who was raped during her stage working career. I'll call around and see if I can find one :)

glorydaz

Thank you for letting me know you have taken over God's throne cause He's no longer there.

I learn something new every day.

That's about stupid. We are to judge all things. Guess you don't know what that means, do you?

Step down off your high horse, missy. It's very unbecoming. It isn't too late. There's no need for you to continue with this childish behavior.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know a single pole dancer who was raped during her stage working career. I'll call around and see if I can find one :)

Pffftttt .... it's a made up scenario for the sole purpose of taking blame away from men who rape.

glorydaz

Your posts have the ring of male privilege. Now you seem to be equating pole dancing with harlotry. What do you even know of pole dancing? Have you ever done any? Have you ever even watched any?

I realize you love to drag people down into the gutter you seem to enjoy so much. I have plenty of experience in life and alluded to it already. I'm ashamed of what I did while unsaved. As all should be once they come into the light. If it's the details you want, you'll need to get your jollies somewhere else.

Ephesians 5:11-13
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.​

glorydaz

Lots of innocent victims. That's never been in dispute.

I sure wish folks would stick to the subject at hand. :nono:

glorydaz

do try to keep up

They're libs.....they can't help but go off on tangents. It's their MO. Why? Because there is no room for common sense in the liberal mind.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I realize you love to drag people down into the gutter you seem to enjoy so much. I have plenty of experience in life and alluded to it already. I'm ashamed of what I did while unsaved. As all should be once they come into the light. If it's the details you want, you'll need to get your jollies somewhere else.
So in other words you are lacking sufficient experience but want everyone to believe you are somehow an expert. Got it.

Quetzal

So in other words you are lacking sufficient experience but want everyone to believe you are somehow an expert. Got it.
Also important to point out that just because she experienced something does not automatically mean it happens to everyone. Also see: confirmation bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.