Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzal

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That's just it ...

Also, it's very telling that no emphasis whatsoever has been placed on the person who is committing a criminal act of VIOLENCE.

Like pretty much saying "hey they are male ... it's allowed".

pop quiz time!

Rusha is:

a. dishonest
b. retarded
c. all of the above

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
stop flirting with me

ch851204.gif

ClimateSanity

All are idiots, so yes.

Yes, I was wrong most of the time.

Why would I do that? Just because you subscribe to sources that aren't credible doesn't mean I should, too. Then we would both be stupid!

How do you know you were wrong most of the time? How did you go about checking the veracity of their claims? One mistake doesn't make it non credible. Having it contradict people you trust doesn't make it non credible. You have to analyze each statement on its own without having your mind made up. If you never go outside of your political comfort zone or beyond what people you agree with says, you will never know the truth.

Quetzal

How do you know you were wrong most of the time? How did you go about checking the veracity of their claims? One mistake doesn't make it non credible. Having it contradict people you trust doesn't make it non credible. You have to analyze each statement on its own without having your mind made up. If you never go outside of your political comfort zone or beyond what people you agree with says, you will never know the truth.
And yet, here I am. A liberal on a conservative forum. What is your point, again?

ClimateSanity

And yet, here I am. A liberal on a conservative forum. What is your point, again?

Are you trying to find the truth, or are you here to change peoples minds to your view? It makes a difference. If you are certain you are right, engaging conservatives to prove them wrong won't teach you a thing unless you are willing to question your own assumptions.

Quetzal

Are you trying to find the truth, or are you here to change peoples minds to your view?
You are giving this forum too much credit. This place... it is like a zoo. You come in, look at all the animals. Watch some fling poo at one another, rattle a few cages... then you go home.

ClimateSanity

You are giving this forum too much credit. This place... it is like a zoo. You come in, look at all the animals. Watch some fling poo at one another, rattle a few cages... then you go home.

You are learning nothing. You still are not trying to see if what you think you know is wrong. Putting people on ignore does nothing to improve your truth quotient. Seeing other people as animals in a zoo flinging poo will hinder your ability to learn as well. Chances are, they are probably right on some things your comfort zone would find intolerable. These breeds intolerance....it breeds liberals. This is what our public schools are pumping out.

Quetzal

You are learning nothing. You still are not trying to see if what you think you know is wrong. Putting people on ignore does nothing to improve your truth quotient. Seeing other people as animals in a zoo flinging poo will hinder your ability to learn as well. Chances are, they are probably right on some things your comfort zone would find intolerable. These breeds intolerance....it breeds liberals. This is what our public schools are pumping out.
I don't come here to learn. This is fun to me. This is a game. Getting these kinds of ignorant posts out of dumb-dumbs like you is like icing on a birthday cake.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Kinda hard to keep up that "left winger" facade, isn't it Dolo? :)

badp

This whole argument is a smokescreen to keep people from considering the fact that there's a reason God gave us modesty.

Nobody deserves to be raped. Duh. Nobody deserves to be murdered either. The only people who think a person deserves to be raped are liberals who say that some sex offenders "deserve" it. They're the ones with the sick minds, which is exactly why they're the only ones who ever bring up this stupid question.

If a woman dresses or acts immodestly, she should be rebuked and if she continues, she should be shamed. Not raped. If a man commits rape, he should get executed. That's the way it should be. End of discussion.

Quetzal

Nobody deserves to be raped. Duh. Nobody deserves to be murdered either. The only people who think a person deserves to be raped are liberals who say that some sex offenders "deserve" it. They're the ones with the sick minds, which is exactly why they're the only ones who ever bring up this stupid question.
You understand that this original topic was brought up by a conservative user, right? AB made this post as a reply to the original topic.

ClimateSanity

I don't come here to learn. This is fun to me. This is a game. Getting these kinds of ignorant posts out of dumb-dumbs like you is like icing on a birthday cake.

I'm a dumb dumb? because I disagree with you? This kind of mindset keeps you locked into your comfort zone. What are you afraid of? Just because people don't think like you doesn't make them dumb.

Quetzal

I'm a dumb dumb? because I disagree with you? This kind of mindset keeps you locked into your comfort zone. What are you afraid of? Just because people don't think like you doesn't make them dumb.
You have given me -0- reasons to take anything you say seriously... so I won't. :wave2:

bybee

And, how have you treated those who disagree with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.