Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
They didn't have to do it before the internet. But they did. Prostitutes have always tried to hide their deeds, even with no threat of punishment.

not where it's legal

i remember walking through the redlight district in amsterdam in 1974 - the prostitutes sat in their windows like mannequins on display waiting for customers

and not where it's illegal but ignored - go to any large city and you'll find a street corner or two (or many) where they hang out looking for customers

no, the only places where it's underground is where it's driven underground

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I say people deserve WHATEVER God allows to come upon them for their BAD BEHAVIOR. Therefore, since some women get raped as a result of their pole dancing, I can safely say they deserved it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. It does take a blind fool to pretend like the woman's actions had nothing to do with her being raped.
Your posts have the ring of male privilege. Now you seem to be equating pole dancing with harlotry. What do you even know of pole dancing? Have you ever done any? Have you ever even watched any?

badp

BTW. I appreciate your asking instead of just jumping to conclusions. Did you happen to read what Trad said earlier about the meaning of words? If people can't even discuss such things, because of over-emotionalism, then nothing can ever come of these "discussions". :)

I didn't catch it, but was thinking along the same lines.

The definition of rape has gotten mangled. Liberals think if a woman gives up control (gets drunk, does drugs) and has sex under the influence, that she was "raped."

When a person voluntarily gives up control, she's responsible for whatever she does. When someone under the influence of drugs kills someone, we still hold them accountable. "The drugs made me do it" isn't a valid defense.

That means if a woman gets intoxicated and consents to sex, then sobers up and says, "I didn't really want to do that," well, that's not rape. That's her being stupid.

Is that what you mean by "deserving" it?

badp

Your posts have the ring of male privilege.

Your use of a made-up psychobabble term has the ring of mindless emotionalism. Yeah, I know. I used the word "emotionalism" which is itself a grave sin in the eyes of liberals :)

bybee

Your posts have the ring of male privilege. Now you seem to be equating pole dancing with harlotry. What do you even know of pole dancing? Have you ever done any? Have you ever even watched any?

You know what they say, reformed sinners make very judgmental Christians....:confused:

bybee

Then its not much of a stretch of the imagination to think of God using rapists for his purposes.

Do you believe, then, that God is responsible for everything bad that happens?
Either He is or He isn't?
I have believed that our God given freewill is responsible for our choices and our consequences.

glorydaz

I didn't catch it, but was thinking along the same lines.

The definition of rape has gotten mangled. Liberals think if a woman gives up control (gets drunk, does drugs) and has sex under the influence, that she was "raped."

When a person voluntarily gives up control, she's responsible for whatever she does. When someone under the influence of drugs kills someone, we still hold them accountable. "The drugs made me do it" isn't a valid defense.

That means if a woman gets intoxicated and consents to sex, then sobers up and says, "I didn't really want to do that," well, that's not rape. That's her being stupid.

Is that what you mean by "deserving" it?

Yep, that would certainly be one instance. The example I used to begin with (the only one I could think of at the time) was a gal who strips at a frat party for a bunch of drunk guys. Provoking someone to sin and then complaining when they take the bait, is not only stupid but wrong. Those people deserve whatever they get. Maybe they'll learn not to do that anymore. I've known many people that require some really harsh lessons before they stop doing what they were doing. I even think the "victim" should be thankful she only got raped and didn't wind up dismembered and thrown in a dumpster.

Status
Not open for further replies.