Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Because it's a double standard. Women are advised to act a certain way because some guys are scumbags.

Well by that standard, so is telling people not to go into rough neighborhoods alone on a Friday night.

Why is it that it's only with this subject that we must treat it differently? Why do men have to be accountable for their safety but not women?
That's the real double standard.

glorydaz

No, ok doser, he does NOT DESERVE to get smooshed like a bug.
No, ok doser, he has NOT EARNED by his actions the consequences of those actions.

However, God is a just God and will not let the guilty go unpunished.

Even in this life......we reap what we sow right here on planet earth. Bank robbers get caught or shot. Thieves get caught or shot. Strippers get caught or shot. Killers get caught or shot. Liars get caught or shot. Bad behavior is risky behavior. Be prepared to pay the piper. He pipes many a tune, but you will dance to it.

Sadly, we are seeing humanism teaming up with it's sister women's lib. A humanist believes man is his own little god, and women's libbers believe women are their own little gods. 'It's just not right or fair that we should suffer for anything here on earth. We get to decide what is right and wrong. What used to be bad (stripping etc.) is no longer wrong or deserving of any bad thing. We have a right to entice everyone....it if feels good do it, and consequences be darned.' :shocked:

glorydaz

Well by that standard, so is telling people not to go into rough neighborhoods alone on a Friday night.

Why is it that it's only with this subject that we must treat it differently? Why do men have to be accountable for their safety but not women?
That's the real double standard.

There you have it. It's this subject of rape. And why? Because, like the abortion issue, it's one of the signature pieces of the women's lib movement. They throw in all the other victims of rape, to help their cause, but it's women they're really concerned with. The responses we hear are drilled into the heads of any who buy into the notion that victims have no responsibility for anything. NONE. Everyone around women must be careful and toe the line. Everyone around women are responsible for whatever befalls women. Men are responsible for getting women pregnant. On and on and on she goes. The pendulum has swung too far the other way. It needs to come back to the center before common sense can even stand a chance of being heard.

lifeisgood

NO BODY has ever said babies or innocent victims deserved to be raped. It's this kind of emotional nonsense that convinces me no woman should ever be President.

Sluts deserve death.....there, does that make you happy?

So when you say:
Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior

babies and victims are not 'people'. Got it.

BTW, sluts, as you put it, do not deserve death, glorydaz.
And, no, it does not make me happy.

What makes me happy is when a slut, as you put it, hears about Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary for him/her and accepts Him and what He did for him/her and He redeems the slut and the slut is no longer a slut but a brand new creation. Now, that makes me happy.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
In a Ramadam sermon in a Sydney mosque, Sheik al-Hilali suggested that a group of Muslim men recently jailed for many years for gang rapes were not entirely to blame.

There were women, he said, who 'sway suggestively' and wore make-up and immodest dress "and then you get a judge without mercy and gives you 65 years. But the problem, but the problem all began with who?" he said, referring to the women victims.

Addressing 500 worshippers on the topic of adultery, Sheik al-Hilali added: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it..whose fault is it - the cats or the uncovered meat? "The uncovered meat is the problem."

He went on: "If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab (veil), no problem would have occurred."

Source
Sounds a lot like the disgusting folks here at TOL who also blame women for their being raped.

It sounds exactly like them.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Not very subtle and another "rape" thread but hopefully this one might just lay to rest the insidious theme that's been going about and end the crap once and for all.

Does anyone agree with the following from the TOL "stalwart" of good taste, scholarly debate and outright bollards on this for example:

"likewise, I would say that certain circumstances exist in which a woman deserves to be raped, in that she had earned it by her actions"

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4528653&postcount=106

I submit that if you do agree with the above then you're either a psychopath, a sociopath, or a complete troll who needs something to keep his bridge warm at night.

Does anyone deserve to be raped, at all?

I deserve it from my beautiful wife!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Even in this life......we reap what we sow right here on planet earth. Bank robbers get caught or shot. Thieves get caught or shot. Strippers get caught or shot. Killers get caught or shot. Liars get caught or shot. Bad behavior is risky behavior. Be prepared to pay the piper. He pipes many a tune, but you will dance to it.

Sadly, we are seeing humanism teaming up with it's sister women's lib. A humanist believes man is his own little god, and women's libbers believe women are their own little gods. 'It's just not right or fair that we should suffer for anything here on earth. We get to decide what is right and wrong. What used to be bad (stripping etc.) is no longer wrong or deserving of any bad thing. We have a right to entice everyone....it if feels good do it, and consequences be darned.' :shocked:

Stop hatin on strippers

glorydaz

So when you say:

babies and victims are not 'people'. Got it.

BTW, sluts, as you put it, do not deserve death, glorydaz.
And, no, it does not make me happy.

What makes me happy is when a slut, as you put it, hears about Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary for him/her and accepts Him and what He did for him/her and He redeems the slut and the slut is no longer a slut but a brand new creation. Now, that makes me happy.

Okay, turnip head. You've had your say.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just notice a trend of folks wanting punishment and consequences for everyone's own good, and learning valuable lessons. Almost as if some are gleeful for the terrible things that happen to people, chalking it up to God's deserved punishment. Hogwash

Eh, you really need to consider the source and what drives them to such disdain towards others.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because it's a double standard. Women are advised to act a certain way because some guys are scumbags.

That's just it ...

Also, it's very telling that no emphasis whatsoever has been placed on the person who is committing a criminal act of VIOLENCE.

Like pretty much saying "hey they are male ... it's allowed".

