Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

This whole argument is a smokescreen to keep people from considering the fact that there's a reason God gave us modesty.

Nobody deserves to be raped. Duh. Nobody deserves to be murdered either. The only people who think a person deserves to be raped are liberals who say that some sex offenders "deserve" it. They're the ones with the sick minds, which is exactly why they're the only ones who ever bring up this stupid question.

If a woman dresses or acts immodestly, she should be rebuked and if she continues, she should be shamed. Not raped. If a man commits rape, he should get executed. That's the way it should be. End of discussion.

So, according to you, rapists deserve to be executed?

And those who say harlots deserve whatever they get (including rape) are liberals? :think:

Liberals are those who believe they can decide what consequences a person deserves for their bad behavior.
It's that humanistic situational ethics that results in hundreds of different opinions of what is just.

You say harlots should be rebuked and shamed. Are you suggesting that will deter the harlot from committing the same behavior that put her at risk to begin with? What if God decides she requires something which will make more of an impression on her? Does she not deserve what God allows?

bybee

So, according to you, rapists deserve to be executed?

And those who say harlots deserve whatever they get (including rape) are liberals? :think:

Liberals are those who believe they can decide what consequences a person deserves for their bad behavior.
It's that humanistic situational ethics that results in hundreds of different opinions of what is just.

You say harlots should be rebuked and shamed. Are you suggesting that will deter the harlot from committing the same behavior that put her at risk to begin with? What if God decides she requires something which will make more of an impression on her? Does she not deserve what God allows?

And of course you and your blood thirsty ilk decide what God wants?

bybee

I'm a dumb dumb? because I disagree with you? This kind of mindset keeps you locked into your comfort zone. What are you afraid of? Just because people don't think like you doesn't make them dumb.
He isn't afraid of a bunch fire breathing troglodytes espousing punishments from the dark ages.

bybee

Oh ... but THAT's different ... :plain:

(in the minds of the morally challenged)

Riiiiiight! When filming has been done outside houses of prostitution, Doctor's, Lawyer's, Ministers, and married men from all walks of life have been photographed.

glorydaz

How sad for me glorydaz, I had you in a higher spiritual realm.

Sad for you? Where you "had me", lifeisgood, has nothing to do with where I am in reality. I'm exactly where I have been for over 40 years....in Christ Jesus.

I guess you disagree with God in that you yourself have said you were a slut and God unslutted you (which makes me very happy).

I have no doubt I was no worse than you or any other unsaved person before I was saved. Your "guess" that I "disagree with God" about anything is just plain silly.

I already stated that some people would not understand.

Oh, I understand. You were worked up about this subject....so emotionally invested that you made some rash unbiblical assertions. I certainly don't hold that against you. What you need to do is stop before you make it worse. I suggested you do that before you took it to the lengths you did. You still could.

bybee

Sad for you? Where you "had me", lifeisgood, has nothing to do with where I am in reality. I'm exactly where I have been for over 40 years....in Christ Jesus.

I have no doubt I was no worse than you or any other unsaved person before I was saved. Your "guess" that I "disagree with God" about anything is just plain silly.

Oh, I understand. You were worked up about this subject....so emotionally invested that you made some rash unbiblical assertions. I certainly don't hold that against you. What you need to do is stop before you make it worse. I suggested you do that before you took it to the lengths you did. You still could.

And you could shut that miserable, judgmental pie-hole of yours too!
See how that works?

glorydaz

How do you know you were wrong most of the time? How did you go about checking the veracity of their claims? One mistake doesn't make it non credible. Having it contradict people you trust doesn't make it non credible. You have to analyze each statement on its own without having your mind made up. If you never go outside of your political comfort zone or beyond what people you agree with says, you will never know the truth.

He puts those who disagree with him on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.