ClimateSanity

no

for guys it means they have to stop seeing women as sexual playthings

that starts long before the rape occurs

I knew you weren't a beast. This is where rape is germinated I believe ....in the reduction of women as purely gratification meat. Looking for Mr Goodbar showed it well..

glorydaz

RAPE IS NOT GOD'S WAY.
DEATH IS GOD'S WAY.

Yes, I do deserve death because that is God's way.
No, I do NOT deserve to be raped because that is NOT God's way.
UNREPENTED sin deserves death but NOT rape.

Do you get the point yet?

Yes, Angel4Truth, all sin deserves death, not rape.

Yes, Angel4Truth, we do reap what we sow in this life.

Yes, you did deserve whatever you got, praise be to God that He did not think you DESERVED to be raped contrary to what you said:

God DOES NOT say that a person DESERVES to be RAPED.
If He does, could you please provide the verse.

Could you please provide the verse where God says that a person DESERVES to be RAPED because they did something wrong.

But she deserved what she got.
Exactly like I deserved what I got

Rape is NOT God's Way.
Death IS God's Way.

I deserve ALL the chastisement I get from the Lord ...... however, God has NOT designated that rape is deserved, though.

Yes, we do deserve death and nothing more, but guess what, God said 'NO, I, God, have decided that I, God, DESERVE them. So, I, God, will go down to earth and deliver them because I, God, have DECIDED that I, God, want to DESERVE them.'

And please do not ask for a verse, because there is none that uses these particular words, but when I look at Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary, I ponder, 'Lord, why did you decide that you wanted to deserve such a one as me that you put yourself in such position.' That is love that is INCOMPREHENSIBLE to me.

God DOES NOT punish His children; God chastise His children, which is totally different.

Many will not understand and there is nothing I can do about it.

You could try engaging your brain. :chew:

You keep asking me to provide verses and then tell me you have none to support what you say.

You get offended when I ask if death would make you happy then, instead of rape, which is odd since you repeat over and over again that death is "God's way" not rape.

You say you deserve whatever you get.... but NEVER rape. Whatever but NEVER? :chuckle:

You say you accept all chastisement but that's not the same as punishment.

Simply put....you sound like you're hysterical. Why you have gone off the deep end is beyond me. You lie without remorse and claim I say what I haven't....simply because you can't seem to grasp the simplest of sentences. Perhaps you should avoid threads like this....go lay down on the couch and loosen your corset (would be my advice.)

Punishment is simply one of the tools used to teach discipline. People learn lessons in many different ways. Some need only be told and they listen. Others need more serious consequences for their actions. And, YES, punishment is a part of learning lessons.

The topper, though, is this little gem on which I will rest my case concerning your state of mind.

God said 'NO, I, God, have decided that I, God, DESERVE them. So, I, God, will go down to earth and deliver them because I, God, have DECIDED that I, God, want to DESERVE them.'​

glorydaz

I knew you weren't a beast. This is where rape is germinated I believe ....in the reduction of women as purely gratification meat. Looking for Mr Goodbar showed it well..

I don't know about Mr. Goodbar, but I do know that these same women who refuse to hold women responsible for their bad behavior have been raising girls who go way beyond what people of my generation ever saw on the most risqué of movies. They allow their daughters to dress like harlots (I'll start using that word since it's Biblical and may not incite the PC tyrants quite so quickly), and they too often laugh and make light of the very behavior that will put their daughters at risk of being raped. They are creating their own worst nightmare.....and blaming the "good old boys" all the while. It's disgusting.

ClimateSanity

I don't know about Mr. Goodbar, but I do know that these same women who refuse to hold women responsible for their bad behavior have been raising girls who go way beyond what people of my generation ever saw on the most risqué of movies. They allow their daughters to dress like harlots (I'll start using that word since it's Biblical and may not incite the PC tyrants quite so quickly), and they too often laugh and make light of the very behavior that will put their daughters at risk of being raped. They are creating their own worst nightmare.....and blaming the "good old boys" all the while. It's disgusting.

They are allowing their girls to fulfil the fantasies of the men who see them as sex gratifiers. They are becoming what the rapists want and eventually will have by force.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
lifeisgood said: God said 'NO, I, God, have decided that I, God, DESERVE them. So, I, God, will go down to earth and deliver them because I, God, have DECIDED that I, God, want to DESERVE them.

Just thought I'd make a note of that -

lifeisgood

You could try engaging your brain. :chew:

You keep asking me to provide verses and then tell me you have none to support what you say.

You get offended when I ask if death would make you happy then, instead of rape, which is odd since you repeat over and over again that death is "God's way" not rape.

You say you deserve whatever you get.... but NEVER rape. Whatever but NEVER? :chuckle:

You say you accept all chastisement but that's not the same as punishment.

Simply put....you sound like you're hysterical. Why you have gone off the deep end is beyond me. You lie without remorse and claim I say what I haven't....simply because you can't seem to grasp the simplest of sentences. Perhaps you should avoid threads like this....go lay down on the couch and loosen your corset (would be my advice.)

Punishment is simply one of the tools used to teach discipline. People learn lessons in many different ways. Some need only be told and they listen. Others need more serious consequences for their actions. And, YES, punishment is a part of learning lessons.

The topper, though, is this little gem on which I will rest my case concerning your state of mind.

God said 'NO, I, God, have decided that I, God, DESERVE them. So, I, God, will go down to earth and deliver them because I, God, have DECIDED that I, God, want to DESERVE them.'​

How sad for me glorydaz, I had you in a higher spiritual realm.

I guess you disagree with God in that you yourself have said you were a slut and God unslutted you (which makes me very happy).

I already stated that some people would not understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.